Jewish Warfare

from capstone
Having been developed across the spectrum in philosophic, mystical, Talmudic, and 'contemporary' Judaism, the quintessentially racist doctrine of chosenness is rife in practically all Jewish schools of
thought.

could you expand on that baseless assertion,
cappy? "doctrine of chosenness"-------
in "jewish schools of thought" as a kind of
singular "racist" concept....... feel free to vomit
forth

from capstone
Having been developed across the spectrum in philosophic, mystical, Talmudic, and 'contemporary' Judaism, the quintessentially racist doctrine of chosenness is rife in practically all Jewish schools of
thought.

could you expand on that baseless assertion,
cappy? "doctrine of chosenness"-------
in "jewish schools of thought" as a kind of
singular "racist" concept....... feel free to vomit
forth

Satan and his children have always hated the Jews and sought to slander them, annihilate them, and wipe them off the face of the earth, Rosie. Jesus reveals to us why. Salvation is of the Jew! Without the Jews? This world would be in big trouble, Rosie. I give thanks to God for the Jewish people! It is good to have a thankful heart. I give thanks for our heroes of the US military who gave their lives so that all people - even Capstone - could have freedom of speech. We owe our American heroes a great debt of gratitude.

Rosie, while you are here, I want to take the opportunity to thank you for your service in the military for our country.

Rosie, while you are here, I want to take the opportunity to thank you for your service in the military for our country.

oh sheeesh---it was peace time and------short lived---twarn't nuttin' The TV has been full of real action
dramas------heart breaking stuff----representing THE
REAL STUFF

irosie91 said:
you said nothing------your theory that Nazi scum like MrKnow and you and even Matt Hale are "self refuting"--is mildly amusing---your Nazi stench has you a bit self conscious------your assertion that it is me who
"loves" to associate Nazi shit with "criticism of Israel"-- is a fascinating bit of desperate sophistry

Railing against the fruition of racial bigotry from a position of racial bigotry couldn't be any more clearly self-defeating. The hypocrisy alone is grounds for dismissal of all such criticism. That goes for white supremacists and Jewish bigots alike.

irosie91 said:
from capstone
Having been developed across the spectrum in philosophic, mystical, Talmudic, and 'contemporary' Judaism, the quintessentially racist doctrine of chosenness is rife in practically all Jewish schools of thought.

could you [expound] on that baseless assertion, cappy? "doctrine of chosenness"-------in "jewish schools of thought" as a kind of singular "racist" concept....... feel free to vomit forth
Still stumped, cappy?

Yeah, it's too bad there's not some resource available for the purpose of summarizing the history and scope of 'Jewish chosenness'. :rolleyes:

The Jewish Virtual Library said:
In Judaism, "chosenness" is the belief that the Jewish people were singularly chosen to enter into a covernant with G-d. This idea has been a central one throughout the history of Jewish thought, is deeply rooted in biblical concepts and has been developed in talmudic, philosophic, mystical and contemporary Judaism. [...] [emphasis Capstone's]

Why were the Jews supposedly "singularly chosen"?

[...]Because they are descendants of Abraham. And why were Abraham and his descendants given the task of making God known to the world? The Torah never tells us. What God does say in Deuteronomy, is that "it is not because you are numerous that God chose you, indeed you are the smallest of people" (7:7). Because of the Jews' small numbers, any success they would have in making God known to the world would presumably reflect upon the power of the idea of God. Had the Jews been a large nation with an outstanding army, their successes in making God known would have been attributed to their might and not to the truth of their ideas.[...][emphasis Capstone's]

The author of that entry has beautifully highlighted the nature of the exclusivity of the tenet, in pointing out first and foremost that it's based on genealogy.

Now, you can slap all of the lipstick and make-up in the world on that "quintessentially racist" ideology, to no avail. It is, was, and will remain at its core a doctrine of racial exclusivity.

People who buy into such poisonous ideologies as a matter of Faith are no better than their secular counterparts. In fact, they may be worse.

irosie91 said:
you said nothing------your theory that Nazi scum like MrKnow and you and even Matt Hale are "self refuting"--is mildly amusing---your Nazi stench has you a bit self conscious------your assertion that it is me who
"loves" to associate Nazi shit with "criticism of Israel"-- is a fascinating bit of desperate sophistry

Railing against the fruition of racial bigotry from a position of racial bigotry couldn't be any more clearly self-defeating. The hypocrisy alone is grounds for dismissal of all such criticism. That goes for white supremacists and Jewish bigots alike.

irosie91 said:
from capstone
Having been developed across the spectrum in philosophic, mystical, Talmudic, and 'contemporary' Judaism, the quintessentially racist doctrine of chosenness is rife in practically all Jewish schools of thought.

could you [expound] on that baseless assertion, cappy? "doctrine of chosenness"-------in "jewish schools of thought" as a kind of singular "racist" concept....... feel free to vomit forth
Still stumped, cappy?

Yeah, it's too bad there's not some resource available for the purpose of summarizing the history and scope of 'Jewish chosenness'. :rolleyes:

In Judaism, "chosenness" is the belief that the Jewish people were singularly chosen to enter into a covernant with G-d. This idea has been a central one throughout the history of Jewish thought, is deeply rooted in biblical concepts and has been developed in talmudic, philosophic, mystical and contemporary Judaism. [...] [emphasis Capstone's]

Why were the Jews supposedly "singularly chosen"?

[...]Because they are descendants of Abraham. And why were Abraham and his descendants given the task of making God known to the world? The Torah never tells us. What God does say in Deuteronomy, is that "it is not because you are numerous that God chose you, indeed you are the smallest of people" (7:7). Because of the Jews' small numbers, any success they would have in making God known to the world would presumably reflect upon the power of the idea of God. Had the Jews been a large nation with an outstanding army, their successes in making God known would have been attributed to their might and not to the truth of their ideas.[...][emphasis Capstone's]

The author of that entry has beautifully highlighted the nature of the exclusivity of the tenet, in pointing out first and foremost that it's based on genealogy.

Now, you can slap all of the lipstick and make-up in the world on that "quintessentially racist" ideology, to no avail. It is, was, and will remain at its core a doctrine of racial exclusivity.

People who buy into such poisonous ideologies as a matter of Faith are no better than their secular counterparts. In fact, they may be worse.

poor cappy just tripped all over himself YET AGAIN----somehow ----"covenant" is racism-------but RIGHT TO RULE AND RAPE AND PILLAGE simply for kissing the stinking ass of THE BIG MO RAPIST OF MECCA-----is ok

irosie91 said:
poor cappy just tripped all over himself YET AGAIN----somehow ----"covenant" is racism-------but RIGHT TO RULE AND RAPE AND PILLAGE simply for kissing the stinking ass of THE BIG MO RAPIST OF MECCA-----is ok

Poor Rosie apparently can't grasp the distinction between a "covenant" that's racially inclusive and one that's racially exclusive (read: racist by its very nature).

You'll have to forgive me, but I just can't see how a proper understanding of that distinction equates to condoning the alleged actions of another religion's chief prophet.

Speaking of raping and pillaging, there's been none of that on the part of the ancients from your preferred tradition, right? :doubt:

irosie91 said:

Poor Rosie apparently can't grasp the distinction between a "covenant" that's racially inclusive and one that's racially exclusive (read: racist by its very nature).

You'll have to forgive me, but I just can't see how a proper understanding of that distinction equates to condoning the alleged actions of another religion's chief prophet.

Speaking of raping and pillaging, there's been none of that on the part of the ancients from your preferred tradition, right? :doubt:

there is no racial distinction required for entering into that "covenant" nor does being a party to that covenant confer SPPECIAL PRIVILEGES and certainly not the right to rape and pillage-----you are very very confused being a party to that covenant does not even get the participants a place in eternal paradise-----or the local golf club-----in fact, it could keep one out of any number of country clubs-------you are damned confused. ON THE OTHER HAND----the simple act of beheading the "ENEMY OF ALLAH"----gets you 72 whories for ETERNAL ORGASM IN THE CAT HOUSE IN THE SKY

Throughout history, the Jews have been conquered by many civilizations... The holocaust was largely a hoax. Given the things I said, (and more) there are those out there who would say that even if 6 million Jews were killed, it wasn't nearly enough!

It is curious how so many posters who promote outrageous conspiracy theories - often involving Jooooz - also share a discernible disdain for Jooooz.
Curious indeed.

Throughout history, the Jews have been conquered by many civilizations... The holocaust was largely a hoax. Given the things I said, (and more) there are those out there who would say that even if 6 million Jews were killed, it wasn't nearly enough!

It is curious how so many posters who promote outrageous conspiracy theories - often involving Jooooz - also share a discernible disdain for Jooooz.
Curious indeed.

It's cultural ------for insight into this issues of INGRAINED CULTURAL NORMS----read Eric Fromm and Erich Erikson-----excellent developemental childhood psychologists of the anthropological type. To summarize-----that which you grow up KNOWING is
mediated by that which your GRANDMOTHER "knew"
The books are fascinating and very classical for all
persons who study the subject of childhood psychology-------on the same level as PIAGET (disclaimer----I am not a psychiatrist----but close) The islamo Nazi of the world are not made------they are BORN. Even Adolf Hitler was BORN

there is no racial distinction required for entering into that "covenant"...

Well, as far as I know, the ony way to "enter in(to)" any covenant based on genealogy is to be born into it. If that doesn't amount to a "racial distinction", I don't know what does.

So, tell me, Rosie, how do people who are not descended from Abraham (and many would further specify Isaac & Jacob) "enter in(to)" a selective covenant reportedly made by God with those particular descendants in mind?

irosie91 said:
...nor does being a party to that covenant confer SPPECIAL PRIVILEGES and certainly not the right to rape and pillage-----you are very very confused being a party to that covenant does not even get the participants a place in eternal paradise-----or the local golf club-----in fact, it could keep one out of any number of country clubs-------you are damned confused. ...

Yeah, Jews are sooo discriminated against here in the United States, aren't they? :rolleyes:

Speaking of exclusive country clubs...

golfweek said:
[...]Jewish clubs, once a mainstay of Long Island and other Jewish enclaves, are struggling to maintain their identity. And some are fighting for their existence.[...]

[...]Unique circumstances are placing Jewish clubs, in particular, in peril. Intermarriage and geographical dispersion are taking their toll, pushing traditional centers of Jewish population outward, away from older communities.[...][emphasis Capstone's]

How many "No Jews Allowed" clubs are still fighting for their existence today, Rosie? :dunno:

And why would "intermarriage" be considered a "peril" for "Jewish clubs"? (Rhetorical question, don't bother.) ;)

To the point you were trying to make though, if the privilege of taking on the mission associated with God's alleged covenant with the Jews is not available to non-Jews, then there most certainly is at least one "SPPECIAL PRIVILEGE" (sic) conferred by that covenant.

irosie91 said:
...ONTHE OTHER HAND----the simple act of beheading the "ENEMY OF ALLAH"----gets you 72 whories for ETERNAL ORGASM IN THE CAT HOUSE IN THE SKY/quote]

You need to get this through your thick skull: the world is NOT divided into two camps - Jews and Muslims. Criticism of Jewish religious/ethnic bigotry isn't tantamount to approval of the activities mentioned in your caricature of Islam.

for those who do not know---conversion to Judaism is----indeed----
opened to all who sincerely seek it. Cappy has been spitting crap

for those who do not know---conversion to Judaism is----indeed----
opened to all who sincerely seek it. Cappy has been spitting crap

For those who don't know, conversion to Judaism (the religion), although a very difficult process for gentiles as a matter of rabbinical law (including three rigorous attempts on the part of some rabbi to dissuade the prospective convert), doesn't magically transform the convert into an ethnic Jew.

The Torah is very clear WRT the alleged covenant between God and the "descendants of Abraham" being genealogical in nature; which is why familial lineage and carefully charted bloodlines have been so important to Jews for at least the past few millennia. It's also one of the major reasons 'intermarriage' continues to be widely frowned upon and why "righteous prosyltites" (coverted gentiles) are often treated with caution in the Jewish community.

That said, even granting that Jewishness is attainable by people of all ethnic groups, it is still exclusive on the basis of religion and can thereby be classified as an example of religious bigotry. The covenant would still apply only to Jews, however we define the term "Jew", so people of all other Faiths and secular belief systems would first be required to denounce their beliefs in order to "enter into" God's alleged covenant with the Jews.

Oh, and regarding Jewish privilege, I wonder how many ways the allegory in the following video could be interpreted:

One of the best protected secrets of Jewish wealth is supposed to be expressed in that video, Gang. I'll leave it to each of you to decide for yourselves what that secret might be. ;)

cappy lied again-----conversion to Judaism makes a person ----ENTIRELY a jew. In fact, some of the most famous Talmudic scholars were converts. There is absolutely
a rejection of CASUAL conversion and an even more vigorous rejection of coerced conversion. I cannot watch videos----sorry cappy. I have no doubt yours is very
entertaining

I wonder how cappy defines an "ethnic jew" ???
someone who is willing to eat Lox? or gefilte fish?

Thank you, Rosie, for encouraging me to research beyond some of the misinformation that wrongly informed my former belief regarding the necessity of a racial component to Jewishness. I was wrong in that regard, and I'm grateful to you for guiding me to a more complete understanding of what it means to be 'Jewish'.

Forum List

Back