Zone1 Jesus' truth

God told me that you need to quit sucking so much cock.
He says all kinds of stuff. Can you believe how many politicians he tells that they are going to win? They all say he is supporting them, and god is in the next room laughing his ass off.

Jesus teaches--MAN does not live by bread alone but by EVERY utterance from God--- that brings forth 2 facts--1) The ones teaching that have Jesus leading them-without fail teach Every utterance from God to the flock= OT-NT it never stops. One can look this very minute and see if the ones teaching them are lead by Jesus or by these-2Cor 11:12-15)
2) Every true follower that actually loves God and his son, without fail learn and apply to the very best of their abilities, EVERY utterance from God=OT-NT it never stops.

Can you see now how much trouble this world is actually in here in these last days? Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day( 99.9% mislead)--today 99% minimum are being mislead by teachers like this-2Cor 11:12-15)--or they don't believe in God at all.
I know my teachers teach us EVERY utterance from God--Do yours?

Yeah, Christian countries are the most violent, it's because.... well it's probably because the Christian teaching are, do bad in the week, turn up to church and all is forgiven....

Yeah, Christian countries are the most violent, it's because.... well it's probably because the Christian teaching are, do bad in the week, turn up to church and all is forgiven....
If that's what you were taught, then they were doing it wrong.

Jesus teaches--MAN does not live by bread alone but by EVERY utterance from God--- that brings forth 2 facts--1) The ones teaching that have Jesus leading them-without fail teach Every utterance from God to the flock= OT-NT it never stops. One can look this very minute and see if the ones teaching them are lead by Jesus or by these-2Cor 11:12-15)
2) Every true follower that actually loves God and his son, without fail learn and apply to the very best of their abilities, EVERY utterance from God=OT-NT it never stops.

Can you see now how much trouble this world is actually in here in these last days? Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day( 99.9% mislead)--today 99% minimum are being mislead by teachers like this-2Cor 11:12-15)--or they don't believe in God at all.
I know my teachers teach us EVERY utterance from God--Do yours?
teachers?

God will show us all--this--They will have to know, I am YHVH(Jehovah)
How do you get by the fact in Isaiah that says-I am YHVH(Jehovah) beside me( not we) there is no other God? How do you get by the facts that from Moses on up until this very day, the Israelite religion serve(d) teach and worship a single being God named-YHVH(Jehovah)? The God taught to Jesus and every bible writer? 100% fact of life.
Jesus is God; many verses prove this fact.

Try changing it up a bit and seeing something different
Appreciate your considered reply even though I am sure you know that I reject all Christian Cultist Theology as irrelevant and nonsensical .

Suffice to say that, as single source Theorists believe in a Godhead( Monotheists in talk speak ), they are obliged to accept that everything in the whole Universe is God and part of the source .
To start to then tinker and label some things Good, and others Bad or not so Good and Ugly , is self defeating.
It means an arbitrary qualification of the defined constant for no reason , other than to suit a Cultist view of what you next wish to invent , along the lines of "Him" and "Us" . That is , no longer a single source .

"God" had at least three huge problems
Becoming self aware . Somehow inventing Consciousness .
Dealing with resultant boredom .
Creating something new ( additional) which was/is outside of the given constant ( All or Everything). His way of passsing Time. .

As we can see , everything went disastrously wrong and our single source creator had to accept the Good , Bad and Ugly as his own and also his own responsibility .

So now it's God the failure and the Vindictive because Punishment appears, and for his benefit only -- couched in PC terms as good for both sides .
etc etc
A truly schizoid and nasty single source .
Hence why we never see Reality-- "he" is far too peeved and embarrassed .
imho

After creation, every Biblical story begins with mankind brushing aside love and goodness in favor of something that seems more expedient or pleasurable at that time. This creates conflict with that which is good and loving.
It does not take hearing the story of Adam and Eve and Jesus Christ for any humsm being to figure that out

Appreciate your considered reply even though I am sure you know that I reject all Christian Cultist Theology as irrelevant and nonsensical .
The basis of Christianity is love of God (for atheists, replace 'God' with Goodness/what is Right) and love of fellow humans. The Ten Commandments and The Beatitudes, also the basis of Christianity, is a way of living this life. Is it the foundation you reject?

"God" had at least three huge problems
Becoming self aware . Somehow inventing Consciousness .
Dealing with resultant boredom .
Creating something new ( additional) which was/is outside of the given constant ( All or Everything). His way of passsing Time. .
Is being aware of all even comparable to being self aware?
Does Consciousness have to invent Consciousness or is it ever present? Could it be a matter of separating and containing what is into smaller portions?
Speaking only for myself, I am more likely to be bored in a group than when I am all by myself--more freedom to be selfish and do what I want, I suppose.
I think more in the term that time passes us, not that we pass time. (If that even makes sense.)

As we can see , everything went disastrously wrong and our single source creator had to accept the Good , Bad and Ugly as his own and also his own responsibility .

So now it's God the failure and the Vindictive because Punishment appears, and for his benefit only
Etymology. The study of words/language and how it evolves fascinates me, especially as it comes to the Bible which was written in ancient Hebrew and is now read in modern English. It is like reading two different stories. Take 'punishment' for example. Today, say "God's punishment" and people immediately think of eternal fire and brimstone. Dante's Inferno.

The Hebrew picture is quite different. The word's closer meaning is to be cut off. In Hebrew literature it was usually used as one being cut off/separated from the nation of Israel. Separation from God was a little more complicated. One analogy that is used are ropes. Ropes represent the Laws/Commandments of God. If we keep the Commandments we remain connected to God. When we break a command, think of it as a rope being severed until repentance/restitution is made, but we are still connected to God as we are keeping other of his laws. Can we sever all ropes? That is said to be possible, but here we come to the belief that as we were created by God, and his spirit sparked the life within us, that spark is still a connection with God that God still has some connection to in the afterlife. It is thought their portion of the afterlife is not as great as those still bound to God by "ropes".

I posted the verses on infanticide.
I responded to your post that stated stories began with killing babies. My point is that no story began with the killing of babies. That was a result of what happened prior.

How do you get by the fact the Jesus said he is also "I am?" Jesus is Jehovah. 100% fact of life.
The Hebrew scholars say there is no i am that i am in their Hebrew written OT.They are right. Trinity translations erred putting that in to mislead.

Forum List

Back