Jews Arrested for Allegedly Daring to Pray on Temple Mount

Muhummad rode a FLYING HORSE----because the persons who wrote the koran
had contact with greek myths. It was jesus who rode----not a mule---but
a white donkey------because jews associated HORSES with chariots of war
(both the egyptians and the assyrians were very big on horse drawn chariots as
war machines) Jewish poetry describes men of peace riding white donkeys.

In the ancient world of greeks and romans----emulated by arabs----the HORSE
is a symbol of POWER It is for this reason that Constantine issued
decrees denying jews the right to ride horses. Muslims emulated Constantine
and added CAMELS to the list. donkeys are still ok

that is a lie.

The Wailing Wall has significance to Muslims at it is where Muhammed tied his mule during the Night Journey.
When did Mohammed ride that mule into Jerusalem during that fantasy dream?

Why ask us about your fantasies?
But, Frau Sherri, you are on this forum around the clock telling us your lies about Israel and the Jews. Perhaps next time someone takes a ride on his magic horse and flies to a distant place, he can take you too so that you can get away from your computer. Up, up and away. Think of all the fresh air you will be getting.

I am so thankful I am a Christian and Gods presence lives inside of me and not on a temple mound or mount or whatever it is.

I can pray anywhere.

I have to just pity these people who have to get arrested to experience Gods presence.

Yes, that is thanks to your Muslim friends who believe Jews should not pray or practice their religion.

Some friends you've got.

Can women pray anywhere at the Western Wall?

Everywhere in the women's section

Why can't they pray in the men's section? Is the Wailing Wall a restroom? How big are the men and women's sections?

Have any women been arrested for praying in the men's section? If so, by whom?

Why was the pope asked to remove his cross when he went to pray at the WW?

The Kotel is like a synagogue, and it's like in a synagogue, that men and women pray in separate locations.

It's the same size exactly, but a barrier separates.

As a woman, I feel very comfortable with that, it doesn't harm my rights, it protects my privacy and modesty in a non-violent way. It has been like that for decades.

In Israel there is a law regarding religion's respecting. Anyone who does anything to harm religious feelings on purpose in malice, can get arrested, no matter which religious men or woman or religion he or she harms.

The women were asked by the police to leave the area, there were no arrests or imprisonments. Once and only once they physically objected and refused to leave the men's area, that they were taken by the Israeli police away.

They disrespected Judaism and the Jewish men by invading that area. They have no business being there. Just like you don't enter a mosque with your shoes on, you respect the people worshipping, you don't pray in the men's section in the Kotel, unless you're a man.

As for the pope, I don't know why that was.

Muslims don't want to pray at the wailing wall.

that is a lie.

The Wailing Wall has significance to Muslims at it is where Muhammed tied his mule during the Night Journey.

That's al Aqsa, not the wailing wall
facepalm.gif

Let me wrap it up.

The OP posted this article and expressed indignation that jews are not allowed to pray (they can go, but not pray) but failed to mention they were arrested by ISRAELI POLICE for VIOLATING ISRAELI LAW.

Then when asked if women are arrested by Israelis for praying at the WW she refused to discuss the issue.

It's called hypocrisy. And not even a good one, this one was pretty easy to shoot down.

BTW - Lip-push is an israeli hasbara operative. She has NEVER posted in a single article that didn't have to do with israel.

And again, that's none of your business why or where or when I post.

Why can't they pray in the men's section? Is the Wailing Wall a restroom? How big are the men and women's sections?

The Kotel is like a synagogue, and it's like in a synagogue, that men and women pray in separate locations.

As a woman, I feel very comfortable with that, it doesn't harm my rights, it protects my privacy and modesty in a non-violent way. It has been like that for decades.

In Israel there is a law regarding religion's respecting. Anyone who does anything to harm religious feelings on purpose in malice, can get arrested, no matter which religious men or woman or religion he or she harms.

The women were asked by the police to leave the area, there were no arrests or imprisonments. Once and only once they physically objected and refused to leave the men's area, that they were taken by the Israeli police away.

They disrespected Judaism and the Jewish men by invading that area. They have no business being there. Just like you don't enter a mosque with your shoes on, you respect the people worshipping, you don't pray in the men's section in the Kotel, unless you're a man.

Men and women are separated when they pray in synagogues? Just like mosques?

Do you have any idea how stoopid this sounds?

[MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION]

interesting.

do you only post on Israel threads because you are a Mossad internet agent?

makes sense to me.

as to the Temple Mount, Jews should be able to pray there in groups when Muslims are able to pray in groups at the Wailing Wall.

[MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION]

interesting.

do you only post on Israel threads because you are a Mossad internet agent?

makes sense to me.

as to the Temple Mount, Jews should be able to pray there in groups when Muslims are able to pray in groups at the Wailing Wall.
Funny how Miss Hofstra, posting on a Middle East forum, has nothing to say about the persecution and murders of the Christians in the Middle East. I guess she doesn't believe that they should be allowed to practice their religious beliefs in peace and is only interested in the Arabs praying at a Wall. Is Miss Hofstra an agent for some Arab propaganda group to supplement her income? After all, it is very expensive to live in New York and every extra penny helps.

Funny how Miss Hofstra, posting on a Middle East forum, has nothing to say about the persecution and murders of the Christians in the Middle East. I guess she doesn't believe that they should be allowed to practice their religious beliefs in peace and is only interested in the Arabs praying at a Wall. Is Miss Hofstra an agent for some Arab propaganda group to supplement her income? After all, it is very expensive to live in New York and every extra penny helps.

nice diversion, shitbag.

if you want folks to talk about Muslim attacks on Christians, post a thread about it.

nice diversion, shitbag.

if you want folks to talk about Muslim attacks on Christians, post a thread about it.
Such vulgarity for a young woman. Do they teach a class in vulgar terms at Hofstra University on Long Island? This happens to be a Middle East Forum, Miss Shitbag, and yet you can't seem to find the time to post about anything else except the Jews and Israel. Yes, this certainly would be a good training site for future Residents in Psychiatry to see the obsessions of some posters which would no doubt help them when they go into actual practice. As we all can see, Miss Shitbag has no problem calling Lipush a Mossad Internet agent, but she certainly didn't like being called an agent for some Arab propaganda group.

Forum List

Back