Jim Jordan calls for full Jan6 footage:“Heck yeah. Its of the people by the people, for the people, so for goodness sake be square with we the people”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
my friends, release the whole thing and let the american people make their OWN judgement, not every pundit or committee's judgement, but the american people's OWN judgement!

Why not? What's to hide?

But the first consideration is going to be whether the public will be interested in seeing people peacefully walking into the Capitol, over and over and over ......................

From a Canadian POV, this nonsense by Tucker is never going to grow real legs.

So, if I may suggest, it was a violent insurrection attempt to overthrow guvamunt.

my friends, release the whole thing and let the american people make their OWN judgement, not every pundit or committee's judgement, but the american people's OWN judgement!

Funny how it’s the same guy who refuses to testify and now wanting transparency all of a sudden.

And give it to Tucker Carlson only!

Who refused to testify? The charade only used two rinos for their ‘bipartisan’ committee.
Funny how hacks like Jordan are always crying about full transparency but whenever their asked to testify about their invovement or what they know about J6 they haul ass to the nearest judge & hide behingd a black robe.

And how many of those no good traiterous coxsuckers begged Trump for a pardon? How about Gymmy Boy asking his buddies in the HOR why they did that?

Forum List

Back