Zone1 Jesus Tempted By The Devil / Satan

According the Merriam Webster's online dictionary, a preterist is:

"in Christianity : one who holds that the prophecies in the Bible about the End Times have already been fulfilled"

- the crucifiers may have gotten a taste of it in the latter 1st century ... not so the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity, the journey of a&e - the triumph of good vs evil - that has yet to be fulfilled.

Yeah stop trying to be all erudite we know the thread isn;t about literary devices.

Buh-bye
We? How many of you are there?

If y'all think that Jesus being tempted by "THE DEVIL" (a talking serpent) isn't about a literary device then y'all should really find another hobby. Unless y'all don't mind making a fool of yourselves that is. And I bet y'all don't believe that talking donkeys have ever existed either even though y'all are the proof. And some people don't believe in curses. Imagine that!

Toodles!

Last edited:
Tell me when He was here and EVERY Eye saw Him?

When Jesus "rose from the dead" and "ascended into heaven" it says that he was "lifted up", singled out, and obscured behind a cloud. The cloud that obscured Jesus from their sight was the cloud of controversy; he was a good man, he was leading the people astray, he was insane, he was a sinner, he was without sin, he was a prophet, he "keeps company" with prostitutes, he was the Messiah, he was a glutton and a drunk, he worked on Saturday!, he was the Holy One of God, etc.

Scripture says that Jesus will return in the same way that the disciples saw him go which means surrounded by controversy, clouds not from the sky. After a loud trumpet blast, trumpet being a metaphor for a prophet like Elijah who was called 'the trumpet of God', and then Jesus will emerge from the clouds that had obscured him from sight for millennia. Then he will finally be present.

"Every eye will see him" does not mean that everyone will see him coming down from the sky with their eyes but everyone will understand what he taught with their minds upon the sounding of the last trumpet who Jesus called the Advocate. "When he comes he will guide you into all the truth"

Last edited:
When Jesus "rose from the dead" and "ascended into heaven" it says that he was "lifted up", singled out, and obscured behind a cloud. The cloud that obscured Jesus from their sight was the cloud of controversy; he was a good man, he was leading the people astray, he was insane, he was a sinner, he was without sin, he was a prophet, he "keeps company" with prostitutes, he was the Messiah, he was a glutton and a drunk, he worked on Saturday!, he was the Holy One of God, etc.

Scripture says that Jesus will return in the same way that the disciples saw him go which means surrounded by controversy, clouds not from the sky. After a loud trumpet blast, trumpet being a metaphor for a prophet like Elijah who was called 'the trumpet of God', and then Jesus will emerge from the clouds that had obscured him from sight for millennia. Then he will finally be present.

"Every eye will see him" does not mean that everyone will see him coming down from the sky with their eyes but everyone will understand what he taught with their minds upon the sounding of the last trumpet who Jesus called the Advocate. "When he comes he will guide you into all the truth"

LOL, you're dismissed.

There is no way to be polite about reprehensible things. And why would you? Paying homage to the devil? Afraid his feewings might get hurt? Maybe injure his pride? lol..... Shame on you.
So the devil has taught Dr. hobelim how to gaslight, accusing me of doing what he is doing.

Yup Jesus is my Messiah, my Lord and my Saviour. He will return and I will spend eternity with Him.

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

So the devil has taught Dr. hobelim how to gaslight, accusing me of doing what he is doing.

Gaslighting is not about accusing you of doing what I am doing. Gaslighting is trying to convince me that I did not see what I saw or imagine what I see and must be crazy. Thats what you're doing.

No wonder you don't understand a metaphor as complicated as a talking serpent.

Last edited:
Gaslighting is not about accusing you of doing what I am doing. Gaslighting is trying to convince me that I did not see what I saw or do not know what I saw and must be crazy. Thats what you are doing.

No wonder you don't understand anything more complicated
You accusing me of doing what you are doing is exactly gaslighting, hobelim. You got pegged.

Are you a gnostic, hobelim? Yes or no or I don't know willd o.

You accusing me of doing what you are doing is exactly gaslighting, hobelim. You got pegged.

Are you a gnostic, hobelim? Yes or no or I don't know willd o.

No, I am not gnostic. They believe that the material creation is inherently evil. I don't. At all.

I see and hear the words of the living God...and do it. I am he who is. A very strange creature.

No, I am not gnostic. They believe that the material creation is inherently evil. I don't. At all.

I see and hear the words of the living God...and do it. I am he who is. A very strange creature.

Baal welcomes you.

That's one of the major problems with today's “Christians.” They dutifully attend church every Sunday and listen to what one man's interpretation of the Bible is. That same man will pick and choose which portions of the Bible to preach. Most Christians have never read the Bible for themselves. I've read it completely through more than once, which is one reason I don't attend any churches. What I've learned is NOT preached in most churches today.

Is this also the reason you are so unChrist-like?

Is this the reason your post on this forum are filled with lies and hate?

Forum List

Back