Jimmy Carter is almost 100!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1701442846158.png

Jimmy Carter was asked today how he felt about turning 100 years old. "How do you think it feels you dingbat!" shouted Jimmy. "My wife is gone, and now just look at me!. It's my own damn fault though. For you see, my whole life I ate the right foods, I exercised, I had the best health care in the world, and now just look at me!" as the President sobbingly lamented.

"What would you have done differently?" asked a reporter. " I dunno, but I tell you what I should do, I should run for President again or join Congress or something like the rest of my peers. On the upside, I am basically unrecognizable and could win easily once my identity and record are hidden from the voters, all I need is a name change."

View attachment 866497

Jimmy Carter was asked today how he felt about turning 100 years old. "How do you think it feels you dingbat!" shouted Jimmy. "My wife is gone, and now just look at me!. It's my own damn fault though. For you see, my whole life I ate the right foods, I exercised, I had the best health care in the world, and now just look at me!" as the President sobbingly lamented.

"What would you have done differently?" asked a reporter. " I dunno, but I tell you what I should do, I should run for President again or join Congress or something like the rest of my peers. On the upside, I am basically unrecognizable and could win easily once my identity and record are hidden from the voters, all I need is a name change."
When you see an image like that, I do not know if we are meant to live that age. Advances in medicine improving how we can move around by ourselves as we age is needed over anything else for the elderly. We can argue if we are living individually or not on how we approach life. However, that is not living because limitations are extreme.

When you see an image like that, I do not know if we are meant to live that age. Advances in medicine improving how we can move around by ourselves as we age is needed over anything else for the elderly. We can argue if we are living individually or not on how we approach life. However, that is not living because limitations are extreme.
There’s a big difference between living and being alive.

It doesn't look like fun for old Jimmy but it would be a shame not to make it to 100 at this point. But in the end, I hope it turns out like he wants it to.

Here is Mitch McConnell wanting to comment on the topic

Take it away Mitch!

1701445537246.png

Like everything, it depends on the person. There are 100 year old people who can still drive, frightening as the thought may be.
But consider the millions who drive who are literally low IQ Stupid, but that is never queried .
Same for the Gullibles who presumably imagine that everything will always turn out OK .

And then my pet hate after Fatties ----Ugly people -- whom , if only noted at the last moment are the cause of so many accidents and crashes .
Just imagine passing a vehicle and seeing it was Adam Schitt or Midget Fuckerburg .
Boom . You are dead -- huge road swerve but those bastards drive on serenely .

Whole situation is very complex .

Forum List

Back