Jill Stein is laughing!

First graders would "think" that. LOL
LOL You loons actually thought Stein's charade was going to work.....LMAO
It's an ignorant loon that does not understand internet hacking is reality..
Now is that not sassy?
Trump said there was "serious voter fraud in Virginia" during this presidential election.

The top state election official in Virginia says the charge is "unfounded." The former chairman of Trump’s Virginia campaign says he’s unaware of any "massive voter fraud on Election Day."

There’s a burden on Trump to prove his sensational claim, and the president-elect offers no evidence. We rate his statement Pants on Fire.
:lmao::rofl:
Pants on Fire to Trump's claim of Virginia voter fraud
So far the lying looney left has no proof of their post election losing crybaby claims.
So you're saying Trump is looney for his comments?
Nice to know; a looney Pres-elect!
We're doomed ...

An come on guys, Greenies aren't necessarily democrats, some may even be republicans who have woken to flooding in their backyard. LOL Are you righties twelve or younger, it seems the simplest stuff occupies your immature brain. Has all that homeschooling got to you? I'm surprised your mommies allow you on a computer. Just wait till that new education admin get power, she'll make sure triviality occupies your mind.

This piece is funny but while genetics may be OK, homeschooling and right wing private schools may create blind followers required for the election con-artists.

'Trump Troglodytes May Breed Subhuman Species' Trump Troglodytes May Breed Subhuman Species

Pew Research Center reports that only 6 percent of scientists identified as Republican and only 9 percent identified as conservatives
What a bunch of mumbo jumbo
Now is that not sassy?
It's ignorant loons who think leaking info is the same as hacking.
It's ignorant loons who think i was referring to leaking info.

What a bunch of mumbo jumbo
Now is that not sassy?
It's ignorant loons who think leaking info is the same as hacking.
It's ignorant loons who think i was referring to leaking info.
:itsok:

An come on guys, Greenies aren't necessarily democrats, some may even be republicans who have woken to flooding in their backyard. LOL Are you righties twelve or younger, it seems the simplest stuff occupies your immature brain. Has all that homeschooling got to you? I'm surprised your mommies allow you on a computer. Just wait till that new education admin get power, she'll make sure triviality occupies your mind.

This piece is funny but while genetics may be OK, homeschooling and right wing private schools may create blind followers required for the election con-artists.

'Trump Troglodytes May Breed Subhuman Species' Trump Troglodytes May Breed Subhuman Species

Pew Research Center reports that only 6 percent of scientists identified as Republican and only 9 percent identified as conservatives

If I were a scientist I won't tell anyone my political beliefs for fear of losing my job. I'd lie and say I'm a brain dead liberal bot who carries Al Gore's water on climate change.

If I were a scientist I won't tell anyone my political beliefs for fear of losing my job. I'd lie and say I'm a brain dead liberal bot who carries Al Gore's water on climate change.

Just slobber and drool when you say it....they'll buy it

How SASSY ... stupid.

It's sad how ignorant you are about science! LOL.
If it wasn't for scientists, you would not have this forum's technology to abuse with your stupidity.

Jill Stein is DIRECTLY 100% responsible for Hillary losing.
Jill Stein will forever be known as the 'Nader' who doomed Hillary's election.
I wouldn't be surprised if Jill mover to Canada permanently very soon.
One thing is sure: She'll be watching her back for the rest of her life.

Hey....give Bills' wife a hunk of that credit, too!

Typical libtardism as homeschooling is a BETTER form of education than giving your kids over to the tender mercies of the authors of Wounded Knee and the Waco BarBQ on a daily basis.

And the scientific establishment is well known these days for discriminating against Christians, so naturally they would be mostly Dimocrats.

Yep, wasnt she great?

And I think that the polls have shown that Hillary did better without Johnson in the mix as well, and he apparently split the anti-Trump vote quite well, taking more from Hillary than the Donald.

Typical libtardism as homeschooling is a BETTER form of education than giving your kids over to the tender mercies of the authors of Wounded Knee and the Waco BarBQ on a daily basis.

And the scientific establishment is well known these days for discriminating against Christians, so naturally they would be mostly Dimocrats.

OK...full disclosure....we're homeschoolers.

Now is that not sassy?
Trump said there was "serious voter fraud in Virginia" during this presidential election.

The top state election official in Virginia says the charge is "unfounded." The former chairman of Trump’s Virginia campaign says he’s unaware of any "massive voter fraud on Election Day."

There’s a burden on Trump to prove his sensational claim, and the president-elect offers no evidence. We rate his statement Pants on Fire.
:lmao::rofl:
Pants on Fire to Trump's claim of Virginia voter fraud
So far the lying looney left has no proof of their post election losing crybaby claims.
So you're saying Trump is looney for his comments?
Nice to know; a looney Pres-elect!
We're doomed ...
Learn to read you brain dead lib twit. Typical scum lib.

It's sad how ignorant you are about science! LOL.
If it wasn't for scientists, you would not have this forum's technology to abuse with your stupidity.
The stupity on this board is you and your ilk.

How SASSY ... stupid.
Smarter than your dumbass.

Forum List

Back