ABC News: JFK Nixed False Flag Which Would Have Killed U.S. Civilians to Draw US Into War with Cuba, Assassinated Soon After (Operation Northwoods)

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Another conspiracy which is true.

Bobby Kennedy Jr. has long said he thought the CIA helped kill his uncle, even before the bombshell Tucker segment last week. He said so to Charlie Rose back in 2013, but old Charlie was pretending he didn't hear him. RFK Jr: 'Very convincing' evidence that JFK wasn't killed by lone gunman

JFK also said he was going to "splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind." Finish What President John F. Kennedy Intended: “Splintering the CIA Into a Thousand Pieces!”

The present Deep State started in 1963 and a straight line runs from then right up to the scamdemic and digital identity papers for all humans. George HW Bush ran the op, with the same families in the background who run World Economic Forum today. Schwab is just another front man. The real powers are Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Bushes, and a few hundred families whose wealth you cannot imagine. They live in castles and mansions and Fifth Ave. houses, and they can see you but you can't see them.

ABC: "In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities."

"The most courageous newscast in 60 years. The CIA’s murder of my uncle was a successful coup d'état from which are democracy has never recovered."

Last edited:
In fact the pieces are beginning to fall into place on the reason why Kennedy was assassinated.

It had nothing to do with Cuba.

I think it might be better to not reveal my opinion at this point in time, on account of the facts not yet being allowed to mature past it being too much of a conspiracy theory so far. I will add however, that America is deeply involved in damage control.

I will only invite guesses.

Bobby Kennedy Jr. has long said he thought the CIA helped kill his uncle, even before the bombshell Tucker segment last week. He said so to Charlie Rose back in 2013, but old Charlie was pretending he didn't hear him. RFK Jr: 'Very convincing' evidence that JFK wasn't killed by lone gunman

JFK also said he was going to "splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind." Finish What President John F. Kennedy Intended: “Splintering the CIA Into a Thousand Pieces!”

The present Deep State started in 1963 and a straight line runs from then right up to the scamdemic and digital identity papers for all humans. George HW Bush ran the op, with the same families in the background who run World Economic Forum today. Schwab is just another front man. The real powers are Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Bushes, and a few hundred families whose wealth you cannot imagine. They live in castles and mansions and Fifth Ave. houses, and they can see you but you can't see them.

ABC: "In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities."

"The most courageous newscast in 60 years. The CIA’s murder of my uncle was a successful coup d'état from which are democracy has never recovered."

This wasn't the first or last thing the govt has lied to all of us about but it was definitely a point where they ramped up the shadow agenda that was not about helping Americans.
DC, INC is all about what is best for DC, INC & the UNiparty will never let the good of the country interrupt the status quo.
The Kennedy's wanted real change & died for it.
CIA, LBJ, Mafia all had motives & opportunity

I really don't know what, at this late date, could be done about it even if it pans-out as true.

I doubt if many of the principles are even alive.

Sounds like something LBJ would have had a hand in though.

The Tucker segment was no bombshell it was a joke.

Kennedy did not stop operation Northwoods the pentagon did.

Oswald murdered Kennedy not the CIA

This wasn't the first or last thing the govt has lied to all of us about but it was definitely a point where they ramped up the shadow agenda that was not about helping Americans.
DC, INC is all about what is best for DC, INC & the UNiparty will never let the good of the country interrupt the status quo.
The Kennedy's wanted real change & died for it.
CIA, LBJ, Mafia all had motives & opportunity
Yet no evidence implicates the CIA or LBJ or the mafia.

Oswald had motives and opportunity and the evidence proves he did it

The Tucker segment was no bombshell it was a joke.

Kennedy did not stop operation Northwoods the pentagon did.

Oswald murdered Kennedy not the CIA
Neither Oswald nor the CIA murdered Kennedy.

Both played a role, though.

Yet no evidence implicates the CIA or LBJ or the mafia.

Oswald had motives and opportunity and the evidence proves he did it
No, the evidence proves he couldn't possibly have done it.

The evidence proves he couldn't have killed Tippit either.

Same old bullshit from you fucktards. "No evidence". Same stupid shit with Biden's 81 million non-existent votes.

Good thing no one believes you. Most of us have lived too long to believe any of the bullshit coming out of the derp state.

No, the evidence proves he couldn't possibly have done it.

The evidence proves he couldn't have killed Tippit either.

Same old bullshit from you fucktards. "No evidence". Same stupid shit with Biden's 81 million non-existent votes.

Good thing no one believes you. Most of us have lived too long to believe any of the bullshit coming out of the derp state.
Wrong

There is no such evidence

The evidence proves he killed Kennedy and Tibbet

This has nothing to do with Biden

The fact is NO EVIDENCE supports your claims,.

You are uninformed about this issue and repeating crap you heard in movies

You cannot cite any evidence that you claim just like the lovers GOPPER nd LARAM

I was a child when this took place, and do not know what exactly happened. It would be nice if all the records were released.
I doubt anyone alive today was involved either.

I do find it strange that in thread after thread, one particular poster here claims to know exactly what happened, and attempts to filibuster everyone else by making numerous authoritative sounding posts.

I have no respect for someone like that poster, and can't help but wonder what their true motives might be.

Regardless, the board will be a better more informative place with that poster on ignore.