JimmyC

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
JimmyC, thank you. I think this board and most participants are fantastic! I'm in awe that you could come up with the idea and carry it through. Thanks.

Yep, this one has turned out very well.

You should have seen the utter chaos that Janeen, Jim and I dealt with on the original USMB a couple years ago. It was completely exhausting, the 3 of us were pretty much the only voices of reason against 234,402 psychopaths. We were overwhelmed, I think the key to a project like this is getting a good core crew of people to maintain & monitor the discussions.

I'd personally like to know how many hours Jim has racked up on this one. Any clue, Jimbo?

Hey Rick, your right, what a time we had with the old board. Time sure does fly. And yes Jim, Laura would have made a special addition to this board. I could just see a few of the members dealing with her polls! haha! I wish I remember that kid from PA, he was truly another asswipe, but had fun picking on him.

I think about the only thing I might have done, was brought all the LIBS here! haha, sorry DK!!! you know I love ya! :D but, I think I did pretty good there. I did a little yesterday morning, but haven't had as much time either. Will get back to that soon!!!

Oh man, the original board was funny at times. I wish 'Laura' would have registered here with her stupid polls!

LOL, I forgot about that idiot! She'd start a new thread every day with something like : "NEW POLL! 99.4% OF AMERICANS WANT BUSH IMPEACHED!!!" Of course, she never could provide any sort of backup, she'd make up shit like that constantly and post it.

Janeen, are you talking about 'Veteran'? That one pissed me off something fierce a few times.. he was a smug bastard.

OCA : lol, tear Xen down and I'll recommend that Jim finance your Tequila ticket.

Yep. That's the one.

I really enjoyed banning him a few months ago when his handle was Jones.

Nice catch, SE... what made you suspect him enough to check his IP?

Forum List

Back