Jihadist Shoots Two 14 Yr Old Girls

Seeing that English seems to be your second language, let me enlighten you, nobody is handing me anything. Many, like you, are just running off at the mouth without saying anything intelligent boy lover.

Buddy. It's typical of you conservatives to blabber about my English. I treat a troll the way he deserves to be treated. I'm gonna play serious when people on this thread play serious. Rather than mock, curse, and whine.

I'm sorry, I consider muslims to be vermin, so I'll never take you seriously. I've met some muslims I trully liked, we were putting them in body bags in Beirut courtesy of the IDF, the Phalangists.

:rolleyes:

Hey ranch boy go suck off the KKK. Shithead uses sad reasons to justify his hate against a religion and a people who are very large in number. Violence happens everywhere. And police deals with things. That doesn't mean they can stop everything.

Americans are more concerned for their country and their safety.

True Crime Report - Strange But True Crime Stories from Across America.
I wonder if the "Shithead" BecauseIknow (since you love to call people vulgar names to make you feel like a grownup), can tell us about all the honor killings here in America, Canada and Europe. We are all smart enough to realize that there is violence committed all over the world, but It seems like this habit is being brought over by Muslim immigrants. So sad when you see young girls murdered because their family thought they were becoming too Westernized. Why in the world do they immigrate to a Western country if they don't want to assimilate and have a problem if their daughters want to. Here is an article where a man thought his wife was becoming too Westernized.
Honour killings are dishonourable | Columnists | Opinion | Toronto Sun

Hey ranch boy go suck off the KKK. Shithead uses sad reasons to justify his hate against a religion and a people who are very large in number. Violence happens everywhere. And police deals with things. That doesn't mean they can stop everything.

I wonder if the "Shithead" BecauseIknow (since you love to call people vulgar names to make you feel like a grownup), can tell us about all the honor killings here in America, Canada and Europe. We are all smart enough to realize that there is violence committed all over the world, but It seems like this habit is being brought over by Muslim immigrants. So sad when you see young girls murdered because their family thought they were becoming too Westernized. Why in the world do they immigrate to a Western country if they don't want to assimilate and have a problem if their daughters want to. Here is an article where a man thought his wife was becoming too Westernized.

No i can't. People do crazy things. There are thousands of cases of Americans killing their husbands or wives. More islamphobic nonsense.

No i can't. People do crazy things. There are thousands of cases of Americans killing their husbands or wives. More islamphobic nonsense.

The word islamaphobia is bs. a phobia is an irrational fear or aversion to something and when the muslims have committed almost 20,000 murderous terror attacks just sine 9/11, there is nothing irrational about it.

About the List of Terrorist Attacks 19,767 since 9/11

This list of terrorist attacks committed by Muslims since 9/11/01 (a rate of about five a day) is incomplete because not all such attacks are picked up by international news sources, even those resulting in multiple loss of life.

These are not incidents of ordinary crime involving nominal Muslims killing for money or vendetta. We only include incidents of deadly violence that are reasonably determined to have been committed out of religious duty - as interpreted by the perpetrator. Islam needs to be a motive, but it need not be the only factor.

We usually list only attacks resulting in loss of life (with a handful of exceptions). In several cases, the deaths are undercounted because deaths from trauma caused by the Islamists may occur in later days, despite the best efforts of medical personnel to keep the victims alive.

We usually don't include incidents related to combat, such as in Iraq and Afghanistan, unless it involves particularly heinous terror tactics, such as suicide bombings or attacks on troops sleeping in their barracks or providing medical care to the local population.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/TheList.htm

Forum copyright policy, to be found HERE, prohibits posting of pieces in their entirety.

~Oddball

Last edited:

Can't or won't?
There are indeed crazed peeps everywhere but they don't generally do their dirty deeds for family honor or for the glory of God.

The word islamaphobia is bs. a phobia is an irrational fear or aversion to something and when the muslims have committed almost 20,000 murderous terror attacks just sine 9/11, there is nothing irrational about it.

About the List of Terrorist Attacks 19,767 since 9/11

This list of terrorist attacks committed by Muslims since 9/11/01 (a rate of about five a day) is incomplete because not all such attacks are picked up by international news sources, even those resulting in multiple loss of life.

These are not incidents of ordinary crime involving nominal Muslims killing for money or vendetta. We only include incidents of deadly violence that are reasonably determined to have been committed out of religious duty - as interpreted by the perpetrator. Islam needs to be a motive, but it need not be the only factor.

We usually list only attacks resulting in loss of life (with a handful of exceptions). In several cases, the deaths are undercounted because deaths from trauma caused by the Islamists may occur in later days, despite the best efforts of medical personnel to keep the victims alive.

We usually don't include incidents related to combat, such as in Iraq and Afghanistan, unless it involves particularly heinous terror tactics, such as suicide bombings or attacks on troops sleeping in their barracks or providing medical care to the local population.

We acknowledge that a handful of incidents on the list may not fit the traditional definition of 'terror attack.' A small portion, for example, are of honor killings - although we usually omit those in which the woman is killed by her husband, since this is often indistinguishable from a crime of passion (barring explicit circumstances). In the case of honor killings, we contend that the stabbing, shooting or strangling of a woman over "unIslamic" behavior constitutes Islamic terror.

Our counter reflects the number of deadly attacks on our list. This number will be a bit greater than the number of line items, since multiple incidents are sometimes grouped into the same record.

Unfortunately, this list of Muslim terrorist attacks barely scratches the surface of atrocities committed in the name of Islam occurring world-wide each day. For that reason, we don't tally up the dead and dismembered, except on a weekly and monthly basis.

As an example, most news articles on the violence in Southern Thailand note that about 900 people were killed in 2005. We estimate that 150 of these deaths are of the Islamic militants themselves, which means they killed some 750 people that year. But TROP only recorded the deaths of 314. We underreported more than half the casualties in a country with a decent news infrastructure. Imagine what we don't catch in the Sudan, where the overall toll has run into the hundreds of thousands!

The ridiculous level of violence that Islam serves up to the world makes it impossible to compile a complete list.

The incidents are collected each day from public news sources. There is no rumor or word-of-mouth involved. Although every attempt is made to be accurate and consistent, we are not making the claim that this is a scientific product.

Unlike the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), which publishes a tally of alleged "hate crimes" each year without supporting data, we do provide detail of each incident that we claim as a terror attack and make it available for verification.

No other religion inspires the sort of terrorism that the "Religion of Peace" produces. We hope that this list offers a dose of perspective against so-called "Islamophobia" and other complaints from Muslim identity groups that are petty by comparison.

Who knows - perhaps one day Muslims will have a change of heart and decide to take the sort of action that one might expect of people who believe that it really is wrong to kill in the name of their religion. We'll know when this happens because it will be when Islam exchanges self-absorbed whining for true contrition and an end to the violence.

See also: TROP Responds to Loonwatch Critics

Go back to the List of Islamic Terrorist Attacks
Islamophobe = anybody who tells the truth about Islam

Notice when confronted with the horrors of Islamic barbarism, Muslims often point to "crime and murder rates" in non Muslim countries. Hilarious.

Notice when confronted with the horrors of Islamic barbarism, Muslims often point to "crime and murder rates" in non Muslim countries. Hilarious.

I can agree that islamists are pretty ruthless and barbaric, but Israelis are almost as brutal, but somewhat dumber for taking land by force where they did. Possibly the worst move of the 20th century.

I can agree that islamists are pretty ruthless and barbaric, but Israelis are almost as brutal, but somewhat dumber for taking land by force where they did. Possibly the worst move of the 20th century.
Israelis are no more brutal than any ther Western Country such as the US, when dealing with Islamic savages. In fact they are far more compassionate and careful towards loss of innocent lives considering the magnifying glass they are constantly under. The land never belonged to the Arabs or so called Palestinians.

ima is a one trick pony------"jews are dumb for living in the middle east" ------is her one and only hoop trick

Israelis are no more brutal than any ther Western Country such as the US, when dealing with Islamic savages. In fact they are far more compassionate and careful towards loss of innocent lives considering the magnifying glass they are constantly under. The land never belonged to the Arabs or so called Palestinians.

Then why did the zionists have to take it by force? :dunno:

Who gives a shit about republicans. They aren't getting reelected. Republicans are islamiphobists. Obama is on his way for a second term.

Zionists fought the British during the war of independence. The Arabs then attacked Israel after it was re- established, and it wasn't to create this fake Palestine. They just couldn't accept a non Muslim entity in the region. You and the IslamoNazis are the same shit.

Who gives a shit about republicans. They aren't getting reelected. Republicans are islamiphobists. Obama is on his way for a second term.

How do you feel about that? Are you OK with Obama as "their" President?

Zionists fought the British during the war of independence. The Arabs then attacked Israel after it was re- established, and it wasn't to create this fake Palestine. They just couldn't accept a non Muslim entity in the region. You and the IslamoNazis are the same shit.

I think your hairdryer has been set too high, for too long.

I think your hairdryer has been set too high, for too long.

Roudy is talking about Israel's War of Independence, not our own. We both fought the British. Actually though, I think Israel's official War of Independence started after the Brits left, and 5 Arab armies attacked Israel. It took Israel almost a year, but they kicked the Arabs' asses.

thanks for the date Marahaba 1886 Petach Tikva------Propagandaists often claim that arabs were absolutely peaceful and loving and until HERZL laid out his plan for ZIONSIM-------which happened in 1897 Petach Tikva----was----of course part of the zionist project that started in the early 1800s-----but for some reason-----there is a notion that nothing happened until 1897 when the NEFARIOUS PLOT was hatched

If you want to go earlier... The safed 1660 massacre by Muslims. But it was before the newly Arab immigrants.

In yet another display of the profoundly insecure nature of those who embrace Islamic culture, a Taliban "freedom fighter" attempted to kill a 14 year old Pakistan girl as she sat on a school bus. Another girl was wounded as well.
Malala Yousufzai was attacked beause she advocates for better education for Pakistan's girls.
Nothing frightens these big bad Talibanese more than a 14 year old girl on a school bus.
Pathetic, but very much in keeping with their "traditions."

how hard do you think it would be for me to find a news about a white american killing another for a senseless reason ??

Forum List

Back