Jihad for non-Muslims

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
Meet The U.S. Citizens Charged With Trying To Join Or Help ISIS - BuzzFeed News

Look at these people, their names and ethnicity. At least 8 out of named 13 ISIS supporters have European names and European or Afro-American ethnicity. Judging by names - Muslim tend to use Muslim names for their children - we can say their parents and therefore these people had nothing to do with Islam in the past. Of course they are not seeking peaceful life in the lore of Islam, they use faith as justification for bloodshed.
Reminds me of school shootings. Such criminals are not affected by violent video games, they are inspired by them. The same way ISIS offers justification for criminals' violent propensities. After all maybe it is not that bad most of them were planning to leave the country and commit atrocities outside of the US?

ISIS et al is mostly just a very weak excuse for the exercise of crude, male animal violence, agreed.

ISIS et al is mostly just a very weak excuse for the exercise of crude, male animal violence, agreed.

anyone who has even PERIPHERALLY followed the course of events of the
"arab" spring----(like me) and had a grasp of that which was "going on" and why....
(like me) would have predicted that the "caliphate" would arise and attract lots
and lots of muslims or even eager new converts. A tiny grasp of the psychology
of criminology helps too (tiny grasp---like me) "crude male animal"-----nope
-----women too. Lots of women

We don't have 'stats' about ISIS (et al), but history would, I think, bear me out in saying the percentage of female fighters/executioners/rapists/war criminals are male, in this case as in others.
I am ashamed of what my gender perpetrates upon the world. Even I have very strong tendencies to violence, though never to the extent of wanting to go attack people, and never violence to women.

We don't have 'stats' about ISIS (et al), but history would, I think, bear me out in saying the percentage of female fighters/executioners/rapists/war criminals are male, in this case as in others.
I am ashamed of what my gender perpetrates upon the world. Even I have very strong tendencies to violence, though never to the extent of wanting to go attack people, and never violence to women.
What gender would that be? It's obviously nothing human. Must be a democrat gender.

This thread is not about gender. Don't mix terrorism with feminazis.

Forum List

Back