Jesus v. Santa

Steerpike

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2007
Looking back on some holiday humor:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zudtoD-4vyo"]Jesus v. Santa[/ame]

What, no one else found this funny? My sense of humor runs in the minority, but I thought there'd be at least one kindred spirit :)

Lol. That's hilarious.

Jesus IS metal.

There is also metal FOR Jesus: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n65iFcdWyfg]YouTube - Paramaecium - Untombed[/ame]

"dude, don't say Pigfucker in front of jesus!"

I showed that video to a gf's parents back when the net was just a babe and there was no such thing as South Park. They were not impressed.

"dude, don't say Pigfucker in front of jesus!"

I showed that video to a gf's parents back when the net was just a babe and there was no such thing as South Park. They were not impressed.

Little did they know the video would launch a cable network and make its creators millionaires.

What, no one else found this funny? My sense of humor runs in the minority, but I thought there'd be at least one kindred spirit :)

First time I saw it I was stoned in college, I couldn't stop laughing! Still a classic. Best part, "Carmen do you know what people say when see you walking down the street." "Look at that kid what a fat fuck!"

Classic!

Little did they know the video would launch a cable network and make its creators millionaires.

no kidding.

Ever watch their other movies besides Baseketball? Orgazmo is funnier than shit. Cannibal the Musical was kinda lame.

[youtube]oiXaT_1I-vw[/youtube]

chekc this shit out.. THIS is now on my list of shit to git.

newspic5825.jpg

Ok, What The F Is This Movie???? - Movie News - Latest Movie Reviews and trailers

[youtube]7E0_oiTFiJA&[/youtube]

Role models are so important.

My former boss served a mission in Hong Kong. Apparently, his language skills weren't completely polished on his first day out, when he told people, "We're from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and we're out spreading dog shit."

Hey...something about that reminds me of Truthspeaker.

Forum List

Back