Jim Carrey's self portrait for those killed in Canada by a van

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
13389277071243879368Crying%20Cartoon.svg.hi.png

He's only made like a hundred million in a decade I think he can afford his hobby..Better than being a drunk..

Jim Carrey Mourns Toronto Van Attack Victims With Powerful New Portrait

Should someone tell him he has no artistic talent whatsoever or just go with it?
He shouldn't quit the day job. But if you don't like his pic, so what? You never saw another picture you didn't care for?
Just a reason to slam Jim Carrey, I guess? At least he cared enough to do something to acknowledge his grief. What did YOU do?

What did I do? I made a post making fun of what the looney left mayor in Toronto said after the fact.

He said:

“This is a time when this community should come together,” Toronto Mayor John Tory said at a press briefing on Monday. “I hope that we will, as a city, remind ourselves of the fact that we are admired around the world for being inclusive and for being accepting and understanding and considerate, and that we are united in standing in solidarity, especially with those who have fallen victim to this terrible tragedy today.”

His own citizens lie dead on the streets and he is talking about being more inclusive?

You can thank me later.

Forum List

Back