JFK wouldn't be a Democrap today

Some people want to define a political ideology by how the reaction to a condition say defense preparation. Defense preparation may not always be good or not always be bad, depends on conditions. While ideology does not usually change but conditions do change, for example, FDR in the late Thirties and early Forties, with the condition of Europe, Hitler and so forth felt the US should rearm, but the Republican were isolationists, America-Firsters and fought FDR on defense preparations. But Congress, at FDR's request did pass the first time peace time draft for a one year term (song, Goodbye Dear I'll be back in a Year). In 1940 FDR asked that the draft be extended and it passed the House by one vote. A few months later, Pearl Harbor.

You're right, he would NOT be a dem today. Even though he was a Dem in name back then, he was not like the Dems of today, he would be a conservative Republican.

He would've been where his little brother was: making up the left flank of today's Democratic Party.

Sigh. JFK pushed medicaid. He supported national health care. You , Caroljo, have no idea of what you write. You are stupid, and you are demonstrating that fact.

You're right, he would NOT be a dem today. Even though he was a Dem in name back then, he was not like the Dems of today, he would be a conservative Republican. My parents used to be Dems for years (they're both passed now), and i know for a fact they wouldn't be one today.

Idiot...he would not be a Democrap today.

You people are insane....and idiots to boot.

Care to explain away the video.....

sorry you dont get to claim our guys.

You are stuck with your own.

Bush, Nixon, Reagan and the like

SniperDoosh cannot even define neo-conservatism, when it was developed, and which president can be classified as neo-conservative.

SniperDoosh cannot even define neo-conservatism, when it was developed, and which president can be classified as neo-conservative.

You are an easy mark, Fakey, and not worth the bother of beating down. But alas, educating you trolls is what we do here.

Read JFK's speech he never gave in Dallas. Sounds just like Dubya.

JFK was the first neo-conservative POTUS.

Hope that helps.

Can I help you? I see what you're trying to do but you're going about it really poorly. If you want to be an effective troll and piss people off, you have to have some semblance of intelligence and credibility in what you're saying other wise you'll miss the emotional fuse you're trying to strike in people and they'll just dismiss you as retarded. This post is a good example of that.

Hope that helps.

Can I help you? I see what you're trying to do but you're going about it really poorly. If you want to be an effective troll and piss people off, you have to have some semblance of intelligence and credibility in what you're saying other wise you'll miss the emotional fuse you're trying to strike in people and they'll just dismiss you as retarded. This post is a good example of that.

You are an easy mark, Ballless, and not worth the bother of beating down. But alas, educating you trolls is what we do here.

Hope that helps.

You are an easy mark, Ballless, and not worth the bother of beating down. But alas, educating you trolls is what we do here.

So you're sticking with your retard strategy? Mkay, go have fun.

Hope that helps.

These people are complete and utter morons.

So you're sticking with your retard strategy? Mkay, go have fun.

JFK and Dubya were political twins.

Sorry to ruin your day.

LOL

Well this shows just how selfish Democrats are. They won't share JFK, Truman, FDR, Jefferson none of the great presidents with Republicans. I'll bet Republlcians would give Democrats Hoover, Harding, Bush all three, for just a little sharing of JFK.
Well if Democrats won't share their presidents the Republicans will just pretend those presidents were really Republican. Nyah, Nyah, Nyah.

No, we don't believe you are pretty because of your avatars.:badgrin:

Hope that helps.

JFK investigated Martin Luther King Jr....he wouldn't be in bed with the likes of Sharpton and Jackson, you stupid fucking idiots.

No, we don't believe you are pretty because of your avatars.:badgrin:

LOL

Prolly more like.......

helen-thomas.jpg

Forum List

Back