Jimmy Carter Praises Sarah Palin: Says She

I'd like to think I don't hate anyone, although, I have to admit that I am not too fond of whoever broke into my garage and stole my dirt bike.

uhm

Praise from the worst President ever?

No thanks, that just helps me seal the deal that I would never support Palin as President.

Isn't this how we got McCain? Remember? McCain was the Maverick, the Moderate.... we should pick him, and then when we picked him, they savaged him.

Sorta. McCain was one of the people that "were due" a shot. some people liked him, I didn't, he was another progressive republican that was more wrapped up in social issues than economic ones, but he wasn't far enough to the left compared to far far, fringe far left proggressive obama. Plus obama had the media in his hip pocket, the great ability to campaign and keep a smooth face while McCain wore his emotions on his sleeve.

Palin was just a counter to the black guy. The media went batshitcrazy vetting her way more than they vetted obama, so much so that even after they lost, they just kept it up until she quit as Gov.

Even though what the libs did was ruthless, and they would not tolerate it being done to them, let alone one of thier women. I still can't vote for a quitter.

If you are right and your cause is just you keep fighting, and when you win, you can counter sue.

This tops the chart.

I thought conservatives hated President Carter.

A person can still despise someone but agree with some of what they say. I know it's a hard concept for you to grasp, but it can and does happen.

Libs have two modes... abject hatred and unbridled tingliness.

Naw..that would be conservatives and conservatism.

They absolutely hate with every fiber in their being..or pledge absolute loyalty and unbridled fealty.

God, King, Country..the conservative credo..

uhm

Praise from the worst President ever?

No thanks, that just helps me seal the deal that I would never support Palin as President.

Isn't this how we got McCain? Remember? McCain was the Maverick, the Moderate.... we should pick him, and then when we picked him, they savaged him.

Sorta. McCain was one of the people that "were due" a shot. some people liked him, I didn't, he was another progressive republican that was more wrapped up in social issues than economic ones, but he wasn't far enough to the left compared to far far, fringe far left proggressive obama. Plus obama had the media in his hip pocket, the great ability to campaign and keep a smooth face while McCain wore his emotions on his sleeve.

Palin was just a counter to the black guy. The media went batshitcrazy vetting her way more than they vetted obama, so much so that even after they lost, they just kept it up until she quit as Gov.

Even though what the libs did was ruthless, and they would not tolerate it being done to them, let alone one of thier women. I still can't vote for a quitter.

If you are right and your cause is just you keep fighting, and when you win, you can counter sue.

And just what did the "Libs" do to Palin? :confused:

A person can still despise someone but agree with some of what they say. I know it's a hard concept for you to grasp, but it can and does happen.

Libs have two modes... abject hatred and unbridled tingliness.

Naw..that would be conservatives and conservatism.

They absolutely hate with every fiber in their being..or pledge absolute loyalty and unbridled fealty.

God, King, Country..the conservative credo..

I thought it was "God, Guns and Guts"?

It's God's will that we have guns. And it's the guns that give us our guts.

So bottom line....We pray to God that we can keep our guns because without them we are just scared little girls. :eek:

This tops the chart.

I thought conservatives hated President Carter.

WHAT!!!

Hate carter?! We friggin LOVE Carter!

He brought us Reagan.

And Reagan brought us huge tax increases, massive deficits and one of the corrupt administrations in US history.

He also paved the way for our manufactoring base to leave in search of low-cost, no benefit labor markets abroad. Not to mention his illegal war profiteering in the ME. Illegally funneling funds to the Costa Rica based terrorist. Or the green lighting for the same terrorist to import huge amounts of cocaine into the US market. It was so flooded they had to devise a new way to distributed it, can you say "Crack Cocaine" All thanks to Ronnie Raygun, father and superhero of the Pseudo-Conservative movement.

WHAT!!!

Hate carter?! We friggin LOVE Carter!

He brought us Reagan.

And Reagan brought us huge tax increases, massive deficits and one of the corrupt administrations in US history.

He also paved the way for our manufactoring base to leave in search of low-cost, no benefit labor markets abroad. Not to mention his illegal war profiteering in the ME. Illegally funneling funds to the Costa Rica based terrorist. Or the green lighting for the same terrorist to import huge amounts of cocaine into the US market. It was so flooded they had to devise a new way to distributed it, can you say "Crack Cocaine" All thanks to Ronnie Raygun, father and superhero of the Pseudo-Conservative movement.

True worked out well for him though since he declared his war on drugs and suspended some constiutional rights in that "war".

And compared to Carter and all other Presidents he still comes in at #1 every time they get ranked.

He also paved the way for our manufactoring base to leave in search of low-cost, no benefit labor markets abroad. Helped to get technology in our homes by getting the Fed out of the way. Not to mention his illegal war profiteering in the ME. That's a bold face lie. Or don't you recall all the bombings and Americans dying, or don't you fucking care? Illegally funneling funds to the Costa Rica based terrorist. To get the hostages back. Or the green lighting for the same terrorist to import huge amounts of cocaine into the US market. You are just full of lies today. Not surprised, but you're shooting you wad all at once. It was so flooded they had to devise a new way to distributed it, can you say "Crack Cocaine" All thanks to Ronnie Raygun, father and superhero of the Pseudo-Conservative movement.

True worked out well for him though since he declared his war on drugs and suspended some constiutional rights in that "war".
Such as?

MAN OH MAN!!

It must suck so bad to not be in first place! AND to have Carter in dead last, so far in last no one even knows who's next to last. But don't you worry your poor little heads, obama will help poor ol' carter out.

constanly sued her for anything and everything they could find weather or not there were enough facts to back the suit. I think in the end the cost to Palin was $8000/wk.

More tards vetted her book than bothered to vet obama on his run. Odd, don't think, or care?

constanly sued her for anything and everything they could find weather or not there were enough facts to back the suit. I think in the end the cost to Palin was $8000/wk.

More tards vetted her book than bothered to vet obama on his run. Odd, don't think, or care?

How anyone can say that Palin is being picked on while Obama's citizenship is still being questioned? While he is still being accused of being a Muslim? THAT, my friend, is the height of unreasonable ignorance.

Obama is even still being attacked for the auto bailout. And as it turned out it is a resounding success. It saved millions of jobs and won praises from business groups. And the pro-business GOP wingnuts can't even bring themselves to bring even grudging praise for that.

So pardon me if any indignation toward "Palin bashing" appears hypocritical to me.

McCain voted on the stimulus before the election?

The bailout yes I think, but the stimulus?

He voted for the first $350 billion, which Bush signed off on, but refused to vote for the second $350 billion because Obama won and he didn't. And he's since shown us what a sniveling poor loser looks like.

How anyone can say that Palin is being picked on while Obama's citizenship is still being questioned?Birthers are nuts, and there is only one, that I know of on USMB. While he is still being accused of being a Muslim? same single person doing it.THAT, my friend, is the height of unreasonable ignorance. Basically your excuse is "they did it".

Obama is even still being attacked for the auto bailout. months ago.And as it turned out it is a resounding success. last I heard only Ford, who didn't take money, has turned a profit.It saved millions of jobs BS and won praises from business groups. who? And the pro-business GOP wingnuts can't even bring themselves to bring even grudging praise for that. B/c the Fed has no business running a private business.

So pardon me if any indignation toward "Palin bashing" appears hypocritical to me.

There's dozens of post on here every day, no one has dragged obama into court over anything, etc, etc etc,,,,

Forum List

Back