Jews for Justice..... If Americans really Knew

OMG These pics prove so much !!!!

:rolleyes:

Why is it that I or anyone else that I know have never seen a Jewish woman dressed like that before ??
Because it is not a tradition for them to do so and that's what we're discussing here. It is traditional for Muslim women to do so, but not Jewish women.
So if you think you think that these pics prove otherwise, well then I have a bridge to sell you...

Muslim women have a variety of traditional clothing, depending on where they come from

Traditional Palestinian, for example:

eb912d5ab743e16c843a52e2294aeb61.jpg

1379783063-traditional-palestinian-clothing-in-bethlehem_2743962.jpg
Yes, I know that. I never said that ALL Muslim women cover themselves entirely.

Like you said, depends where they come from. Different areas in Muslim states have different traditions.

1929 Hebron massacre - Conservapedia
During the summer of 1929, however, the Islamic Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and head of the Supreme Muslim Council, Haj Amin al-Husseini, began to agitate the Arabs to riot against the Jewish community, distributing leaflets and stirring up anti-Jewish sentiment. Among these were leaflets stating that the Jews were planning to take over the al-Aqsa Mosque.[7] Another stated: "Hearts are in tumult because of these barbaric deeds, and the people began to break out in shouts of 'war, Jihad... rebellion.'... O Arab nation, the eyes of your brothers in Palestine are upon you... and they awaken your religious feelings and national zealotry to rise up against the enemy who violated the honor of Islam and raped the women and murdered widows and babies."

Conservapedia? LOL How about something Zionipedia?
This was one of the first documented massacres against Jews by Palestinians, proving they started the aggression.

Firstly, people being colonized cannot, by definition, start the aggression. The aggression begins when people intent on colonizing land upon which others live go to that land. But, Ottoman archives show that the colonists killed Arabs prior to 1929.

"As in so many incidents that enfolded in the early years of Zionism, often researchers have only had access to the version of events written by the Jewish side. At times, one could find another narrative – the official account of events as recorded by the local Ottoman administration. Still, a new document referring to the Zarnuka incident was discovered recently by researcher Yuval Ben Bassat, in the Istanbul Archives, a petition written to Sultan Mehmet V by heads of families in the area.

The petitioners present themselves as, "We, the residents of villages neighboring with the Jewish colonies of Daran [Rehovot] and Lun Kara (Rishon Leztion)," and complain that the Jews "wanted to strip the camel owner of their clothes, money and camels, but these men refused to give their camels and escaped from Lun Kara with their camels, protecting each other [to seek refuge with] men of the law… The above mentioned Jews attacked our villages, robbed and looted our property, killed and even damaged the family honor, all this in a manner we find hard to put in words."

New documents reveal early Palestinian attitudes toward Zionist settlements - Israel News Haaretz

There was no colonization going on at the time of the massacres. Your example does not show a date and is not a documented massacre AND Jews were massacred in the late 1800's . So assuming your example was during the Ottoman period, it still doesn't pre date my examples.
Read the Hebron Massacre link. It has NOTHING to do with colonization. Those Jews were killed, tortured and beheaded because false information being passed around that they were going to take over the Western Wall.

Of course it is a documented massacre, it was documented by the Ottoman courts/adminsitration.

What were the Jews doing in Palestine were they tourists?
A documented massacre would have a name and separate article about it. Your example is just say so from some Arabs in the region.

It is documented in the Ottoman archives. If you define "documented" as being in article in Wiki, I can write an article on the massacre tonight and it would be in Wiki.

The first documented attacks were against Jews, by Arabs. Even before 1929 Hebron Massacre.
Who starts the fight? The guy who throws the first punch, or the guy who continually needles the guy to provoke him into throwing the first punch?

The arab muslims every time, and then whinge when they get owned
Can you prove otherwise?? Show me a link that shows Jews killing Arabs before Jews were killed by Palestinians..

Sure, there are plenty. The Europeans behaved like colonial European usually behaved.. Usually they were the first to kill and that was the case in Palestine.

" a new document referring to the Zarnuka incident was discovered recently by researcher Yuval Ben Bassat, in the Istanbul Archives, a petition written to Sultan Mehmet V by heads of families in the area.

The petitioners present themselves as, "We, the residents of villages neighboring with the Jewish colonies of Daran [Rehovot] and Lun Kara (Rishon Leztion)," and complain that the Jews "wanted to strip the camel owner of their clothes, money and camels, but these men refused to give their camels and escaped from Lun Kara with their camels, protecting each other [to seek refuge with] men of the law… The above mentioned Jews attacked our villages, robbed and looted our property, killed and even damaged the family honor, all this in a manner we find hard to put in words."

"This is the first time we see how they describe things from their point of view, "Ben Bassat says." It's not a matter of being for or against Zionism – it simply shows how complex this meeting was, and that can't be learned anywhere else."

New documents reveal early Palestinian attitudes toward Zionist settlements - Israel News Haaretz

When was Zionism invented again ?

When did Mohamed wipe out the tribe of Jews at medina for no reason ?

You mean the Banu Qurayza? 627CE although some historians believe this is a myth.

battle and mass execution was not myth. The myth was his living in peace

Andrew G. Bostom, "The Legacy of Jihad: Islamic Holy War and the Fate of non-Muslims"
M.J. Kister, “The Massacre of the Banu Qurayza: A Re-examination of a Tradition”
Edomond Fagnan, "The Dhimmi -- Jews and Christians under Islam"
W.H.T. Gardiner, “Muhammad without Camouflage"

Why is it that I or anyone else that I know have never seen a Jewish woman dressed like that before ??
Because it is not a tradition for them to do so and that's what we're discussing here. It is traditional for Muslim women to do so, but not Jewish women.
So if you think you think that these pics prove otherwise, well then I have a bridge to sell you...

Muslim women have a variety of traditional clothing, depending on where they come from

ROFLOL
Those are not palestinian. They are from the metn and northern lebanon. They are specific to certain tribes and regions up there.

They are not southern and certainly not palestinian.
They are copies of wood prints portraying Lebanese princesses and dancers. I own copies of most of those prints. The colors and fabric patterns I recognize from Lebanese mountain tribes that make them. The cone hats are shorter than tradition but that is the only difference.

:lmao::lmao:

This was one of the first documented massacres against Jews by Palestinians, proving they started the aggression.

Firstly, people being colonized cannot, by definition, start the aggression. The aggression begins when people intent on colonizing land upon which others live go to that land. But, Ottoman archives show that the colonists killed Arabs prior to 1929.

"As in so many incidents that enfolded in the early years of Zionism, often researchers have only had access to the version of events written by the Jewish side. At times, one could find another narrative – the official account of events as recorded by the local Ottoman administration. Still, a new document referring to the Zarnuka incident was discovered recently by researcher Yuval Ben Bassat, in the Istanbul Archives, a petition written to Sultan Mehmet V by heads of families in the area.

There was no colonization going on at the time of the massacres. Your example does not show a date and is not a documented massacre AND Jews were massacred in the late 1800's . So assuming your example was during the Ottoman period, it still doesn't pre date my examples.
Read the Hebron Massacre link. It has NOTHING to do with colonization. Those Jews were killed, tortured and beheaded because false information being passed around that they were going to take over the Western Wall.

Of course it is a documented massacre, it was documented by the Ottoman courts/adminsitration.

A documented massacre would have a name and separate article about it. Your example is just say so from some Arabs in the region.
.........and Toasty, if you bother to read just a bit more beyond the headline....the Hebron incident was sparked by reports that some Jews had planned to blow up a mosque in Jerusalem......Like most things in that region, its always who started it first.

And if you bothered to cross reference the incident you would see that it was a blood libel started by the Grand Mufti so that he could start the final solution and rid the world of the Jews.
:bsflag:

Historical fact

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I was referring to this..."a blood libel started by the Grand Mufti so that he could start the final solution and rid the world of the Jews."...another Phoney Fantasy.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

During the summer of 1929, however, the Islamic Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and head of the Supreme Muslim Council, Haj Amin al-Husseini, began to agitate the Arabs to riot against the Jewish community, distributing leaflets and stirring up anti-Jewish sentiment. Among these were leaflets stating that the Jews were planning to take over the al-Aqsa Mosque.[7] Another stated: "Hearts are in tumult because of these barbaric deeds, and the people began to break out in shouts of 'war, Jihad... rebellion.'... O Arab nation, the eyes of your brothers in Palestine are upon you... and they awaken your religious feelings and national zealotry to rise up against the enemy who violated the honor of Islam and raped the women and murdered widows and babies."

Interesting. The above quote states that the Grand Mufti..."began to agitate the Arabs to riot against the Jewish community, distributing leaflets and stirring up anti-Jewish sentiment." Citing "note 7" [7] as evidence. This leads me to an "op. cit." citing the work "One Palestine, Complete," by Tom Segev, a well respected Israeli historian. Mr. Segev covers the Jerusalem-Hebron Riots of 1929 in great detail, (pages 314-327 for those of you like me who have a copy of his book) and nowhere does he say anything approximating what is said in Conservapedia. In fact, using British and U.S. private diplomatic sources, Segev claims that the Mufti did all he could to prevent any trouble in 1929 as he had done previously during every Nebi-musa festival after the 1920 riots.

Another Phoney Phantasy debunked. Next.

ROFLOL
Those are not palestinian. They are from the metn and northern lebanon. They are specific to certain tribes and regions up there.

They are copies of wood prints portraying Lebanese princesses and dancers. I own copies of most of those prints. The colors and fabric patterns I recognize from Lebanese mountain tribes that make them. The cone hats are shorter than tradition but that is the only difference.

Although my point was to illustrate that not all Muslim women wear burqas, hijabs, etc. Costume being dependant on region and culture. Here are some period photos of Palestinian women in the 1920s and 30s, they look pretty similar to me, but I'm sure you'll be able to provide evidence to support your assertions.

Galilee_girl.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

5a51e93f20807483aa23fc1150e5d6a7.jpg

women-in-ram-allah-palestine-embroidering-a-dress-with-tatreez-1930.jpg

ROFLOL

Although my point was to illustrate that not all Muslim women wear burqas, hijabs, etc. Costume being dependant on region and culture. Here are some period photos of Palestinian women in the 1920s and 30s, they look pretty similar to me, but I'm sure you'll be able to provide evidence to support your assertions.

Galilee_girl.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

5a51e93f20807483aa23fc1150e5d6a7.jpg

women-in-ram-allah-palestine-embroidering-a-dress-with-tatreez-1930.jpg

I always thought you were a guy.

And if you bothered to cross reference the incident you would see that it was a blood libel started by the Grand Mufti so that he could start the final solution and rid the world of the Jews.
:bsflag:

Historical fact

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I was referring to this..."a blood libel started by the Grand Mufti so that he could start the final solution and rid the world of the Jews."...another Phoney Fantasy.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Interesting. The above quote states that the Grand Mufti..."began to agitate the Arabs to riot against the Jewish community, distributing leaflets and stirring up anti-Jewish sentiment." Citing "note 7" [7] as evidence. This leads me to an "op. cit." citing the work "One Palestine, Complete," by Tom Segev, a well respected Israeli historian. Mr. Segev covers the Jerusalem-Hebron Riots of 1929 in great detail, (pages 314-327 for those of you like me who have a copy of his book) and nowhere does he say anything approximating what is said in Conservapedia. In fact, using British and U.S. private diplomatic sources, Segev claims that the Mufti did all he could to prevent any trouble in 1929 as he had done previously during every Nebi-musa festival after the 1920 riots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Review of One Palestine Complete Jews and Arabs under the British Mandate Middle East Quarterly

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2001/feb/03/history.politics

One Palestine Complete Jews and Arabs Under the British Mandate Tom Segev - Lee - 2010 - Digest of Middle East Studies - Wiley Online Library

He was a journalist for Haaretz

Just as Ottoman histories also show that muslims massacred Jews before Zionism was invented. And where is your corroborative evidence to support the islamonazi claims ?

An American site Abdul, better than your RACIST LIES AND PROPAGANDA

Yeah right, Conservapedia. In your mind facts from official reports in archives is propaganda and propaganda is truth. Doublespeak at its best.
What's wrong with the site ??

What political leanings would a site called Conservopedia have? Maybe you would consider a site called Nazipedia reliable, or Liberalpedia.

As in conservative or conserving for future generations, and not a political movement. But even if it was it would be more reliable than islamopedia

No they were living there as full Ottoman citizens, or as invited migrants. So the muslims had no right to attack them

Yeah right, Conservapedia. In your mind facts from official reports in archives is propaganda and propaganda is truth. Doublespeak at its best.
onti
What political leanings would a site called Conservopedia have? Maybe you would consider a site called Nazipedia reliable, or Liberalpedia.
Ahh, so you judge the site based on its name, without even looking into it. Good job Monti!

No I judge sites by their editors and content:

"Conservapedia is an English-language wiki encyclopedia project written from a hard American conservative and fundamentalist Christian point of view.[3] The website was started in 2006 by American homeschool teacher and attorney Andrew Schlafly, son of conservative activist Phyllis Schlafly,[4][5] to counter what he perceived as a liberal bias present in Wikipedia.[6][7] It uses editorials and a wiki-based system to generate content."

Conservapedia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So a Christian site, should be right up your street, and fully acceptable seeing as you say you are a Christian.

onti
Ahh, so you judge the site based on its name, without even looking into it. Good job Monti!

"Conservapedia is an English-language wiki encyclopedia project written from a hard American conservative and fundamentalist Christian point of view.[3] The website was started in 2006 by American homeschool teacher and attorney Andrew Schlafly, son of conservative activist Phyllis Schlafly,[4][5] to counter what he perceived as a liberal bias present in Wikipedia.[6][7] It uses editorials and a wiki-based system to generate content."

So a Christian site, should be right up your street, and fully acceptable seeing as you say you are a Christian.
Not all Christians are wacko Christians.

It is documented in the Ottoman archives. If you define "documented" as being in article in Wiki, I can write an article on the massacre tonight and it would be in Wiki.

No we define documented as coming from more than just one partisan source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Review of One Palestine Complete Jews and Arabs under the British Mandate Middle East Quarterly

Review One Palestine Complete Jews and Arabs under the British Mandate by Tom Segev Books The Guardian

One Palestine Complete Jews and Arabs Under the British Mandate Tom Segev - Lee - 2010 - Digest of Middle East Studies - Wiley Online Library

He was a journalist for Haaretz

He was a journalist for Maariv, he writes a column in Haaretz, but is not employed there as a journalist. He was a visiting professor at Rutgers University between 2001–2002 and the University of California at Berkeley in 2007 and taught a course on Holocaust denial at the Northeastern University.

I liked Mordechai Lee's, comment in the last link you posted,

"At last an Israeli author has written a history of Israel/Palestine which treats both sides as right, wrong, wronged, heroic and self delusional-all in equal parts." One Palestine Complete Jews and Arabs Under the British Mandate Tom Segev - Lee - 2010 - Digest of Middle East Studies - Wiley Online Library

As in conservative or conserving for future generations, and not a political movement. But even if it was it would be more reliable than islamopedia

"As in conservative or conserving for future generations..." The truth:
Christian fundamentalists in the US have launched two online encyclopedias modelled on the Wikipedia format. Conservapedia and CreationWiki aim to explain the world from a creationist perspective. They make entertaining reading. Wikipedia for Christian Fundamentalists The Lord s Encyclopedia - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Another Phoney Phantasy debunked! Next.

No we define documented as coming from more than just one partisan source

The only source you have presented are Jewish sources as stated

Just as Ottoman histories also show that muslims massacred Jews before Zionism was invented. And where is your corroborative evidence to support the islamonazi claims ?

Bullshit.

onti

Not a fundamentalist Christian Zionist site.

Forum List

Back