Jews Arrested for Allegedly Daring to Pray on Temple Mount

Let's touch a portkey and go to the next question.

So you're complaining about the inhumanity of men being arrested for praying on the temple mount but think it is perfectly normal to arrest women for praying in the men's section of the Wailing Wall?

Last edited:
Is there a child section?

Is there a pet section?
Why, Frau Sherri, didn't you have a women's section when you attended that mosque in Reseda. Maybe Frau Sherri can tell us about the mosques in the Middle East. Is there a section where people can hitch up their donkeys and camels? Since you lived in the Valley at one time, you must be aware that a church in a town north of where you lived has members who ride their horses to Easter Services. I believe even Roy Rogers rode his horse there when he lived in that area.

Isn't it strange that Frau Sherri, trying to convince us that she is a "good Christian women" has no problem with those Christians, including Pastors, who have been thrown into jail in Iran, but she doesn't think that Jews should pray on the Temple Mount.

Christians attend churches, and I attend churches.

I never lived in the valley.

And why in the world would a Christian desire Jews pray at a specific place. It certainly is not found in the teachings of Jesus.

And why in the world would a Christian desire Jews pray at a specific place. It certainly is not found in the teachings of Jesus.
Canoga Park sound familiar to you, Frau Sherri? It certainly was a hop, skip and jump to that mosque in Reseda. I wonder if Frau Sherri can tell us where she thinks that Jesus prayed.

Canoga Park sound familiar to you, Frau Sherri? It certainly was a hop, skip and jump to that mosque in Reseda. I wonder if Frau Sherri can tell us where she thinks that Jesus prayed.

What is NOT FOUND in the teachings of Jesus about "place to pray'?? I read the
New Testament------Jesus took himself to JERUSALEM and it seems delivered
his OPUS MAGNUS ----called "the LORDS PRAYER" on the MOUNT OF OLIVES----
a special prayer place for jews -----even then

Jesus was well into the INDIGNATION of the pharisees against the Romans and
the SADDUCEAN shills---------which is why he went to the Temple Court Yard---
to CLEAN OUT THE MONEY CHANGERS who facilitated Roman and Sadducean
corruption Mary went to the temple specifically to get involved with some issue
related to the birth of her child------a custom of the time. Persons who have no
concept of Judaism -----cannot understand the New Testament------sherri---its
LIKE GREEK to you. Uhm----the fact that Jesus went to synagogues is recorded
in the New Testament-----he was recognized as a guy of importance and EDUCATED
----he stepped in one and -----GOT AN ALIYAH (someone explain that to sherri---she seems to think he was DESPISED)

I am so thankful I am a Christian and Gods presence lives inside of me and not on a temple mound or mount or whatever it is.

I can pray anywhere.

I have to just pity these people who have to get arrested to experience Gods presence.

Fascinating-----just a few months ---(or maybe weeks) ago you were HYSTERICAL --
because big crowds of christians had to pass thru security systems to get into places
in which they wished to pray in Jerusalem It might be a good idea to keep
christians out of Jerusalem since they do not "need" it anyway. The city can get
QUITE CLOGGED-----in fact quite CLOGGED with christians (and their pamphlets
and little charming tiny bibles and prayer "charm" keychains).

I am so delighted that sherri wants christians to GIVE UP BETHLEHEM----
(birth place of king david---thus a place of importance to jews---even
"BC" )

Is there a child section?

Is there a pet section?

Separation of the sexes is not all that unusual-----Muslims do it----ABSOLUTELY---
------not just for in mosque prayers-----but no matter where they do any prayer
thing-------and in MOST parts of the world-----wherever they happen to be for
just about any reason------even at home. There are some christian sects in the USA
that engage in separation of sexes in their churches.

For jews---the situation is a reaction against TEMPLE SEX ORGIES-----which
actually did constitute "worship" in several of the Canaanite religions.
gee sherri--------how did you stay SO DIM ???? In fact your fellow
PHILISTINES were into ------sex fertility rites in that temple that Samson---
knocked down Do you know anything about CANAANITE ART?
and the plethora of FERTILITY carvings ---religion related?

uhm no art history in your vast education? seems Herodotus
forgot to mention that too.

Let me wrap it up.

The OP posted this article and expressed indignation that jews are not allowed to pray (they can go, but not pray) but failed to mention they were arrested by ISRAELI POLICE for VIOLATING ISRAELI LAW.

Then when asked if women are arrested by Israelis for praying at the WW she refused to discuss the issue.

It's called hypocrisy. And not even a good one, this one was pretty easy to shoot down.

BTW - Lip-push is an israeli hasbara operative. She has NEVER posted in a single article that didn't have to do with israel.

I noticed none of my questions have been answered..

Uncomfortable?
Meanwhile, Alfalfa has no problems with the Muslims murdering people in the name of their religion. So tell us, Alfalfa, would you walk around Saudi Arabia or some other Muslim country with a crucifix hanging out of your shirt to see what will happen to you. The hypocrite here is really you since you don't seem to show any indignation about what happens to people of other faiths in Muslim countries. And, Alfalfa, many think of you as being some operative for some NeoNazi group who is given instructions at each Bund meeting. Those skinheads really love those assignments. Why shouldn't Lipush talk about Israel? That is where she lives, and in an area where your new buds shoot rockets into.

Meanwhile, of course, since Alfalfa considers himself a champion for women, he is going to visit the mosques in the U.S. and tell them to let the women sit with the men and that the men shouldn't think of any honor killings because they feel their daughters have become too Westernized.

I noticed none of my questions have been answered..

Uncomfortable?

what question? You seemed to think that the question "can women pray anywhere
at the western wall" is a question------which it really is not-----it just indicates that you
have never been there. the answer is ----Yeah they can. if no one objects----
if it comes about that men are praying in a specified place and women in another---
that sitaution can be protected as a SEPARATION because that is how lots of people
want things to be

Lots of Zionists want there to be separation and racism and discrimination in the Occupied Palestinian Territories.

Lots of Zionists want there to be separation and racism and discrimination in the Occupied Palestinian Territories.

Lots of people in the world DEMAND separation In India---on trains---there are
train cars just for women. Benches ---separate for men and for women even in parks.
Isa respecters not only demand racism and separation they also enjoy mutilating infants ---
and adults in obscene manner -------isa respecters have enacted virtually ALL of the
genocidal murders in the past 1700 years that took place on the planet.

Some jews prefer to live with jews ----especially those who are escapees from jihado
nazi cesspits. As a child---I had a playmate whose mother was shipped to England
from Germany in 1935----as a teen. She was a very refined lady----and a bit aloof
in the neighborhood. ---She did talk to my mom---and other women in the
neighborhood.------but she never spoke to a lady of German descent---who wore
her bleached blond hair in a braided coronet on her head. The lady was very
sociable in the neighborhood -----her daughter and I were playmates. The german
born jewish lady did confide in my mom regarding the bleached blond with the braids.
"SHE LOOKS LIkE BRUNHILDE-----I CANNOT BEAR TO SO MUCH AS SEE HER"

When I was in college----some black girls insisted on a "black only dorm---
and --a separate "black only table in the dining hall"

Since I am acquainted with jews who are either the children of those
who escaped from shariah cesspits-----or themselves escaped----I have
come to know that in Shariah cesspits-----jews do not so much as enter
the house of a muslim------it is socially unacceptable. Muslims are free
to enter the homes of jews and do so.

I wonder why the lawyer insists that "separation" is a "zionist" ideal?

I wonder if the lawyer ever saw separation in her home town. ? or
has family members who ever were members of organizations that exclude--
"some people" ??? Many many people have told me that in parts of the
USA---social segregation between blacks and and whites is OBVIOUS ---
The two groups simply SEPARATE publically

Of all people ---amongst persons I have encountered from all parts of the
world----those most Vehement in their disdain for blacks are---IRANIANS
(arabs come close)

I wonder why the lawyer sees "separation" as a zionist trait---maybe she is
blind

When did Mohammed ride that mule into Jerusalem during that fantasy dream?

by that logic the Jews don't need access to the Cave of the Patriarchs, as they surely aren't buried there.

its all just fantasy.

Forum List

Back