JFK false flag victim

half the people oswald knew were commies, but our government says they don't find a conspiracy.

what if a suspected assassin was friends with the Klan ? Would you easily dismiss him as innocent?

because the commies have killed a lot more people than the Klan have

half the people oswald knew were commies, but our government says they don't find a conspiracy.

what if a suspected assassin was friends with the Klan ? Would you easily dismiss him as innocent?

because the commies have killed a lot more people than the Klan have
Please name the commies Oswald knew.

Is it true that the CIA and the Nazis were best butt buddies?
Still no evidence for any of your claims.

You were asked about 100 times and could never cite any.

Cite some evidence.

The evidence is everywhere and it has been clearly and concisely show to you, but you being a Nazi and CIA won't accept it.

Oswald NEVER fired a gun that day. Accept it and move on...this is not good for your health. Persistent lying has been shown to shorten life spans.
Well the first part is an out right lie.

You have been specifically asked to present or cite evidence many times and you run away from it every time because there IS NONE.

The evidence proves irrefutably that Oswald fired all three shots that day. No evidence shows anyone else fired shots and no evidence shows he was CIA>

That is fact you cannot refute.

It is you PROVEN to be the liar and you are projecting.

I can cite evidence you can only repeat your bullshit.

Stop evading and cite your evidence liar
Your disinformation tactics that were indoctrinated in you at Langley, won't work here.

Oswald was framed and murdered by your buddies, who also murdered JFK. Just admit it. You must be proud of what your leaders accomplished.

We have overwhelming evidence that he acted alone and Ruby did as well.

Now cite some evidence that he was framed and or that he was CIA.

Your childish claims of others being CIA is a failure. Everyone knows it is a stupid act of childish desperation but go ahead and cite some evidence.

You have never done so when asked so the bottom line remains you have nothing but your screeching teenage fantasy.

Go ahead with your evidence.
Oswald NEVER fired a gun that day. The evidence is overwhelming, but to government dupes like you, you can't see it.

Dupe Think::: I just shot the POTUS in broad daylight with a shitty mail order bolt action rifle that was misaligned, then I magically appear in the lunchroom several floors below within seconds of the shooting, casually drinking a soda. I then stroll outside and casually get a ride home. I am accused of killing a cop, that I would have had to be an Olympic sprinter or Indy race car driver to reach in the time allotted....then I casually go to the movie house. The acts of a presidential assassin, but only if you are a government dupe.

Are you high?

UH no,just unlike,you he has not allowed the corporate controlled media and our corrupt school system to brainwash him and has done enough independent research from independent sources not bought off and paid for by the establishment press to look at the evidence that you WONT look at.:rolleyes: the ones that are high are the people like you who believe in magic bullets and oswald shot JFK.,:rolleyes:

Ok but none of this has anything to do with Oswald which is who shot kennedy

Oswald never fired a gun that fateful day. Being a long time CIA operative, he made the perfect patsy for the coup d'etat committed by your friends at Langley.

You must be so proud, yet you must also continue to promote the big lie.

Stop pretending you weren't destroyed on this subject in other threads.

There is no evidence he was CIA but overwhelming evidence exists that he shot Kennedy.

You have never been able to refute those facts.
You and others are simply gullible enough to believe fiction one man does not make a coup and he was not a patsy.

He acted alone deal with it

Cite some evidence.

The evidence is everywhere and it has been clearly and concisely shown to you, but you being a Nazi and CIA won't accept it.

Oswald NEVER fired a gun that day. Accept it and move on...this is not good for your health. Persistent lying has been shown to shorten life spans.

Your disinformation tactics that were indoctrinated in you at Langley, won't work here.

Oswald was framed and murdered by your buddies, who also murdered JFK. Just admit it. You must be proud of what your leaders accomplished.
:udaman::thankusmile: he can only shit all over the floor in defeat.HEE HEE

This CIA employee got banned at another political site where his banning was LONGGGGGGGG overdue by years for his trolling so he has now come over HERE to troll and try and get anybody to listen to him HERE now he is so lonely for attention.:laughing0301:

INDEED,you will come up empty.

Last edited:

Cite some evidence.

The evidence is everywhere and it has been clearly and concisely show to you, but you being a Nazi and CIA won't accept it.

You have been specifically asked to present or cite evidence many times and you run away from it every time because there IS NONE.

The evidence proves irrefutably that Oswald fired all three shots that day. No evidence shows anyone else fired shots and no evidence shows he was CIA>

Your childish claims of others being CIA is a failure. Everyone knows it is a stupid act of childish desperation but go ahead and cite some evidence.

You have never done so when asked so the bottom line remains you have nothing but your screeching teenage fantasy.

Oswald NEVER fired a gun that day. The evidence is overwhelming, but to government dupes like you, you can't see it.

Dupe Think::: I just shot the POTUS in broad daylight with a shitty mail order bolt action rifle that was misaligned, then I magically appear in the lunchroom several floors below within seconds of the shooting, casually drinking a soda. I then stroll outside and casually get a ride home. I am accused of killing a cop, that I would have had to be an Olympic sprinter or Indy race car driver to reach in the time allotted....then I casually go to the movie house. The acts of a presidential assassin, but only if you are a government dupe.

this is all the NAZI agent paid shill can do in defeat after you OWNED his sorry ass here.:2up::CryingCow:

Cite some evidence.

Wrong Oswald did fire three shots that day and overwhelming evidence proves he did.

I can cite evidence that he did. You can cite none whatsoever that he did not.

A shitty rifle is still a rifle and the rifle was capable of performing as it did. It was his rifle and found at the scene. All bullets and bullet fragments came from his rifle and only his rifle. The expended shells all came from his rifle. All the wounds came from above and behind which is consistent with his sniper nest and he was the last person seen on the sixth floor.

The rifle was not misaligned. The scope was misaligned but that is irrelevant as he did not need to use the scope and was more than capable of hitting the target with the iron sights.

HE had ample time to move from the sixth floor to the second after stashing the rifle. Endless people have retraced his steps and it is proven beyond question that he had enough time to do so.

He took the bus home he did not take a ride home. He did not have to run to reach the scene where he killed Tibbets. Once again that has been proven beyond question.

You have presented no evidence but I have.

You have failed to offer any evidence of any kind. Only your naive and gullible ramblings from a video.

Now cite some evidence as so far you have not and all the evidence proves you wrong.

Oswald never fired a gun that fateful day. Being a long time CIA operative, he made the perfect patsy for the coup d'etat committed by your friends at Langley.

You must be so proud, yet you must also continue to promote the big lie.

Stop pretending you weren't destroyed on this subject in other threads.

There is no evidence he was CIA but overwhelming evidence exists that he shot Kennedy.

You have never been able to refute those facts.
You and others are simply gullible enough to believe fiction one man does not make a coup and he was not a patsy.

He acted alone deal with it

Cite some evidence.

The evidence is everywhere and it has been clearly and concisely shown to you, but you being a Nazi and CIA won't accept it.

:udaman::thankusmile: he can only shit all over the floor in defeat.HEE HEE

This CIA employee got banned at another political site where his banning was LONGGGGGGGG overdue by years for his trolling so he has now come over HERE to troll and try and get anybody to listen to him HERE now he is so lonely for attention.:laughing0301:

INDEED,you will come up empty.
OSwald was not framed he committed the crime as the evidence shows and you can provide no evidence to the contrary.

There is no CIA employee here and I never got banned liar.

Marina Oswald and her family.

Endless other soviets who met when he lived there.

The evidence proves you wrong and you can only sling shit in defeat after being crushed decimated and schooled by me.

this is all the NAZI agent paid shill can do in defeat after you OWNED his sorry ass here.:2up::CryingCow:
You are a liar as he got defeated and can only sling shit when defeated as you do

Wrong Oswald did fire three shots that day and overwhelming evidence proves he did.

A shitty rifle is still a rifle and the rifle was capable of performing as it did. It was his rifle and found at the scene. All bullets and bullet fragments came from his rifle and only his rifle. The expended shells all came from his rifle. All the wounds came from above and behind which is consistent with his sniper nest and he was the last person seen on the sixth floor.

The rifle was not misaligned. The scope was misaligned but that is irrelevant as he did not need to use the scope and was more than capable of hitting the target with the iron sights.

HE had ample time to move from the sixth floor to the second after stashing the rifle. Endless people have retraced his steps and it is proven beyond question that he had enough time to do so.

He took the bus home he did not take a ride home. He did not have to run to reach the scene where he killed Tibbets. Once again that has been proven beyond question.

You have failed to offer any evidence of any kind. Only your naive and gullible ramblings from a video.

Now cite some evidence as so far you have not and all the evidence proves you wrong.
Wrong on all counts. Please stop with the lies and misinformation. It doesn't work anymore. No one with a brain believes anything the CIA proclaims...particularly after they were instrumental in committing a coup d'etat in the USA.

The person who shot JFK from the TSBD (likely one of your buddies from Langley), no doubt was an expert marksman and could make the killing shot with a poor mail order rifle, if indeed he even used it.

Oswald could not have killed Tippit, who had questionable ties, because there was not enough time to get to the spot of the killing. This fact has been abundantly proven. Plus witnesses who saw the shooting identified two men, with neither looking anything like Oswald. I believe one of your fixers at the CIA murdered one of those witnesses, if I remember correctly. So many people with knowledge of the event were liquidated by CIA fixers, it is hard to keep track of them all.

You have offered no proof of your accusations, just more government lies and BS.

Again...how does the assassin of the POTUS get to the lunchroom in seconds, appear completely composed and relaxed, then causally take a stroll home and then to the movies? Anyone with a brain (not you) knows if you've just murdered the POTUS, you are getting out of town fast. Oswald had every opportunity to leave Dallas quickly, just as the CIA approved killers did.

Last edited:

Wrong on all counts. Please stop with the lies and misinformation. It doesn't work anymore. No one with a brain believes anything the CIA proclaims...particularly after they were instrumental in committing a coup d'etat in the USA.

The person who shot JFK from the TSBD (likely one of your buddies from Langley), no doubt was an expert marksman and could make the killing shot with a poor mail order rifle, if indeed he even used it.

Oswald could not have killed Tippit, who had questionable ties, because there was not enough time to get to the spot of the killing. This fact has been abundantly proven. Plus witnesses who saw the shooting identified two men, with neither looking anything like Oswald. I believe one of your fixers at the CIA murdered one of those witnesses, if I remember correctly. So many people with knowledge of the event were liquidated by CIA fixers, it is hard to keep track of them all.

You have offered no proof of your accusations, just more government lies and BS.

Again...how does the assassin of the POTUS get to the lunchroom in seconds, appear completely composed and relaxed, then causally take a stroll home and then to the movies? Anyone with a brain (not you) knows if you've just murdered the POTUS, you are getting out of town fast. Oswald had every opportunity to leave Dallas quickly, just as the CIA approved killers did.
I am correct on all counts and I stated facts and evidence which you never have.

The CIA never made any such proclamations either.

Oswald was proven to be a fine marksman and the rifle was able to hit such targets easily.

Oswald did it as the evidence proves you have no evidence that anyone else fired that day.

Oswald did Kill Tibbets and did have ample to time to reach the scene as thousands have proven by simply retracing his steps.

That is proven fact and you are wrong.

Only one person saw two men and that was the most DISTANT witness. Those closer to the scene POSITIVELY identified Oswald and Only Oswald as the murderer of Tibbets.

I have stated facts and evidence you have lied,

The time for him to leave the Sixth floor and reach the second at a walk is a proven fact and h did leave the building as you say he should have.

HE had no way to get out of town so that fictional scenario of yours is wrong.

Now cite some evidence.

You have been proven uninformed and dishonest CITE SOME EVIDENCE.

Your claims are not evidence even if they are true and I have proven them false NOW CITE SOME EVIDENCE...

Cite some evidence that he did not have enough time to reach the second floor. YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO. Your claim that eh could not have is just uninformed opinion it is not fact.

Cite some evidence that he could not have shot Kennedy with a mail order rifle. Your assertion is merely uninformed opinion and is NOT evidence.

Cite some evidence you fucking fool.

Cite some evidence that Tibbets murder scene was too far from the boarding house to walk to . CITE some evidence your opinion is not evidence.

Time after time you are asked for evidence and like a gullible naive dumb fuck you just repeat crap WHICH IS NOT EVIDENCE.

CIte some evidence fool

I

I am correct on all counts and I stated facts and evidence which you never have.

Oswald was proven to be a fine marksman and the rifle was able to hit such targets easily.

Oswald did it as the evidence proves you have no evidence that anyone else fired that day.

Oswald did Kill Tibbets and did have ample to time to reach the scene as thousands have proven by simply retracing his steps.

Only one person saw two men and that was the most DISTANT witness. Those closer to the scene POSITIVELY identified Oswald and Only Oswald as the murderer of Tibbets.

The time for him to leave the Sixth floor and reach the second at a walk is a proven fact and h did leave the building as you say he should have.

Now cite some evidence.

Your claims are not evidence even if they are true and I have proven them false NOW CITE SOME EVIDENCE...

Cite some evidence that he did not have enough time to reach the second floor. YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO. Your claim that eh could not have is just uninformed opinion it is not fact.

Cite some evidence that he could not have shot Kennedy with a mail order rifle. Your assertion is merely uninformed opinion and is NOT evidence.

Cite some evidence that Tibbets murder scene was too far from the boarding house to walk to . CITE some evidence your opinion is not evidence.

Time after time you are asked for evidence and like a gullible naive dumb fuck you just repeat crap WHICH IS NOT EVIDENCE.

CIte some evidence fool
The evidence is clear, overwhelming, and irrefutable. You're boys at Langley set it all up.

Just admit it...fool.

You must still be on the CIA's payroll....or is it true that once you are CIA, you are always CIA?

I

Now cite some evidence.

CIte some evidence fool
The evidence is clear, overwhelming, and irrefutable. You're boys at Langley set it all up.

Just admit it...fool.

You must still be on the CIA's payroll....or is it true that once you are CIA, you are always CIA?
You have no evidence to cite. So far all the evidence proves you wrong and gullible

That is fact.

Oswald acted alone and you know it.

Cite some evidence

I

Now cite some evidence.

CIte some evidence fool

Just admit it...fool.

thats the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.Hey get this,the idiot mods at this one politcal message board i post at FINALLY got off their lazy asses and banned this troll for good there which was LONG OVERDUE by years,he cant get anybody to listen to his trolling there so he has YOU take his bait and give him the attention he seeks at THIS site.comedy gold.

when you say the person who shot jfk from the TSBD,I assume you are talking about the bullet would in the back the warren commission moved up to his neck?

as always,you OWN his sorry ass and shoot down his BS and as always,he has NO ANSWERS for the questions you asked? hee hee.

I

Now cite some evidence.

CIte some evidence fool

Just admit it...fool.

thats the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.Hey get this,the idiot mods at this one politcal message board i post at FINALLY got off their lazy asses and banned this troll for good there which was LONG OVERDUE by years,he cant get anybody to listen to his trolling there so he has YOU take his bait and give him the attention he seeks at THIS site.comedy gold.
Still slinging shit after being crushed and humiliated on this board and every other political board,

You really need to grow up and accept when you have been beaten and schooled boy.

when you say the person who shot jfk from the TSBD,I assume you are talking about the bullet would in the back the warren commission moved up to his neck?

as always,you OWN his sorry ass and shoot down his BS and as always,he has NO ANSWERS for the questions you asked? hee hee.

He got owned he owned no one.

He bot beaten down and proven a fool as you always do with every post.

Go whine somewhere else kiddoe.

He got owned he owned no one.

He bot beaten down and proven a fool as you always do with every post.

Go whine somewhere else kiddoe.

All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

You would do well in Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia...now you and your kind want to replicate those horrors in the USA.

Forum List

Back