Jibo!!!!

• Banned
The idea kind of creeps me out.

[MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION]

I'm actually very glad you brought this up, because we have to ask ourselved, if those robots are hooked up to WiFi - who else can "see" through them.

But, when used properly, they might, and I add again, MIGHT be the wave of the future.

Probably a lot new juristic ground to break with this stuff as well.

You might as well get rid of your cell phone, computer, tablet, ipod's, smart tv's, home phone, home internet, GPS and even your car. If you can be tracked or hacked you will. you might as well live with it insted of driving yourself crazy trying beat "the man" at his game. You will never win. lol

Car hacking Poor security in new cars puts drivers at risk researchers say - ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Ok, and what does that have to do with the OP?

The fact that alot of people to include the OP is skeptical for some reason. Just wondering are you skeptical about using your cell phone and computer and everyday items that you almost could not make it through the day without using? The car article is very relevant due to the fact that there are about 220 Million people driving vehicles everyday in America and that most likley includes yourself*. Most cars have easly hackable technology as seen in the video and article I have attached. Are you skeptical about driving as well? Aside from all of this to answer your original post, yes I am buying a white Jibo and I can not wait for it to connect with my home automations.

Forum List

Back