Jihadist Animals Storm US Embassy in Cairo

Ain't ya heard? An American citizen has been killed in the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya. Democracy is wasted on these Arab morons. They don't get it, they never will, because Islam (and Christianity for that matter) is a purveyor of absolute truth. Absolute truthes and the pluralism of democracy are mutually exclusive. Give a devout muslim country democracy and you will end up with an anarchic failed state, not the 'let freedom reign' of Dubya. That was what he and America after 9/11 never understood.

These incidents at American embassies would never have happened if Khadaffi and Mubarak had still been in power. It seems to me that secular dictatorships are the most stable and best form of government the Arab muslim mindset can ever hope for or cope with.

I'm still waiting to get an answer whether Obama is still going to send Egypt (the Muslim Brotherhood) that One Billion Dollar aid package courtesy of the American Taxpayers.

Ain't ya heard? An American citizen has been killed in the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya. Democracy is wasted on these Arab morons. They don't get it, they never will, because Islam (and Christianity for that matter) is a purveyor of absolute truth. Absolute truthes and the pluralism of democracy are mutually exclusive. Give a devout muslim country democracy and you will end up with an anarchic failed state, not the 'let freedom reign' of Dubya. That was what he and America after 9/11 never understood.

These incidents at American embassies would never have happened if Khadaffi and Mubarak had still been in power. It seems to me that secular dictatorships are the most stable and best form of government the Arab muslim mindset can ever hope for or cope with.

My history is very shaky here but it seems to me that Islam desperately needs the equivalent of the Christian Reformation.
Maybe the lifting of dicatorship and the hope of self-determination amongst populations will eventually drive that.
Who knows - after all, the new Egyptian president appears to be more pragmatic than ideological at this early stage............

Rule #1: Don't help religious groups, communities, or demographics. Especially Islam!

Thats what you get for helping out. Egypt is becoming an Islamic state now, and we helped them achieve that. You know why they went into revolution in the first place? Islam.

I can't be sure, but I suspect that you know fuck all about it.

My history is very shaky here but it seems to me that Islam desperately needs the equivalent of the Christian Reformation.
Maybe the lifting of dicatorship and the hope of self-determination amongst populations will eventually drive that.
Who knows - after all, the new Egyptian president appears to be more pragmatic than ideological at this early stage............

Unfortunately the christian reformation brought with it religious wars galore, like the 30 years war that is estimated to have depopulated the holy roman empire by 2/3. If you'd get that sort of thing in the arab world today, they will be queueing up at the doors of the west as refugees - even more than today, so no thanks.... In any case the arabs had a reformation of sorts with the sunni shia split - and there's plenty of strife between them.
Although maybe you meant a kind of reformation that ultimately led the west (well excluding the US bible belt) to begin to ditch religion altogether. I live in hope. Maybe when arabs see education in a western sense as something to strive for we'll see some progress. The spread of the internet might get them there in about 100 years or so, mind you, you need to be able to read, and preferably in a language other than arabic...

Unfortunately the christian reformation brought with it religious wars galore, like the 30 years war that is estimated to have depopulated the holy roman empire by 2/3. If you'd get that sort of thing in the arab world today, they will be queueing up at the doors of the west as refugees - even more than today, so no thanks.... In any case the arabs had a reformation of sorts with the sunni shia split - and there's plenty of strife between them.
Although maybe you meant a kind of reformation that ultimately led the west (well excluding the US bible belt) to begin to ditch religion altogether. I live in hope. Maybe when arabs see education in a western sense as something to strive for we'll see some progress. The spread of the internet might get them there in about 100 years or so, mind you, you need to be able to read, and preferably in a language other than arabic...

Reliance upon the internet ain't gonna get-er-dun either. How'd you like to share a keyboard with someone who hasn't yet mastered the fine art of toilet paper?

Again, allowing for my lack of knowledge, I can't see how a change can come about without a population-driven revolution.
It can only come from within, it will never be able to be imposed.

I'm sure that hours could be wasted on arguments about a Christian equivalency of the Sunni/Shia split - probably hours wasted.

The propaganda surrounding this You Tube video insulting mohammed hits all the high spots. Financed by a Jew, with participation by Terry Jones and financed by Christian Copts! obama apologizes because someone, somewhere offended religious sensibilities. Muslims are ready to sacrifice millions for Big Mo's dignity. obama has some kind of dignity sympathy.

This whole thing is a tragic travesty.

The attackers should have been stopped by any means necessary, up to and including firing into the mob with machine guns and tanks firing canister shot.

Once they entered the embassy grounds they should have been gunned down.

That would've happened had the embassy had adequate security. Where was security? Oh yeah...Obama sent them....TODAY. A bit slow on the draw! FAIL!

Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

^^^^

I only post that because I love it when Christians look at the word of god with disdain. SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING A FAGGY ASS LIBERAL WOULD SAY!

Last edited:
This was an excuse to attack us because we ain't a muslim country. We need to seek them out, and kill all responsible - waterboard to get some info! Impeach our sorry inept anti American president for apologizing for our enemies perpetrating an act of war against us!

This was an excuse to attack us because we ain't a muslim country. We need to seek them out, and kill all responsible - waterboard to get some info! Impeach our sorry inept anti American president for apologizing for our enemies perpetrating an act of war against us!

Of course man sometimes I wonder where you lunatics come up with this stuff....

The attackers should have been stopped by any means necessary, up to and including firing into the mob with machine guns and tanks firing canister shot.

Absent that...Cairo should have vanished in a nuclear fireball.

Good thing you're not Christian, or that would be a damning statement! You're about as radical as those "Jihadist Animals" though!

Good thing you're not Christian, or that would be a damning statement! You're about as radical as those "Jihadist Animals" though!

Don't you love how radical he is? Becaue a few protesters threw an American flag in the floor and rioted a little he wants to nuke Cairo....some people are crazy

Don't you love how radical he is? Becaue a few protesters threw an American flag in the floor and rioted a little he wants to nuke Cairo....some people are crazy

What's a little genocide going to hurt? We'll still remain more pure than those we nuked! After all, their crimes were big, ours would be small.

Last edited:

What's a little genocide going to hurt? We'll still remain more pure than those we nuked! After all, their crimes were big, ours would be small.

Lol I love how you mock them crazies hehe :) :lol:

Forum List

Back