Jill Stein Raised More Money for Her Recount Effort Than She Did During the Election

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The former Green Party candidate is on pace to double her campaign donations
Jill Stein could raise twice as much money in her effort to recount election votes than she did during her own failed presidential bid.

The Green Party candidate has already raised $6.3 million to recount election votes in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, according to her campaign website. She’s within striking distance of her goal of $7 million and has far exceeded the $3.5 million she raised during her presidential campaign.

Jill Stein Raised More Money for Her Recount Than She Did During the Election'

Now, originally this Jewish woman stated that she was going to need $2.5 million. Once that was met, she then claimed the new goal was going to be $4.5 million. Once that was met, she then changed the number again to $7 million.

Here she is needs 2.5 million.

Here she is saying how much more dangerous hillary would be in regards to being a war monger. She then stole the votes from her, and the left praise her.

Other than the Jewish wanting money (how typical, being Jewish and all) and then more money and more money for her "great concerns" about voter fraud and the woman she called a bigger war monger than Trump (she is the green candidate and a peacenik, isn't she?) should be president?

LOL!!!!!!!

Taking a deep breath.....

LOL!!!!!!

So, let me get this straight. She kept changing the amount of money she needs as she reached her goals. I am sure she is not wanting to capture the stupid hillary voters for her run in 2020 is it? She is not raising funds for that run by seducing those morons into making them think she is sooooo righteous for heading this CRUSADE against Trump is it?

Ohhhh naaaaaaa!

LOL!!!!!!!

Taking a deep breath.....

LOL!!!!!!!

Seriously, I need to make money off of these losers. They are too stupid and almost all of them are trust fund useless losers.

Fleecing the sheep. The recounts will go nowhere and she knew it going in
97b73b4065c4d5ebb0a6f7b8f7484510.jpg

liberals-sand-or-water-sheep-liberal-political-poster-1294061794.jpg

I agree and you can bet your ass that she won't be sending that money back to the people who sent it in.

This recount fiasco is a bunch of bullshit and gullible idiots have bought into it by sending that cow money. Good Lord are people stupid or what???

I agree and you can bet your ass that she won't be sending that money back to the people who sent it in.

This recount fiasco is a bunch of bullshit and gullible idiots have bought into it by sending that cow money. Good Lord are people stupid or what???
She already said she wasn't. She said she was going to use it......for.....

And get this.....

Election INTEGRITY efforts.

I swear to God. Look it up.

When you say gullible idiot, I agree
Trump tweets new voter fraud claims, blasts CNN, but offers no evidence
CNBC.com staff | @CNBC
9 Hours AgoCNBC.com
Trump doubles down on fraud claims in late-night Twitter rant, but offers no evidence

CNBC.com staff | @CNBC
9 Hours AgoCNBC.com
Trump doubles down on fraud claims in late-night Twitter rant, but offers no evidence
He is collecting money for a recount?

LOL!!!!!

Folks, the fucking hypocritical losers have no control whatsoever over how pathetic they allow themselves to get.

Is there anything other than a smear of hot shit in their face that they deserve.

What fucking unreal losers.

CNBC.com staff | @CNBC
9 Hours AgoCNBC.com

OMG Did Trump get seven million dollars from gullible idiots??

I think not.

Stein did get seven million which she isn't going to send back. WI might deny her recount bid and she will then be seven million dollars richer.

Talk about gullible idiots.

Is there anything other than a smear of hot shit in their face that they deserve.

How about a throat punch? A kick in the teeth? A one way ticket to Pyongyang? A free trip to Cuba using "green" catapult energy?

I would be happy to provide any of the above, as well as participate in making scat art out of moonbat faces.

CNBC.com staff | @CNBC
9 Hours AgoCNBC.com
He is collecting money for a recount?

LOL!!!!!

Folks, the fucking hypocritical losers have no control whatsoever over how pathetic they allow themselves to get.

What fucking unreal losers.

I never said he was collecting money for a recount. Only that he seems to believe there was voter fraud, and that is better grounds than most to have a recount. Trump supporters must be confused opposing a recount that he seems to support. I look forward to all the other confusion that he will cause his supporters.

Your side appears to be pretty concerned, especially your leader.

Nah. I don't think he's concerned at all and I see this as sore losers stirring up shit.

If Hillary had won Stein wouldn't be doing this recount bullshit at all.

It is what it is.

Nah. I don't think he's concerned at all and I see this as sore losers stirring up shit.

It is what it is.
Why is he tweeting unsubstantiated lies then.

It is what it is.
Why is he tweeting unsubstantiated lies then.

He likes to tweet???

It is what it is.

Trump said the election was rigged.
Snowflakes 'crucified' him for saying so.

Snowflakes now claim the election was rigged.
Snowflakes are now 'crucifying' Trump for saying it isn't.

Hillary & Snowflakes demonized Trump for saying he would not blindly accept the results of the election.
Hillary and her army of Snowflakes are now defending her FLIP-FLOPPING on the issue.

No wonder NFL kickers are missing so many extra points this year -
The Snowflakes keep moving the goal posts!

:lmao:

Trump said the election was rigged.
Snowflakes 'crucified' him for saying so.

Snowflakes now claim the election was rigged.
Snowflakes are now 'crucifying' Trump for saying it isn't.

Hillary & Snowflakes demonized Trump for saying he would not blindly accept the results of the election.
Hillary and her army of Snowflakes are now defending her FLIP-FLOPPING on the issue.

No wonder NFL kickers are missing so many extra points this year -
The Snowflakes keep moving the goal posts!

:lmao:

You need to check with your orange clown. He's again saying there was millions of fraudulent votes. I know it's hard for you to follow his lead when he stumbles a different direction every few minutes.

Remember when they caught the democrat operative admitting they commit mass voter fraud and how they do it?

NYC Democratic Commissioner of the Board of Elections Alan Schulkin caught.....

But the stupid main stream media says there is no evidence of voter fraud whatsoever.

More clear evidence

The famous Scott Foval. Who is that, in case you forgot.

scott-foval-huffington-post.jpg
\\

But but but the left wing fact checks claim there is NOOOOOOO evidence of voter fraud. Oh.....CNN and MSNBC also deny there is NOOOOOO such thing as voter fraud.

LOL!!!

Yet, it is not Trump collecting massive sums of money. It was the left that crushed Trump BEFORE the election that he may challenge the results.

My God, you cannot make this stuff up.

Just remember folks.

teddy-roosevelt.jpg

The left are not worth a bucket of shit.

You need to check with your orange clown. He's again saying there was millions of fraudulent votes. I know it's hard for you to follow his lead when he stumbles a different direction every few minutes.

'stumbles a different direction every few minutes'.... Um, that would be Hillary trying to make it up 2 steps. :p

There is no lead that needs to be followed in this - the election is over. Hillary LOST. Trump is your new President.

'Nuff said.

Forum List

Back