Jimmy Carter Praises Sarah Palin: Says She

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
I was impressed with Jimmy Carter and his comments. Of course he had to put a snip in there about her not finishing her term but he then says that wont matter to Palin because it wont effect her as a candidate as he states she has already proven it doesn't due to the results of the midterm elections and her involvement. I think Carter sees in her as what he went up against when he was running as a outsider against the Washington elite establishment. Carter deep down knows that Palin will be the next president. I also like his comments that she is a very eloquent speaker.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYeY-Cz-eoM[/ame]

Last edited:
Good post!!!!

I especially liked the part in your posted video where President Carter opined that a majority of even the GOP doesn't think she's qualified to be POTUS.

So from what I can see many people like her but hardly anyone thinks she's qualified (read it "she's too stupid") to serve as POTUS.

I agree with them.

Good post!!!!

I especially liked the part in your posted video where President Carter opined that a majority of even the GOP doesn't think she's qualified to be POTUS.

So from what I can see many people like her but hardly anyone thinks she's qualified (read it "she's too stupid") to serve as POTUS.

I agree with them.

Coming from a union drone..... 'nuff said.

• Banned
Good post!!!!

I agree with them.
Same thing was said about Reagan. He was polling behind Carter until the last week of the election. How do you explain that. Palin is also ahead of Romney and Huckabee in many polls.

I was impressed with Jimmy Carter and his comments. Of course he had to put a snip in there about her not finishing her term but he then says that wont matter to Palin because it wont effect her as a candidate as he states she has already proven it doesn't due to the results of the midterm elections and her involvement. I think Carter sees in her as what he went up against when he was running as a outsider against the Washington elite establishment. Carter deep down knows that Palin will be the next president. I also like his comments that she is a very eloquent speaker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYeY-Cz-eoM

I bookmarked this thread simply because you NOW appear to praise Jimmeh Carter based on his Palin comment!!! :lol: :cuckoo:

uhm

Praise from the worst President ever?

No thanks, that just helps me seal the deal that I would never support Palin as President.

Isn't this how we got McCain? Remember? McCain was the Maverick, the Moderate.... we should pick him, and then when we picked him, they savaged him.

Last edited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYeY-Cz-eoM

I bookmarked this thread simply because you NOW appear to praise Jimmeh Carter based on his Palin comment!!! :lol: :cuckoo:

Not I... Carter is still an insufferable douchebag.

Good post!!!!

I agree with them.

And you show your inablity to win an argument every time you attempt to change the subject......'nuff said.

Good post!!!!

I agree with them.

And you show your inablity to win an argument every time you attempt to change the subject......'nuff said.

What's to argue? Your quip that she's too stupid? I wouldn't waste my time arguing with some schlub from the IBEW.

Just curious USAR, do you keep a bottle of lotion and a box of kleenex next to an 8x10 glossy of Sarah?

If not I'll bet "Soggy in NOLA" does.

And I'll bet he can switch hands almost as fast as he tries to switch the subject when he's getting his ass kicked. :lol:

Forum List

Back