*Jesus Loves His People*

Sorry about your luck,
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Look loki, I don't get you, and it isn't likely I will any time soon, your not actually helping things here.
2. I write some pretty good inspiring words, then you come along a post a video that mocks Jesus, what do you want me to think about that, friend?
3. I'm done.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. This is clear.

2. Didn't mock Jesus, but probably mocked you.

3. Good.

1. Why you came off as a atheist nut is what puzzles me???
2. You didn't mock me, I'm not Jesus.
3. Why you keep posting in my thread is amazing too???
4. Let me make this clear, the video you posted was mocking towards Jesus, you seem to think I'm Jesus, I am not.
5. Are you this stupid, really?
6. Really?:eek:
7. You're new here, or should I say, I've not seen you before now, and I didn't expect this of you, gaybiker with his mockery of Jesus, that I expected.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. "Confuses" is the better term (than "puzzles"), and confusion is the necessary consequence of faith and presumption.

2. If you say so. :eusa_hand: I didn't mock Jesus.

3. For the giggles.

4. Let me make this clear in the face of your patent denial of reality: The video I posted did not mock Jesus; it mocks a bunch of yahoos who erected a 60 ft half effigy of Jesus in a fit of ecstatic-faith hubris.

I do not think you're Jesus--your assertion is a fiction that is entirely a product of your faith and presumption.

5. Stupid is the the one who flings accusations that are obvious fabrications.

6. You? Stupid? Really?
Yes. You. Really stupid.

7. As far as your expectations are concerned: sorry about your luck. I'm not really responsible for your expectations, however I might find what your expectations were, and how you came to them to be interesting.

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay Loki,,...you said,.....

1. "Confuses" is the better term (than "puzzles"), and confusion is the necessary consequence of faith and presumption.

1. Huh?

2. If you say so. I didn't mock Jesus.

2. However you want to claim this video was, it still mocked Jesus, you posted it right?

3. For the giggles.

3. Understood, its better to laugh than to cry, at times

4. Let me make this clear in the face of your patent denial of reality: The video I posted did not mock Jesus; it mocks a bunch of yahoos who erected a 60 ft half effigy of Jesus in a fit of ecstatic-faith hubris.

4. To you maybe, it was designed to mock these Christians, but even that isn't right, gosh you need everything explained to you?

I do not think you're Jesus--your assertion is a fiction that is entirely a product of your faith and presumption.

4.a) What you posted earlier made it seem you were mocking me, with the video, so seeing I'm not GOD, it wasn't mocking me, it was Jesus you were mocking, simple really.

5. Prove I'm making this up.

6. You? Stupid? Really?
Yes. You. Really stupid.

6. You keep proving you are stupid.

7. As far as your expectations are concerned: sorry about your luck. I'm not really responsible for your expectations, however I might find what your expectations were, and how you came to them to be interesting.

7. My luck has nothing to do with this thread, thou its quite fine, so you deflecting doesn't change a thing. You should just say, *I'm sorry, and won't post mocking videos again to your threads, CWN*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay Loki,,...you said,.....

1. Huh?

2. If you say so. I didn't mock Jesus.

2. However you want to claim this video was, it still mocked Jesus, you posted it right?

3. For the giggles.

3. Understood, its better to laugh than to cry, at times

4. To you maybe, it was designed to mock these Christians, but even that isn't right, gosh you need everything explained to you?

4.a) What you posted earlier made it seem you were mocking me, with the video, so seeing I'm not GOD, it wasn't mocking me, it was Jesus you were mocking, simple really.

5. Prove I'm making this up.

6. You? Stupid? Really?
Yes. You. Really stupid.

6. You keep proving you are stupid.

7. My luck has nothing to do with this thread, thou its quite fine, so you deflecting doesn't change a thing. You should just say, *I'm sorry, and won't post mocking videos again to your threads, CWN*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You just don't understand that anyone can actually examine my posts and your denials of reality for responses. You are clearly the LOLz.

I take my hat off to you, sir. BRAVO!!!!!:clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back