Police investigating "suspicious" death of father of ex-CIC Doosh national security adviser McMaster

Does Cohen have an aliby for that date and time? Just sayin.

I want more light shown on the deep web video showing Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin torturing a little girl to death after sexually defiling her. It was allegedly found on Anthony Wiener's laptop under the file " Life Insurance". So disgusting was this video that according to Doug Haggman,(a former private investigator of 30 years with sources within the NYPD)said that it made the most hardened detectives break down in tears. He reported this over a year ago but wasn't given the specifics.

NYPD detectives investigating this and had the misfortune of seeing it have been put under a gag order but have been chomping at the bit to have this revealed.

They were doing a satanic ritual and they used a scalpel to peel her face off and then wore it like a mask in front of the victim. Others have also been reporting on this in the alternative media. The power elite are THE sickest POS on the planet. This type of ritual is part of the sex magic rites straight from the OTO and Alester Crowley where by terrifying a child, it releases adrenaline into the blood that they then drink...satanists crave it. Research the 9th circle, Jimmy Savile, The Franklin Scandal, Colonel Michael Aquino and the Temple of Set, The Presidio Daycare Scandal.......

....it's deeper than you could even imagine.

I want more light shown on the deep web video showing Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin torturing a little girl to death after sexually defiling her. It was allegedly found on Anthony Wiener's laptop under the file " Life Insurance". So disgusting was this video that according to Doug Haggman,(a former private investigator of 30 years with sources within the NYPD)said that it made the most hardened detectives break down in tears. He reported this over a year ago but wasn't given the specifics.

NYPD detectives investigating this and had the misfortune of seeing it have been put under a gag order but have been chomping at the bit to have this revealed.

They were doing a satanic ritual and they used a scalpel to peel her face off and then wore it like a mask in front of the victim. Others have also been reporting on this in the alternative media. The power elite are THE sickest POS on the planet. This type of ritual is part of the sex magic rites straight from the OTO and Alester Crowley where by terrifying a child, it releases adrenaline into the blood that they then drink...satanists crave it. Research the 9th circle, Jimmy Savile, The Franklin Scandal, Colonel Michael Aquino and the Temple of Set, The Presidio Daycare Scandal.......

Damn Dale. Did you just get a nut telling that crazy story? I don't know if you're crazy, or just a disgusting bastard.

Damn Dale. Did you just get a nut telling that crazy story? I don't know if you're crazy, or just a disgusting bastard.

Bulldog, I wish I was "crazy"....seriously... but I know more about the occult beliefs of the elites than I wish I did because I don't sleep so well at night. You provided me with the best discussion and exchange of ideas about geoengineering and what I believe to be a world wide stratospheric aerosol injection spraying program that I have ever come across. You have my utmost respect. Your articulate, well-researched responses shows that you have every reason to be skeptical.

With that being said? Do your research on this topic as well with the same diligence that you did geo-engineering. I have given you some source material to investigate and it crosses any political lines. The Franklin Cover-up and satanic ritual abuse of victims from Boystown, Nebraska that was covered up in the early 90's was perpetuated by the RNC and the Bush administration. Go to youtube and watch "Conspiracy of Silence"....but watch it on an empty stomach because it will make you want to puke. Child trafficking is a HUGE money maker and is fast over-taking weapons and even opium as the #1 source of income for the shadow government and their deep state operatives. Google search Cathy O'Brien, Fiona Barnett, Ronald Bernard. How many child trafficking rings have been broken up in the last 18 months...how many children have been saved......this is real and the rings that have been busted are just a piss in the ocean.

Bulldog, I wish I was "crazy"....seriously... but I know more about the occult beliefs of the elites than I wish I did because I don't sleep so well at night. You provided me with the best discussion and exchange of ideas about geoengineering and what I believe to be a world wide stratospheric aerosol injection spraying program that I have ever come across. You have my utmost respect. Your articulate, well-researched responses shows that you have every reason to be skeptical.

With that being said? Do your research on this topic as well with the same diligence that you did geo-engineering. I have given you some source material to investigate and it crosses any political lines. The Franklin Cover-up and satanic ritual abuse of victims from Boystown, Nebraska that was covered up in the early 90's was perpetuated by the RNC and the Bush administration. Go to youtube and watch "Conspiracy of Silence"....but watch it on an empty stomach because it will make you want to puke. Child trafficking is a HUGE money maker and is fast over-taking weapons and even opium as the #1 source of income for the shadow government and their deep state operatives. Google search Cathy O'Brien, Fiona Barnett, Ronald Bernard. How many child trafficking rings have been broken up in the last 18 months...how many children have been saved......this is real and the rings that have been busted are just a piss in the ocean.

Damn Dale. I had that discussion on a whim just to see if there was any real reason for you to believe what you believe. As always, I await anything along those lines that you might come up with.
This Hillary- satanic cult thing is too goofy for me to even discuss. It's nuts, and you should quit reading all that crazy crap. It's warping your brain.

Damn Dale. I had that discussion on a whim just to see if there was any real reason for you to believe what you believe. As always, I await anything along those lines that you might come up with.
This Hillary- satanic cult thing is too goofy for me to even discuss. It's nuts, and you should quit reading all that crazy crap. It's warping your brain.

Larry Nichols, a former Clinton insider told Bill that if it ever came to light that Hillary took a weekend sabbatical every month to visit her witch coven in California that it could pose a real problem for him politically. The elites operate on a much different different plane than we do......esoteric beliefs....and beliefs that they share where they are all equally compromised...squeal on one and you squeal on yourself because you are just as compromised. I have given you some material to debunk or some things to ponder. George H Bush was an MK-Ultra handler and pedophile that had a penchant for little black boys. That didn't come just from Cathy O'Brien but also from victims of Boystown, Nebraska.

Bohemian Grove, where the elites gather and perform their "rituals" where they all dress up in robes and do the "Cremation Of Care" ceremony in front of Moloch and a 40 foot owl. Research it......Presidio, Colonel Michael Aquino, Ted Gunderson, former 30 year FBI agent that revealed the CIA operation of procuring young children called "The Finders"program for the MK-Ultra ..... Johnny Gosch and the circumstances behind his kidnappping and how the FBI did NOTHING and then allowed her family to be harassed and taunted and threatened for trying to find her son.....come to to your own conclusion and then tell me I am wrong. I''ll listen...,.,...

Larry Nichols, a former Clinton insider told Bill that if it ever came to light that Hillary took a weekend sabbatical every month to visit her witch coven in California that it could pose a real problem for him politically. The elites operate on a much different different plane than we do......esoteric beliefs....and beliefs that they share where they are all equally compromised...squeal on one and you squeal on yourself because you are just as compromised. I have given you some material to debunk or some things to ponder. George H Bush was an MK-Ultra handler and pedophile that had a penchant for little black boys. That didn't come just from Cathy O'Brien but also from victims of Boystown, Nebraska.

Bohemian Grove, where the elites gather and perform their "rituals" where they all dress up in robes and do the "Cremation Of Care" ceremony in front of Moloch and a 40 foot owl. Research it......Presidio, Colonel Michael Aquino, Ted Gunderson, former 30 year FBI agent that revealed the CIA operation of procuring young children called "The Finders"program for the MK-Ultra ..... Johnny Gosch and the circumstances behind his kidnappping and how the FBI did NOTHING and then allowed her family to be harassed and taunted and threatened for trying to find her son.....come to to your own conclusion and then tell me I am wrong. I''ll listen...,.,...

Oh shit Dale. I read the first two lines, but that's enough.

You should have continued reading.........this crosses political lines and politics don't mean shit in the great big scheme of things. BOTH compromised members of both bought and paid for political parties are up to their necks in shit...that is how they remain in their positions because they can be controlled.

You should have continued reading.........this crosses political lines and politics don't mean shit in the great big scheme of things. BOTH compromised members of both bought and paid for political parties are up to their necks in shit...that is how they remain in their positions because they can be controlled.

Crazy is crazy. My disbelief has nothing to do with political party, even though it's odd that you always claim Democrats are the perpetraitors of your bizzarre stories. I would call bullshit no matter who you pointed at.

This Hillary- satanic cult thing is too goofy for me to even discuss. It's nuts, and you should quit reading all that crazy crap. It's warping your brain.[/QUOTE

Crazy is crazy. My disbelief has nothing to do with political party, even though it's odd that you always claim Democrats are the perpetraitors of your bizzarre stories. I would call bullshit no matter who you pointed at.

Well, the video I suggested to you (Conspiracy of Silence) was perpetrated by high ranking soldiers of the Bush crime family that used children from Boystown, Nebraska for sex parties in D.C where these high ranking politicians were photographed and filmed while participating in satanic rituals and sex orgies thus compromised. I guess young boys that were forced to perform fellatio on "Poppy" Bush were just making that shit up because they had a death wish........

:71: These posts are so much fun.

Forum List

Back