Jihadist Shoots Two 14 Yr Old Girls

Zionists fought the British during the war of independence. The Arabs then attacked Israel after it was re- established, and it wasn't to create this fake Palestine. They just couldn't accept a non Muslim entity in the region. You and the IslamoNazis are the same shit.

I think your hairdryer has been set too high, for too long.

Roudy is talking about Israel's War of Independence, not our own. We both fought the British. Actually though, I think Israel's official War of Independence started after the Brits left, and 5 Arab armies attacked Israel. It took Israel almost a year, but they kicked the Arabs' asses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cWn_GrCVqk]Israel, state founded on Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

In yet another display of the profoundly insecure nature of those who embrace Islamic culture, a Taliban "freedom fighter" attempted to kill a 14 year old Pakistan girl as she sat on a school bus. Another girl was wounded as well.
Malala Yousufzai was attacked beause she advocates for better education for Pakistan's girls.
Nothing frightens these big bad Talibanese more than a 14 year old girl on a school bus.
Pathetic, but very much in keeping with their "traditions."

how hard do you think it would be for me to find a news about a white american killing another for a senseless reason ??
Murderous animals are the same all over the earth, all nationalities.

In yet another display of the profoundly insecure nature of those who embrace Islamic culture, a Taliban "freedom fighter" attempted to kill a 14 year old Pakistan girl as she sat on a school bus. Another girl was wounded as well.
Malala Yousufzai was attacked beause she advocates for better education for Pakistan's girls.
Nothing frightens these big bad Talibanese more than a 14 year old girl on a school bus.

how hard do you think it would be for me to find a news about a white american killing another for a senseless reason ??

then why are completely obsessed with ones ????

Probably because it rains in the mountains during the World Series and chocolate is tasty.

Actually it is more likely because you are a propagandist and a racist..no different than the kkk posters that make endless post on crimes committed by blacks

Probably because it rains in the mountains during the World Series and chocolate is tasty.

Actually it is more likely because you are a propagandist and a racist..no different than the kkk posters that make endless post on crimes committed by blacks
Well. all I know is what I read on the Internet and Junebugs are hiding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well slick, I'd say it would be impossilbe for you to find a news story about an American killing a young girl because he didn't believe his religion allowed girls to get an education. You can try, I'll wait. I'll make it easier for you. Find us a news story about an American killing a young girl just because she wanted to go to school.

The nature of that which a society considers CRIME----is even more revealing of the essence of the society than that which the society considers NOBLE.

note that there are people here who justify the shooting of bombs SPECIFICALLY having no other actual function other than blowing the brains out of children----right here on this board. Some of those same people get hysterical over white phosphorus bombs which if they hit a person DIRECTLY do burn the skin-----but are actually legal and used as markers and flairs------they certainly cannot blow the brains out of child

Bunch of sick Islamic fucks. They need to be lined up and executed summarily.

They do need to be executed. The Pakistani people are outraged at this crazy Taliban action.
Yeah, except, the Taliban enjoy the support of the majority of the Pakistani people.
there are 2 talibans, afghan and pakistani

the latter definitely are hated in pakistan

the former derive from fighters recruited by USA originally with pak help to fight your jihad against USSR

poor bloody afghans always are pawns in great power games

now its pak vs india......USA is irrelevant except to kick yankee and british ass

there are no words bad enough to describe talibans who kill schoolgirls on principle

good on britain to receive this girl and her family in our top hospital where she is recovering with our soldiers wounded in afganistan

i don't think majority of paks in swat valley support taliban; that's where this girl was from

its a very beautiful valley.............

Last edited:
so even if they named them FIDO-----a dog is a dog
dont insult dogs, rosita

we english love dogs

you are usin muslim jihad speak again

are jews against dogs, too........i think not

talk like a proper jewess,

not an al qa'ida megaphone

The taliban were not recruited by the USA ----uhm way back then circa 1980 They were young UPPER CLASS bored paki students looking for a cause-----so they did the ISLAMICIST thing------there goal was a FULL BLOWN SHARIAH SOCIETY IN AFGHANISTAN-------ie they were opportunist ISLAMICIST PIGS more inspired by the filth was going on in Iran than by "FREEDOM FOR AFGHANISTAN" and certainly had no love for the USA although they did take advantage of the funding of the so called "FREEDOM FIGHTERS"
THEY ARE THE DARLINGS OF PAKISTANI SOCIETY------ the cream of the crop of young students-------or at least were------they have lost popularity in a few sectors How do I know-----and why does kvetch not know ? I know because I have worked CLOSELY with the classmates of the taliban -----for more than 40 years and kvetch makes it up as he goes along. Always keep in mind----the taliban are---or at least were----the BELOVED CHILDREN OF UPPER CLASS parents---_OR BEST STUDENTS IN THE CLASS-----in PAKISTANI UNIVERSITIES They have whole families right there in PAKISTAN appluding them

yassin----from his wheel chair------oversaw the murder of dozens of children to the delight of kvetch his other hero----SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN-----now sits in a wheel chair in a new york prison rotting from his gangrenous diabetic toes UP. another saint for kvetch to worship ------------he bombed the world trade center in 1993 hoping to topple it over onto the nearby schools thus killing tens of thousands of children------kvetch never got over the fact that he failed THE UMMAH IS CRYING FOR HIM TOO. ISLAMICIST PIG MORSEI is demanding the return of the saint for allah murdering pig

Forum List

Back