New Guy!!!!!

Sorry!

'Tis clear.

I have been a "PopularGuy" lately.

Don't tell Mouthoffa, though. I am taking his business away and yet not charging for services.

:)

lmao
your secret is safe with me - although I cant remember what I wanted to ask you :rolleyes: :mad:

:p:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
lmao
your secret is safe with me - although I cant remember what I wanted to ask you :rolleyes: :mad:

:p:

Figured that would happen.

I am having a bout with a cold and a few other things simultaneously so my attention span is minimal. I wouldn't remember what it was more than a few minutes either!

:D

sublingual C and germanium my friend, but Im sure you knew that :) (dependent upon your symtps. of course)

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
sublingual C and germanium my friend, but Im sure you knew that :) (dependent upon your symtps. of course)

Believe it or not, I don't even take herbs or real high doses of vitamins unless absolutely necessary.

I prefer to let the immune system do its job instead of collecting welfare.
;)

Originally posted by NewGuy

Believe it or not, I don't even take herbs or real high doses of vitamins unless absolutely necessary.

I prefer to let the immune system do its job instead of collecting welfare.
;)

What's the problem with boosting your immune system?

Originally posted by Joz
What's the problem with boosting your immune system?

As I said......

WHEN NECESSARY.

The problem boosting ANYTHING beyond its normal capacity is deterioration to some degree.

I want my immune system in tip top shape by its self so it doesn't need crutches everytime the wind blows.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Maybe you're pregnant. :D

For some reason I never use the word "any" when referring to PMS :D

@New Guy: No coffee for THREE DAYS.....haven't flipped out yet, may beat that habbit after all :D

Forum List

Back