MTP...is David Gregory's ass bleeding?

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Gregory bent over for Obabble for a half an hour of gibberish...par for the course for both the giver and the receiver. Did you catch Obabble's response on Susan Rice?? The lies continue.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3foXJfWlgoM]Shut the Fuck up Donny - YouTube[/ame]

Yo Obabble....why did you initially pretend Benghazi was not a problem (just a reaction to a video)...and why do you continue to defend liar Rice? The Rice part of Obabble's remark are conveniently missing from this clip...written transcript not yet available.

Meet the Press

Repubs better stay on this and fully expose the many failures, lies, and coverup. This was far worse than Watergate, as 4 American lives were lost. To issue orders to prevent any action to save those lives, then try to sweep it all under the rug so BO could keep saying "al Qaeda is on it's heels" is a high crime deserving of impeachment!

I fully encourage Republicans to beat the Benghazi horse to death

I did catch the lies. Obama said in response to who did this.... we're still investigating it!

Can you believe this shit? Hey! Obama! You already won the election so it's ok to admit that terrorists attacked us again on 9/11.

Ostrich in chief... lol

I fully encourage Republicans to beat the Benghazi horse to death

Ok, no problem.

If a two bit breakin can bring down an accomplished President then the unnecessary deaths of 4 of our men certainly is worth looking at, instead of the left sweeping it under the rug.

I did catch the lies. Obama said in response to who did this.... we're still investigating it!

Can you believe this shit? Hey! Obama! You already won the election so it's ok to admit that terrorists attacked us again on 9/11.

Ostrich in chief... lol

If he admits anything then he'll have to deal with legal issues.

He's been trying to use gun-violence to change the subject.

BTW, if "Innocence of Muslims" drove millions to violence why isn't "Zero Dark Thirty" doing the same thing?

this will turn out the same way Fast and Frious dod for you right wing nutters.

damn they are like puddy in the hands of Fox and Rush

Here is the big lie.

Meet the Press

So why did Obama send her out there as an expert representative of the White House if she had no knowledge or practically nothing to do with Benghanzi? Was she the only asshole willing to repeat the administrations lies? Obviously Hillary didn't have the guts to push that nonsense once the truth was becoming well known.

The attacks against her were justified.

Forum List

Back