Jewish Warfare

MrKnow

May 20, 2015
Throughout history, the Jews have been conquered by many civilizations. Those who can't win through conventional warfare often resort to unconventional warfare. To me, the whole "Jesus" thing was just a form of asymmetrical warfare. It may not have always worked out well in the past. But it is kicking ass now. These days, many Christians like to prove the power of their imaginary god by supporting the Jews. An example of this is the U.S. giving Israel nuclear weapons. Also, given everything the Jews do to support each other, it's no wonder they run just about everything.

Another way the "chosen of god" commit warfare is by brainwashing you "unchosen scum." Why is it you think the Jews owned or ran movie studios like MGM, Warner Brothers, Columbia, Universal, Paramount, etc. And why that influence has spread into the television industry. Because "entertainment" is such a noble contribution to the condition of man? No. It's simply because that is the best platform from which to brainwash you unchosen scum. And how well it has worked!

Also, say a White actor and a Jewish actor goes to this Jewish industry for a job. Who do you think is most likely to get the work. (The thought of all the poor White girls who had to endure the Jewish "casting couch" enrages me) And if they can't find a Jew, apparently an Italian will work just as well. And if they look Aryan, all the better to sell the white suckers on the whole sand negro species. The Jews also have a lot of influence in the financial arena. There is no doubt to me that the same sort of thing happens there. The end result? Just what it is. Whites become second class citizens and slaves. And Christians get to orgasm over the manufactured power of their imaginary god. The filthy scum!

Jews also sucker "whitie" by always sticking up for the underdog. This gives them the appearance of being the good guy. But out of a world population of over 7 billion people, there are only about 14 million Jews. So for this extreme minority to stick up for the underdog, they are only serving their own cause. And these days, all Jews have to do is go on the internet to hook up on a "J" date.

Another way Jews commit warfare is through organized crime. The Jews are at least as much into that sort of thing as the Italians. I am reminded of a TV show I watched once about true crimes. There was this Jewish guy who had the law closing in on him. He asked his father what he could do to escape justice. His father told him to emigrate to Israel. According to that or some other TV show, apparently such people have to spend time in jail in Israel. Which is probably just to placate "whitie." But it seems to me that if whatever "punishment" such people received in Israel wasn't considerably less that what they would receive here, they wouldn't go through all that bother. The Italians have their Mafia. To me, the Jewish version is the Mossad.

The holocaust was largely a hoax. Given the things I said, (and more) there are those out there who would say that even if 6 million Jews were killed, it wasn't nearly enough!

Throughout history, the Jews have been conquered by many civilizations. Those who can't win through conventional warfare often resort to unconventional warfare. To me, the whole "Jesus" thing was just a form of asymmetrical warfare. It may not have always worked out well in the past. But it is kicking ass now. These days, many Christians like to prove the power of their imaginary god by supporting the Jews. An example of this is the U.S. giving Israel nuclear weapons. Also, given everything the Jews do to support each other, it's no wonder they run just about everything.

Another way the "chosen of god" commit warfare is by brainwashing you "unchosen scum." Why is it you think the Jews owned or ran movie studios like MGM, Warner Brothers, Columbia, Universal, Paramount, etc. And why that influence has spread into the television industry. Because "entertainment" is such a noble contribution to the condition of man? No. It's simply because that is the best platform from which to brainwash you unchosen scum. And how well it has worked!

Also, say a White actor and a Jewish actor goes to this Jewish industry for a job. Who do you think is most likely to get the work. (The thought of all the poor White girls who had to endure the Jewish "casting couch" enrages me) And if they can't find a Jew, apparently an Italian will work just as well. And if they look Aryan, all the better to sell the white suckers on the whole sand negro species. The Jews also have a lot of influence in the financial arena. There is no doubt to me that the same sort of thing happens there. The end result? Just what it is. Whites become second class citizens and slaves. And Christians get to orgasm over the manufactured power of their imaginary god. The filthy scum!

Jews also sucker "whitie" by always sticking up for the underdog. This gives them the appearance of being the good guy. But out of a world population of over 7 billion people, there are only about 14 million Jews. So for this extreme minority to stick up for the underdog, they are only serving their own cause. And these days, all Jews have to do is go on the internet to hook up on a "J" date.

Another way Jews commit warfare is through organized crime. The Jews are at least as much into that sort of thing as the Italians. I am reminded of a TV show I watched once about true crimes. There was this Jewish guy who had the law closing in on him. He asked his father what he could do to escape justice. His father told him to emigrate to Israel. According to that or some other TV show, apparently such people have to spend time in jail in Israel. Which is probably just to placate "whitie." But it seems to me that if whatever "punishment" such people received in Israel wasn't considerably less that what they would receive here, they wouldn't go through all that bother. The Italians have their Mafia. To me, the Jewish version is the Mossad.

The holocaust was largely a hoax. Given the things I said, (and more) there are those out there who would say that even if 6 million Jews were killed, it wasn't nearly enough!

and you learned this stuff from what source? -----don't tell me-----I already know------on the playground and in the bars------and from some old aunt

oh ---I left out the POOL HALL-----they told you in the pool hall-----the one downstairs from the local brothel

Same old material. You may have had your eyes opened and may have found all this to be a revelation but it's the same old Nazi routine so many have spewed before you.
Spew away. :puke:

Same old material. You may have had your eyes opened and may have found all this to be a revelation but it's the same old Nazi routine so many have spewed before you.

did you expect him to be original? none of them are----they are all parrots -------they do not even bother to
rephrase

• Banned

and you learned this stuff from what source? -----don't tell me-----I already know------on the playground and in the bars------and from some old aunt
irosie91,
Actually, I stole it by permission from somebody at liberal forum. Somebody who I hear used to be at this forum. Before he got banned for speaking the truth. He went by "cultsmasher." Because of the thread I wrote about the supposed holocaust, somebody asked me why I hated Jews. This is the best answer I can give. Though I do have reasons of my own. But as far as this reply goes, all you have to do is try to refute anything in it. Which I know you can't. Or you would have already done so.

SAYIT,
The point is, do you agree with it or disagree with it. I realize that changing the "mind" of a brainwashed cultist is difficult to do, but I am up to the challenge.

Big picture: the Jews have never been conquered.
Capstone,
I remember something from the old testament. I think it was by Issiah, but I could be wrong. There was a part where he was someplace that had the bones of dead Jews all over the place. He lamented that this was the whole house of Israel. He then went into a hallucination where he brought the bones back to life. Though the bible didn't go into it, some conqueror had to have killed all those Jews.

Also, the Egyptians conquered them. As probably did the Hittites. Other conquerors included the Assyrians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, and Muslims. Or you could just say anybody who tried. Though maybe you came up with some other bullshit definition of what it means to be conquered. Also, they have indeed conquered the U.S. But as long as any White person has a shred of decency, honor and dignity, the enslavement of the U.S. will always lay on shaky ground and may someday be overcome.

irosie91,
Actually, I stole it by permission from somebody at liberal forum. Somebody who I hear used to be at this forum. Before he got banned for speaking the truth. He went by "cultsmasher." Because of the thread I wrote about the supposed holocaust, somebody asked me why I hated Jews. This is the best answer I can give. Though I do have reasons of my own. But as far as this reply goes, all you have to do is try to refute anything in it. Which I know you can't. Or you would have already done so.

"""Because of the thread I wrote about the supposed holocaust, somebody asked me why I hated Jews. This is the best answer I can give. Though I do have reasons of my own."""

I know you have reasons of your own-----every rapist and murderer, handcuffed to his hospital bedrails that I
evaluated in my very long career of doing so "HAD HIS REASONS" as did so many others. Adolf had
"his reasons" Stalin "HAD HIS REASONS" Pol pot "HAD HIS REASONS" etc etc-----you are not at all unique-------every filthy piece of shit in the gutter has "HIS REASONS"

irosie91,

"""Because of the thread I wrote about the supposed holocaust, somebody asked me why I hated Jews. This is the best answer I can give. Though I do have reasons of my own."""

I know you have reasons of your own-----every rapist and murderer, handcuffed to his hospital bedrails that I
evaluated in my very long career of doing so "HAD HIS REASONS" as did so many others. Adolf had
"his reasons" Stalin "HAD HIS REASONS" Pol pot "HAD HIS REASONS" etc etc-----you are not at all unique-------every filthy piece of shit in the gutter has "HIS REASONS"
irosie91,
Do you have YOUR OWN REASONS why you don't refute anything that this thread said? Or are you just too stupid.

irosie91,

irosie91,
Do you have YOUR OWN REASONS why you don't refute anything that this thread said? Or are you just too stupid.

GO right ahead and challenge me to "refute" ANY
fact you present -----so far you have presented nothing as fact -------simple vague conjectures

irosie91,

irosie91,

GO right ahead and challenge me to "refute" ANY
fact you present -----so far you have presented nothing as fact -------simple vague conjectures

Here is a "fact" that Mr Know presented in his first post in this thread which I "COULD NOT REFUTE"

"""" To me, the whole "Jesus" thing was just a form of asymmetrical warfare. It may not have always worked out well in the past. But it is kicking ass now. These days, many Christians like to prove the power of their imaginary god by supporting the Jews. An example of this is the U.S. giving Israel nuclear weapons."

Mr KNOW has claimed that DA JOOOS invented "JESUS" so that the US would "'give nuclear weapons to Israel" He correctly insists that I have not tried to refute his psychotic delusion Long ago I learned---"NEVER TRY TO ARGUE WITH A PSYCHOTIC using logic"

I remember something from the old testament. I think it was by Issiah, but I could be wrong. There was a part where he was someplace that had the bones of dead Jews all over the place. He lamented that this was the whole house of Israel. He then went into a hallucination where he brought the bones back to life. Though the bible didn't go into it, some conqueror had to have killed all those Jews. ...

You've obviously missed the point of Ezekiel's allegorical vision. It wasn't a proclamation of the death of "the whole house of Israel"; it was an affirmation of his God's power over death and thus of the impotence of even the grave as a means of conquest over 'God's people', which was explicitly intended to promulgate knowledge of His 'Lordship' among those people.

From Ezekiel 37 (NASB):

...11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel; behold, they say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope has perished. We are [e]completely cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “Behold, I will open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, My people; and I will bring you into the land of Israel.13 Then you will know that I am the Lord...’” (emphasis mine)

Whether the allegory of the grave was intended to bear a literal connotation re: death/resurrection or not, the figurative message remains clear.

It's also worth noting that the explanation of that message (which is provided in verses 11-14) immediately precedes the passage involving the reunification of Judah and Israel.

MrKnow said:
...Also, the Egyptians conquered them. As probably did the Hittites. Other conquerors included the Assyrians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, and Muslims. Or you could just say anybody who tried. Though maybe you came up with some other bullshit definition of what it means to be conquered. ...

I don't deny that they've been physically overpowered, brought into slavery and/or under the rulership of invading empires, ousted from various regions, and murdered in large numbers throughout history; what I deny is that they've ever been conquered as a People in the "big picture". In my view, any true conquest would have included the breaking of their spirits, as well as the destruction of their bodies and communities.

There's no more "bullshit" in my definition than in the one used in the following statement:

MrKnow said:
...Also, they have indeed conquered the U.S. But as long as any White person has a shred of decency, honor and dignity, the enslavement of the U.S. will always lay on shaky ground and may someday be overcome.

In light of your previously implied restrictions on the term, I can't help but wonder how they've managed to "conquer" the United States. Clearly, you must believe there's more than one means of conquest...and more than one level on which a People can be conquered. It is on that level I suggest the Jews have largely avoided falling victim to would be conquerors, even if certain groups of Jews have themselves employed such esoteric means of conquest against others. ;)

Oh, and as for this:
...as long as any White person has a shred of decency, honor and dignity, ...

...I suggest that any "shred of decency, honor and dignity" would be seriously undermined (if not altogether precluded) for anyone bigoted enough to place an elevated degree of importance on his or her status as a "White person". Frankly, such stupidity is no better than that of those who see/promote themselves as 'God's chosen people' on the basis of their ethnicity.

Oh, and as for this:
...as long as any White person has a shred of decency, honor and dignity, ...

...I suggest that any "shred of decency, honor and dignity" would be seriously undermined (if not altogether precluded) for anyone bigoted enough to place an elevated degree of importance on his or her status as a "White person". Frankly, such stupidity is no better than that of those who see/promote themselves as 'God's chosen people'.

Have you ever met a person ---either face to face or on a messageboard who promoted himself as one of "God's chosen people"??? The "book" cited is by a Matthew Hale-----presently in jail----he has been implicated in several murders and attempted
murders-----he is a WHITE MAN and as such, promotes his superiority. a 'MUST READ' for
Freddie. Matthew Hale----as far as I know---does not
promote himself as one of "God' Chosen People"

Have you ever met a person ---either face to face or on a messageboard who promoted himself as one of "God's chosen people"???...

Having been developed across the spectrum in philosophic, mystical, Talmudic, and 'contemporary' Judaism, the quintessentially racist doctrine of chosenness is rife in practically all Jewish schools of thought.

It has also spread via infiltration, like a slow-moving form of cancer, into various Christian denominations over the past few centuries, where it currently finds its most ardent supporters among tens of millions of non-Jewish zealots.

Who needs to "promote" himself as one of 'God's chosen people', when there are millions of brain-dead evangelicals to do it for him? :doubt:

irosie91 said:
...The "book" cited is by a Matthew Hale-----presently in jail----he has been implicated in several murders and attempted
murders-----he is a WHITE MAN and as such, promotes his superiority. a 'MUST READ' for

The fact that people like you would love to associate 'white supremacy' with all criticism of Israel and of the disproportionately powerful Jewish influence in US politics and in nearly all other facets of our predominantly non-Jewish society doesn't make the correlation a valid one.

As far as I'm concerned, people like MrKnow are suspect simply by virtue of promoting that ridiculous (and as I pointed out in my last post) self-refuting correlation.

Have you ever met a person ---either face to face or on a messageboard who promoted himself as one of "God's chosen people"???...

Having been developed across the spectrum in philosophic, mystical, Talmudic, and 'contemporary' Judaism, the quintessentially racist doctrine of chosenness is rife in practically all Jewish schools of thought.

It has also spread via infiltration, like a slow-moving form of cancer, into various Christian denominations over the past few centuries, where it currently finds its most ardent supporters among tens of millions of non-Jewish zealots.

Who needs to "promote" himself as one of 'God's chosen people', when there are millions of brain-dead evangelicals to do it for him? :doubt:

irosie91 said:
...The "book" cited is by a Matthew Hale-----presently in jail----he has been implicated in several murders and attempted

The fact that people like you would love to associate 'white supremacy' with all criticism of Israel and of the disproportionately powerful Jewish influence in US politics and in nearly all other facets of our predominantly non-Jewish society doesn't make the correlation a valid one.

As far as I'm concerned, people like MrKnow are suspect simply by virtue of promoting that ridiculous (and as I pointed out in my last post) self-refuting correlation.

you said nothing------your theory that Nazi scum like MrKnow and you and even Matt Hale are "self refuting"--is mildly amusing---your Nazi stench has you
a bit self conscious------your assertion that it is me who
"loves" to associate Nazi shit with "criticism of Israel"--
is a fascinating bit of desperate sophistry

Forum List

Back