Jewish owned business targeted in Philly

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A horde of pro-Palestinian protesters spewing hateful threats at a Jewish-owned falafel shop in Philadelphia was put on notice by Pennsylvania’s governor after their “blatant act of antisemitism.”

Gov. Josh Shapiro’s rebuke came after dozens of enraged protesters marched on Goldie’s — an Israeli-style falafel spot located in Center City — on Sunday night, surrounding the storefront while chanting, “Goldie, Goldie, you can’t hide, we charge you with genocide.”

Why do Leftists all chant stupid mind-numbing verses that rhyme, or should we credit the brain dead with even being able to rhyme words?

Annoying.

But yea, this activity is illegal, and although the democrat governor condemned it as antisemitism, he will do nothing about it.

You watch.

The Left is fomenting a night of broken glass for Jews in the US. All that is missing is for some loon like AOC to take the Oval Office and openly come after Jews in this country.

I doubt anyone hears about this in the media and if and when the night of broken glass comes, you probably won't hear about that either.

The mob’s threats come on the same day students at the nearby University of Pennsylvania called for an “intifada” — a violent uprising — against Israel.

So, apparently the Philly riot was not the only one. In fact, universities around the country are platforms of Jewish hate that go unchallenged these days.

The University of Pennsylvania has been under constant fire from critics since the Oct. 7 attack on Isreal by Hamas terrorists for their lack of response to the rampant antisemitism taking place on their campus.

In mid-November, anti-Jewish slogans were projected onto three of the school’s buildings.

SEE ALSO​

Jewish UPenn student describes frightening antisemitic campus culture: ‘They want to obliterate us’​

“From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” read one message lit up against the John M Huntsman hall.

“Zionism is racism,” another declared.

“Penn funds Palestinian genocide,” a third said.

UPenn president Liz Magill said “a full investigation” was launched following the “vile, antisemitic messages” projected on the buildings and that the University would pursue the matter to the “fullest extent and take swift action in accordance with our policies.”

The school has since increased security on campus and contacted the FBI after a string of reports of threats against Jewish students.

Despite UPenn’s efforts, Jewish students at the University told The Post in November that the atmosphere on campus has been “really scary,” with one claiming Jewish students have been continually harassed on campus and subjected to chants in support of Hamas’ violence.

The Left has destroyed America, all while claiming those on the right were the real antisemites.

1701694344970.png

The mob’s threats come on the same day students at the nearby University of Pennsylvania called for an “intifada” — a violent uprising — against Israel.

So, apparently the Philly riot was not the only one. In fact, universities around the country are platforms of Jewish hate that go unchallenged these days.

The University of Pennsylvania has been under constant fire from critics since the Oct. 7 attack on Isreal by Hamas terrorists for their lack of response to the rampant antisemitism taking place on their campus.

In mid-November, anti-Jewish slogans were projected onto three of the school’s buildings.

SEE ALSO​

Jewish UPenn student describes frightening antisemitic campus culture: ‘They want to obliterate us’

“From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” read one message lit up against the John M Huntsman hall.

“Zionism is racism,” another declared.

“Penn funds Palestinian genocide,” a third said.

UPenn president Liz Magill said “a full investigation” was launched following the “vile, antisemitic messages” projected on the buildings and that the University would pursue the matter to the “fullest extent and take swift action in accordance with our policies.”

The school has since increased security on campus and contacted the FBI after a string of reports of threats against Jewish students.

Despite UPenn’s efforts, Jewish students at the University told The Post in November that the atmosphere on campus has been “really scary,” with one claiming Jewish students have been continually harassed on campus and subjected to chants in support of Hamas’ violence.
It's very possible she is part of it due to her political party views. BLM and Antifa got free passes. These protestors the police seem to be more activated. No defund the police, eh? The Prog party needs to reevaluate its agendas before they tear the nation apart.

It's very possible she is part of it due to her political party views. BLM and Antifa got free passes. These protestors the police seem to be more activated. No defund the police, eh? The Prog party needs to reevaluate its agendas before they tear the nation apart.
Whatever the Left wants to protest and hate is OK with the Leftist media and political powers that be

That is the scary party, they have no filter and no checks and balances.

Now many Jews who are democrats find themselves in a party that wants them dead.

Meanwhile, it's the same you who support bombing civilian Palestinians, Is that right?

Meanwhile, it's the same you who support bombing civilian Palestinians, Is that right?
What does the business owner in Philly have to do with any of that?

Do you think more Jews should be treated the same around the world because they are Jewish?

It is time authorities take off the gloves and prosecute these pro Palestinian rioters.

What does the business owner in Philly have to do with any of that?

Do you think more Jews should be treated the same around the world because they are Jewish?
Mr Smart, I am consistent in condemning criminal activities here and there.

Are you condemning bombing civilian Palestinians and the murder of 22,000 of whom 2/3 are babies and women?

Mr Smart, I am consistent in condemning criminal activities here and there.

Are you condemning bombing civilian Palestinians and the murder of 22,000 of whom 2/3 are babies and women?
I condemn targeting civilians in war period.

That is why I condemned Hamas for openly doing so

I have yet heard Israel say they are doing the same even though I'm sure you believe they are.

It is time authorities take off the gloves and prosecute these pro Palestinian rioters.
By law they should be.

But jails are only for the January 6th breed of citizens who break the law.

I condemn targeting civilians in war period.

That is why I condemned Hamas for openly doing so

I have yet heard Israel say they are doing the same even though I'm sure you believe they are.
Imagine you were living in that building:

Those people are experiencing these crimes for 2 months now on daily basis.

Just have some mercy.

Don't have double-standards.

A horde of pro-Palestinian protesters spewing hateful threats at a Jewish-owned falafel shop in Philadelphia was put on notice by Pennsylvania’s governor after their “blatant act of antisemitism.”

Gov. Josh Shapiro’s rebuke came after dozens of enraged protesters marched on Goldie’s — an Israeli-style falafel spot located in Center City — on Sunday night, surrounding the storefront while chanting, “Goldie, Goldie, you can’t hide, we charge you with genocide.”

Why do Leftists all chant stupid mind-numbing verses that rhyme, or should we credit the brain dead with even being able to rhyme words?

Annoying.

But yea, this activity is illegal, and although the democrat governor condemned it as antisemitism, he will do nothing about it.

You watch.

The Left is fomenting a night of broken glass for Jews in the US. All that is missing is for some loon like AOC to take the Oval Office and openly come after Jews in this country.

I doubt anyone hears about this in the media and if and when the night of broken glass comes, you probably won't hear about that either.
The modern version of Kristallnacht.

Folks that engage in religious crusades seem quite conservative, not liberal, to me.

There's a-holes everywhere and of every religion.

A video that shows ultra-Orthodox Jews spitting on the ground beside a procession of foreign Christian worshipers carrying a wooden cross in the holy city of Jerusalem has ignited intense outrage and a flurry of condemnation in the Holy Land.

Further fueling the outrage, Elisha Yered, an ultranationalist settler leader and former adviser to a lawmaker in Netanyahu’s governing coalition, defended the spitters, arguing that spitting at Christian clergy and at churches was was an “ancient Jewish custom.”

“Attacks against Christians have 100% increased this year, and not just spitting, but throwing stones and vandalizing signs,” said Harani, the expert.

Last edited:
Imagine you were living in that building:

Those people are experiencing these crimes for 2 months now on daily basis.

Just have some mercy.

Don't have double-standards.

If Hamas wants to join the rest of the world in the appearance of civility, here is what you do.

You go in and kill who you want to kill, only, you don't say you were targeting civilians after the fact and then dance in the streets after the fact, and blame the beheading of infants and elderly women on Israel instead of admitting you did it as you admit it with glee.

Then you don't sing "Gas the Jews' afterwards.

Baby steps.

Annoying.

You watch.

Palestinian owned businesses targetted in Gaza.

Forum List

Back