Jimmy Kimmel this week said that he has lost at least half of his fanbase...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...due to his anti-Trump jokes on his late-night show.

"I have lost half of my fans — maybe more than that," the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" host said on the "Naked Lunch" podcast Thursday, adding that "10 years ago among Republicans I was the most popular talk show host," according to research.

And now all the late night shows are dying. Good Job Jimmy.

He has FANS?????????????????

I didn't think fugly, boring, dull, and excrutiatingly UNfunny people HAD fans.

Or are these the same types that Biden claims are his 81 million voters?
Kimmel was actually funny on The Man Show. Further proof that Woke-ism makes you unfunny. Hey just check out USMB, the Trump haters have zero sense of humor.

I stopped watching late night the day Jay Leno retired.

Jimmy Kimmel is such a Biden ass sucking son of a bitch. Biden is HORRIBLE, we have 8.5% inflation and Kimmel makes fun of Trump saying that our country is going to hell.

It is you rich fucking commie liberal bastard.

He seems to have a delusion that the viewers give a shit about his political insights.

I haven't watched any of these shows in a long time, but I thought the focus of the shows was supposed to be the guests.

image-asset.png

...due to his anti-Trump jokes on his late-night show.

"I have lost half of my fans — maybe more than that," the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" host said on the "Naked Lunch" podcast Thursday, adding that "10 years ago among Republicans I was the most popular talk show host," according to research.

And now all the late night shows are dying. Good Job Jimmy.
"I have lost half of my fans — maybe more than that,"

I'm guessing suicide.

Mr. Kimmel fails to understand the fact that comedy is supposed to be funny.

If his anti-trump jokes were actually hilarious, they would attract an audience. But instead they just get applause from humorless libs.

I watched old Carson Tonight shows on You Tube and I swear, I have a new respect for his comedic talent as well as his talent for interviewing guests. The guy was simply a genius, IMO.

Forum List

Back