Jets vs Colts Thread

Who will win?

• Jets

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Colts

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
Well, I thought the Chargers were going to ground the Jets. Now I think the Jets have a chance against Peyton's boys.

I'm going to go out on a limb and pick the Colts. I know, I know, a bold move on my part. But what the heck, life is full of risks, eh?

colts.jpg

I think the Colts will win...but...

Pat Robertson had a press conference today. He told a story about how the Colts made a pact with the devil (the Jets), to let them win in exchange for the health of their players for the playoffs.

Now, the devil is going to collect on his pact.

Pat Robertson had a press conference today. He told a story about how the Colts made a pact with the devil (the Jets), to let them win in exchange for the health of their players for the playoffs.

was the ossiah's pastor in agreement with this opinion? he agreed with him and falwell on the US deserving 9/11.

Funny!

lol I love moronic posts like these because they give the Jets no shot of winning.

See if the Jets lose, there is nothing wrong with it...

A- they shouldn't be there
B- They are the inferior team
C- They are playing one of the best teams in the league on the road with a rookie QB and Head coach

BUT

If we win,....you will all be my bitches!!!

lol I love moronic posts like these because they give the Jets no shot of winning.

C- They are playing one of the best teams in the league on the road with a rookie QB and Head coach

BUT

You gotta wake up call coming this weekend. Not only are The Colts gonna win, but they are gonna humiliate your Jets. Can't wait. ~BH

28627221511.jpg

BUT

You gotta wake up call coming this weekend. Not only are The Colts gonna win, but they are gonna humiliate your Jets. Can't wait. ~BH

28627221511.jpg

You might be wrong, you might be right. But one thing is for certain, Reggie Wayne is not going to be the one who does the humiliating. It's pretty likely that Revis is going to be assigned to him, and there's no way that Wayne is going to outperform Revis.

Jets are playing with house money. If they can keep it close into the fourth quarter it can go any way

The Jets are built a lot like the Patriot's teams were in the early part of the 2000's. Those Patriot teams used to get pressure on Manning and make him throw picks. If the Jets can get him shuffling those "happy" feet, they can win. But then again Dirty Sanchez is no Tom Terrific, and he could really spoil the day for the Jets.

I will root Jets, but I am going to make my final prediction, on reflection, Colts by 14.

Forum List

Back