JADE HELM MASTER THE HUMAN DOMAIN

JADE HELM..........purpose...............

• To give the Special Ops a Vacation around the country

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013

References...........

A Brief Overview of ABI and Human Domain Analytics

Jade Helm 15 The Facts About the Training Exercise Causing Jitters in Texas - ABC News

The Problem with Jade Helm

Between July 15 through Sept 15 the U.S. military will be conducting exercises in 7 States.......................

THEIR MISSION..............MOVE UNDETECTED in America......................monitor people.........find their friends.............and where they hang out.................TO UNDERSTAND them and what makes them tick................

All to figure out ways to figure out what makes your local area tick.

So when you send your daughter to Walmart in Texas..............and she gets hit on by a man in a shopping cart.........................IT COULD OPERATION JADE HELM......................LOL

It's July 17th............your daughter got a date while shopping at Walmart.....................Little do you know it's really JADE HELM and he is a member of the Green Beret................His buddy is looking at the date on the Milk.................Really................................That's not milk ........................It's really a camera and he's monitoring the operation.........................

His other buddy...........a Seal is talking him through the whole situation............telling him better pick up lines..........................

Next thing you know............your daughter is dating a Special Forces Operator who's sole purpose is to find her friends and associations..................hopefully big tittied ones..............with nice asses............................

The other Ops step in................and date them................

Next thing you know..............they'll be eating your food in the kitchen..................that magnet is really a camera.............................and you thought it looked good on the fridge...........................sucker............................

So from July 15...........to Sept 15 hide your daughters........................a bunch of horny Special Operation Forces might be after your daughter..............be afraid...............Be Very Afraid..............................

Military INTEL is training........................................so that guy digging through your trash is really a member of Special Ops.......................

BTW..............we are all going to die...............LOL................and your daughter is doing a service for this country.............

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Really.............who the hell comes up with these kind of training missions.....................................

the-progressive-liberal-card-progressive-statist-left-social-politics-1334761817.jpg

References...........

Jade Helm 15 The Facts About the Training Exercise Causing Jitters in Texas - ABC News

Between July 15 through Sept 15 the U.S. military will be conducting exercises in 7 States.......................

THEIR MISSION..............MOVE UNDETECTED in America......................monitor people.........find their friends.............and where they hang out.................TO UNDERSTAND them and what makes them tick................

So when you send your daughter to Walmart in Texas..............and she gets hit on by a man in a shopping cart.........................IT COULD OPERATION JADE HELM......................LOL

I heard a report a day or two ago that this isn't U.S. military only. It's foreign troops from other nations on our soil that will be training and these drills will be conducted in cities of the U.S.. I am thinking this is why they don't want to conduct the military exercises on the millions of acres of land already allocated to the military - they want these foreign troops to get familiar with the "lay of the land" for future assignments which are believed (by some) to be aimed at arresting Americans who are accused of being dissidents, what have you... Whatever they have planned it appears they already know our own soldiers won't do it so by bringing in foreign troops and training them in these exercises - they won't have to worry about it. It's time for Americans to pray as never before and ask God to push back this darkness which is moving in quickly.

One more thing, Eagle. If I recall hearing this correctly - they have thus far held these drills in the middle of the night - to about 4 a.m.. I suspect the reason for that is that most people are not up at 4 a.m. to see what is going on in the streets of their city. Unless American citizens were looking at these guys in the daylight they wouldn't know their are foreign troops that do not belong here. Most likely the elected officials know about this and that is there concern. Should they be concerned? Yes. I'd say so. I also heard that there is talk that Obama, Holder and others are provoking the Black American citizens into these riots, looting, etc in order to later use it as an excuse to disarm Americans. This is a very dark time for America.

Last edited:
Really.............who the hell comes up with these kind of training missions.....................................

the-progressive-liberal-card-progressive-statist-left-social-politics-1334761817.jpg
I suspect the U.N. is behind it - orchestrating much of what Obama does. And of course the Vatican was behind the League of Nations and it's formation and later on the U.N. which is why there is so much confusion about what is going on. The Jesuits / Vatican are masters of deceit. They have been planning this One World Order plan for a very long time now. Schiff was a Jesuit too, I understand. We should drop the term and call it for what it is. The Satanic Order.

References...........

I heard a report a day or two ago that this isn't U.S. military only. It's foreign troops from other nations on our soil that will be training and these drills will be conducted in cities of the U.S.. I am thinking this is why they don't want to conduct the military exercises on the millions of acres of land already allocated to the military - they want these foreign troops to get familiar with the "lay of the land" for future assignments which are believed (by some) to be aimed at arresting Americans who are accused of being dissidents, what have you... Whatever they have planned it appears they already know our own soldiers won't do it so by bringing in foreign troops and training them in these exercises - they won't have to worry about it. It's time for Americans to pray as never before and ask God to push back this darkness which is moving in quickly.

Your politics are as delusional as your religion.

I suspect the U.N. is behind it - orchestrating much of what Obama does. And of course the Vatican was behind the League of Nations and it's formation and later on the U.N. which is why there is so much confusion about what is going on. The Jesuits / Vatican are masters of deceit. They have been planning this One World Order plan for a very long time now. Schiff was a Jesuit too, I understand. We should drop the term and call it for what it is. The Satanic Order.
Please seek out the mental health treatment you so clearly need.

References...........

If they are in plain clothes for such exercises and moving within the population undetected - once again - people may not think to consider they are going to be foreigners.
Thanks for the report and have a great morning, Eagle!

I'm sorry.............can't go there...............I thing Military Intel is an Oxy Moron

The only mission this will accomplish is 1500 Spec Ops out to get laid....................

While I understand the concept....................the whole dang thing is quite Frankly STUPID...............

Which is exactly why I'm making fun of it...................

American troops blending in............In America...........................

Look look she's in the cookie section....................Op team 2 move in.........................her friend has big tits........................

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

References...........

If they are in plain clothes for such exercises and moving within the population undetected - once again - people may not think to consider they are going to be foreigners.
Thanks for the report and have a great morning, Eagle!

Your welcome........but I think the whole operation is a complete Joke.

Please seek out the mental health treatment you so clearly need.

Personal attacks are against the rules on USMB. Someone once said, When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the user. But on USMB? It's against the rules. Read the rules. I've got to go! Bye now.

Sometimes I think conspiracy thinkers are born not bred. Anyone who has lived life knows certain conspiracies exist, but they are always about corruption or cheating the public. Odd that those who always see government conspiracies miss the real conspiracies that affect them. In every other case evidence is clear enough to know it was only idiot [or evil] humans at work. The article below puts forth an interesting analysis of why. And in link just below I asked this question long ago. Conspiratorial thinking like all mental pablum gives comfort to the mind that finds reality too hard to accept.

Serious Conspiracy Theorist Question US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"The gullible rarely believe they are gullible and the closed-minded don’t believe they are closed-minded. The only hope of overcoming self-ignorance in such cases is to accept that other people – your co-workers, your spouse, your friends, [liberal posters] – probably know your intellectual character better than you do. But even that won’t necessarily help. After all, it might be that refusing to listen to what other people say about you is one of your intellectual character traits. Some defects are incurable."

"Closed-mindedness is one of the toughest intellectual vices to tackle because it is in its nature to be concealed from those who have it. And even if you somehow get the Olivers of this world to acknowledge their own vices, that won’t necessarily make things any better. Tackling one’s intellectual vices requires more than self-knowledge. You also need to be motivated to do something about them, and actually be able to do something about them."

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

Intellectual character of conspiracy theorists Quassim Cassam Aeon

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/26/magazine/why-rational-people-buy-into-conspiracy-theories.html

Sometimes I think conspiracy thinkers are born not bred. Anyone who has lived life knows certain conspiracies exist, but they are always about corruption or cheating the public. Odd that those who always see government conspiracies miss the real conspiracies that affect them. In every other case evidence is clear enough to know it was only idiot [or evil] humans at work. The article below puts forth an interesting analysis of why. And in link just below I asked this question long ago. Conspiratorial thinking like all mental pablum gives comfort to the mind that finds reality too hard to accept.

Serious Conspiracy Theorist Question US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"The gullible rarely believe they are gullible and the closed-minded don’t believe they are closed-minded. The only hope of overcoming self-ignorance in such cases is to accept that other people – your co-workers, your spouse, your friends, [liberal posters] – probably know your intellectual character better than you do. But even that won’t necessarily help. After all, it might be that refusing to listen to what other people say about you is one of your intellectual character traits. Some defects are incurable."

"Closed-mindedness is one of the toughest intellectual vices to tackle because it is in its nature to be concealed from those who have it. And even if you somehow get the Olivers of this world to acknowledge their own vices, that won’t necessarily make things any better. Tackling one’s intellectual vices requires more than self-knowledge. You also need to be motivated to do something about them, and actually be able to do something about them."

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

Intellectual character of conspiracy theorists Quassim Cassam Aeon

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/26/magazine/why-rational-people-buy-into-conspiracy-theories.html
Given that....................the Operation........................

Is it a Joke......................I think it's a Joke................Stupidity in motion.

giphy.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back