Jihadist Shoots Two 14 Yr Old Girls

In yet another display of the profoundly insecure nature of those who embrace Islamic culture, a Taliban "freedom fighter" attempted to kill a 14 year old Pakistan girl as she sat on a school bus. Another girl was wounded as well.
Malala Yousufzai was attacked beause she advocates for better education for Pakistan's girls.
Nothing frightens these big bad Talibanese more than a 14 year old girl on a school bus.
Pathetic, but very much in keeping with their "traditions."
They learned it from the Palestinian Freedom Fighters.

Nice try faggot. Hamas shit on the IDF invading troops today and shelled them with Mortars and caused them to retreat. They even put up a video for it. Hamas is a true militant group that has every right to defend their citizens from an Israeli invasion.

Even PBrain, village idiot extraordinaire, has the good sense to reject the actions of his Islamist clients and shut the fuck up.
BecauseIKnowSquat not so much.
Such is the nature of Jihadists and their apologists :D

They learned it from the Palestinian Freedom Fighters.

Nice try faggot. Hamas shit on the IDF invading troops today and shelled them with Mortars and caused them to retreat. They even put up a video for it. Hamas is a true militant group that has every right to defend their citizens from an Israeli invasion.

Even PBrain, village idiot extraordinaire, has the good sense to reject the actions of his Islamist clients and shut the fuck up.

It's proganda when people say Hamas is a jihadist group. Hamas is a revolutionary group. They are legitamate and defend their people. Everyone has this right to self defense :cool:

In yet another display of the profoundly insecure nature of those who embrace Islamic culture, a Taliban "freedom fighter" attempted to kill a 14 year old Pakistan girl as she sat on a school bus. Another girl was wounded as well.
Malala Yousufzai was attacked beause she advocates for better education for Pakistan's girls.
Nothing frightens these big bad Talibanese more than a 14 year old girl on a school bus.
Bunch of sick Islamic fucks. They need to be lined up and executed summarily.

They do need to be executed. The Pakistani people are outraged at this crazy Taliban action.

Can you cite, 'because' habibi, any evidence to support your assertion "THE PAKISTANI PEOPLE ARE OUTRAGED"? I have no doubt that there must be SOMEONE in pakistan who is outraged-----like the parents of the girls----------but GENERAL OUTRAGE? Are they demonstrating in the streets? a little silly cartoon of the pig muhummad instigated a street demonstration in Pakistan that cost the lives of two small children------------lets see how attempted murder of two little innocent girls for "allah "excites" them

Bunch of sick Islamic fucks. They need to be lined up and executed summarily.

They do need to be executed. The Pakistani people are outraged at this crazy Taliban action.

Can you cite, 'because' habibi, any evidence to support your assertion "THE PAKISTANI PEOPLE ARE OUTRAGED"? I have no doubt that there must be SOMEONE in pakistan who is outraged-----like the parents of the girls----------but GENERAL OUTRAGE? Are they demonstrating in the streets? a little silly cartoon of the pig muhummad instigated a street demonstration in Pakistan that cost the lives of two small children------------lets see how attempted murder of two little innocent girls for "allah "excites" them

Girl

Shooting of Pakistani teen activist prompts outcry against extremism - The Washington Post

That's it 'because' habibi some politicians commented negatively? C'mon habibi In PAKISTAN GENERAL OUTRAGE BRINGS TENS OF THOUSANDS INTO THE STREETS

That's it 'because' habibi some politicians commented negatively? C'mon habibi In PAKISTAN GENERAL OUTRAGE BRINGS TENS OF THOUSANDS INTO THE STREETS

Maybe they didn't bring tens of thousands on the streets. But the people all around are outraged. It's their Muslim girl. The Pakistani Taliban is a shadowy people. They do some extremely stupid things. If we had anyone do that in Gaza, Hamas would run down the whole organization over night and arrest every single member.

Try again Habibi I have worked with pakistanis ------uhm the kind who in pakistan are called "HIGHLY EDUCATED" -----for a very long time------I started when-------still a teen--------its been----well its been something like 40 years now. I am fully aware of the fact that the TALIBAN are the DARLINGS OF PAKISTANI SOCIETY------the CREAM OF THE EDUCATED YOUTH ------- my colleagues (who ----number among the MOST EDUCATED OF PAKISTANIS) have told me PROUDLY of university friends and relatives----in the Taliban ----well-----they did in the late 1980s and in the early 1990s but never mentioned it again after 2001 You should stop lying The real mission of the TALIBAN was the imposition upon AFGHANISTAN of a strict shariah society there was a time that my colleagues did not understand the fact that I knew just how vile and disgusting is shariah-------so they were very candid with me-------"OH YOU JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND" -----ie they tried to tell me that I do not "KNOW" the beauty of islam..............well ---I do -----my husband was born in a shariah cesspit

Try again Habibi I have worked with pakistanis ------uhm the kind who in pakistan are called "HIGHLY EDUCATED" -----for a very long time------I started when-------still a teen--------its been----well its been something like 40 years now. I am fully aware of the fact that the TALIBAN are the DARLINGS OF PAKISTANI SOCIETY------the CREAM OF THE EDUCATED YOUTH ------- my colleagues (who ----number among the MOST EDUCATED OF PAKISTANIS) have told me PROUDLY of university friends and relatives----in the Taliban ----well-----they did in the late 1980s and in the early 1990s but never mentioned it again after 2001 You should stop lying The real mission of the TALIBAN was the imposition upon AFGHANISTAN of a strict shariah society there was a time that my colleagues did not understand the fact that I knew just how vile and disgusting is shariah-------so they were very candid with me-------"OH YOU JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND" -----ie they tried to tell me that I do not "KNOW" the beauty of islam..............well ---I do -----my husband was born in a shariah cesspit

Pakistani Taliban isn't the Afghani Taliban. They aren't educated in their actions. Some of them make stupid actions. The afghani Taliban isn't really just afghanis, they have some Chechens there. But no, these extremists have killed thousands of innocent Pakistani civilians, Pakistanis in general hate this foolish group. I don't see why you want to make it that way. They are angered over this crazy thing

It's proganda when people say Hamas is a jihadist group. Hamas is a revolutionary group. They are legitamate and defend their people. Everyone has this right to self defense :cool:
http://www.nctc.gov/site/groups/hamas.html

BBC News - Who are Hamas?

Muslims have a difficult time differentiating who is and isn't a terrorist, mainly because their prophet Mohammad was one, and in fact they believe they are emulating his actions and behavior by committing savage terrorist acts.

Maybe they didn't bring tens of thousands on the streets. But the people all around are outraged. It's their Muslim girl. The Pakistani Taliban is a shadowy people. They do some extremely stupid things. If we had anyone do that in Gaza, Hamas would run down the whole organization over night and arrest every single member.
Hah! More Muslim animals come out to kill over a stupid video or cartoon than they do over barbaric atrocities that are being committed by fellow Muslims. Such is their mindset.

Muslims have a difficult time differentiating who is and isn't a terrorist, mainly because their prophet Mohammad was one, and in fact they believe they are emulating his actions and behavior by committing savage terrorist acts.

Disagree. You still won't admit the pacts broken but those certain Jews. And they attacked buddy. Nice try though :lol: , not everything goes your way. Israel is a terror state.

Hah! More Muslim animals come out to kill over a stupid video or cartoon than they do over barbaric atrocities that are being committed by fellow Muslims. Such is their mindset.

Another foolish Zionist mindset that wishes to put them against each other. Alqaeda isn't right. Sure. No more right than Israel is. :cool:

She was flown out today to be treated. This is the sick religion that BecauseIKnow belongs to. They have contributed nothing to humanity. His slogan is "G-d is One". Well, Jews believe that too. Look how much Israel has done in technology, medicine and business, while constantly having to fight off the crazy, lazy Muslims.

I think "innocent" radical Islamists merely tried to "free" themselves from the "brutal" occupation by the girl...

She was flown out today to be treated. This is the sick religion that BecauseIKnow belongs to. They have contributed nothing to humanity. His slogan is "G-d is One". Well, Jews believe that too. Look how much Israel has done in technology, medicine and business, while constantly having to fight off the crazy, lazy Muslims.

And?? I know jews believe that. I read the Torah also and take things from it to follow. :cool:

Why not say Israel has better technology than Christians and Muslims and everybody else in the world? You clearly are hiding behind your notion as if you're only referring to Muslims. You want to let it out. We get that you think you're the best in the world. Get over yourself buddy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back