Jim Breuer.....A Failed Attack on Hamlin and his Family.

Christianity is for Christians and not something to be rammed down unbeliever's throats .

Hamlin gets no sympathy if he is a Vaxxer like his in laws are.

Take the risks and accept the consequences

Why exactly is Hamlin off limits? Tell us, which things are we not allowed to joke about?
He has a right, the point was IMO, this is a political attack on a guy for no reason.

I have my opinion, and Breuer is a POS.
You guys hate SNL, but you'll LOVE him now.

Breuer, your new hero, he not afraid to say what others are thinking. He's your guy.

Breuer, your new hero, he no t afraid to say what others are thinking. He's your guy.
So why are you squealing like a piggy ?

The guy is echoing what thinking and questioning adults are thinking .

Or do you prefer the fascist approach of filtering, misinformation and censorship ?

So why are you squealing like a piggy ?

The guy is echoing what thinking and questioning adults are thinking .

Or do you prefer the fascist approach of filtering, misinformation and censorship ?
Are there liberals out there mocking Diamond?

As was said earlier, why should Hamlin be off limits?
Why should Diamond be off limits.

Didn't Hamlin's doctor say it was caused by the vax?

I want the kid to recover and have a great life - I would never mock him for taking the jab.... as long as he doesn't mock me for being astute enough NOT to take it.

I've never heard of this guy. I was watching some comedians last night, and the algorithm was just feeding me one after another so I checked this guy out.

He really had some good stuff. Made me laugh. Not a lot of professionals off complete sets for free.

I don't give a shit about the politics, funny stuff.

Full Comedy Special: Country Boy Will Survive | Jim Breuer​

Premiered Nov 24, 2023

Forum List

Back