Jesus is coming back to kill everybody as is says it the bible.

The book of revelation was written on the Patmos Island of Greek by a man who called himself John. We also know that

Amanita muscaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the hallucinogenic mushroom grows naturally there.

After you realize that, the book of revelation makes so much more sense.

i don't know.

neubarth is usually a reliable source.

i say, let's stone some sluts.

I say to Neubarth:

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay I been pondering this OP.
2. And it is kind of a puzzle to me.
3. I got one question.
4. What kind of baboon so called minister comes on a web-site and claims that Jesus Christ is coming back to kill, *EVERYONE*?
5. That would include this baboon preacher too, am I right?
6. Opps thats two questions.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

i AM SO EAGER TO SEE THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS. He is going to do some massive killing of those who need to die. Praise God!

Jesus-Resurrection-Pictures-08.jpg

The Bee Gees RULE!

Does anyone in this world really believe that GOD runs this world of ours like it's his own little play school? God gave everybody the ability to think, some better than others but in no way does he make anything to happen, but he allows everything.

If people put as much effort into being nice and leading their lifes in what would be a hollier than thou way this earth would be a much better place. God is in your heart or he isn't real. You can't walk all over people looking for an advantage for yourself and think that somehow GOD is on your side.

Oh by the way, some of the worst people in the world have been people who think they are the most religious.

Jesus just spoke to me. He said everyone who said Jesus is going to kill someone is going to die, painfully, again and again. First he will kill them, then resurrect them, then kill them again, then res....

Like this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IBZocFkXGY&feature=related[/ame]

Jesus will get plenty of $ in military funding from my India if he focuses on killing off the muzzie terrorists.

India will also reward Jesus with a Mumbai massion, hot Indian hookers and a lifetime supply of beer.

The Book of Revelations is heracy, AFAIC.

It bears no relationship to the teachings of Christ.

It was penned by a person who'd never met Christ and who lived a century after his death.

I know it appeals to some Christians who are into punishment for sins, but then too, even that POV is obviously anti-Christian.

Many of fellow Christians keep confusing the Old and New testments for one religion.

They like to call it Judeo-Christianity.

That makes about as much sense as being Islamo-Christian or Judeo-Islamic.

Come to think of it Judeo-islam actually makes more sense than Judeo-Christian since both the Old Testment and the Koran seem to get off on killing THE OTHER, whereas Christianity does not ascribe to that theological excuse for murder regardless of the transgression of the other.

Last edited:

It was penned by a person who'd never met Christ and who lived a century after his death.

I know it appeals to some Christians who are into punishment for sins, but then too, even that POV is obviously anti-Christian.

Many of fellow Christians keep confusing the Old and New testments for one religion.

Come to think of it Judeo-islam actually makes more sense than Judeo-Christian since both the Old Testment and the Koran seem to get off on killing THE OTHER, whereas Christianity does not ascribe to that theological excuse for murder regardless of the transgression of the other.

LOL the book of Revelation was written by John who also wrote the gospel of John and John 1,2,3.

LOL the book of Revelation was written by John who also wrote the gospel of John and John 1,2,3.

Modern biblical scholars disagree.

Modern biblical scholars disagree.

of course they disagree. Pre warnings have already be mentioned in the bible about false teachers and new and false doctrine.

LOL youself sweetie, it was written a century after Christ's passing.

John the apostle of Christ was long dead before that apocrypha was penned.

It's nothing more than the hallucingenic ravings of a madman and everything about it runs counter to the teachings of Christ.

LOL youself sweetie, it was written a century after Christ's passing.

John the apostle of Christ was long dead before that apocrypha was penned.

It's nothing more than the hallucingenic ravings of a madman and everything about it runs counter to the teachings of Christ.

John the apostle was also the apostle that Jesus said he loved. He was the last of the apostle's John died around 99 or 100 AD.
According to early tradition, Revelation was composed near the end of Domitian's reign, around the year 95 AD. Others contend for an earlier date, 68 or 69 AD, in the reign of Nero or shortly thereafter majority of modern scholars accept one of these two dates, with most accepting the later one

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand.

Rev 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Rev 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

Rev 8:9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Rev 8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

Rev 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Rev 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Rev 9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

Rev 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Rev 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

Rev 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and [upon] them which worshipped his image.

Rev 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead [man]: and every living soul died in the sea.

Rev 16:4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

Rev 16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous [are] thy judgments.

Rev 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

Rev 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, [every stone] about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Rev 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong [is] the Lord God who judgeth her.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Dude. You're harshing my Sunday mellow.

Biblical scholars aren't 100% certain that the John the Apostle wrote the book of Revelations.

Biblical scholars aren't 100% certain that the John the Apostle wrote the book of Revelations.

John the apostle was also the apostle that Jesus said he loved. He was the last of the apostle's who died around 99 or 100 AD.
According to early tradition, Revelation was composed near the end of Domitian's reign, around the year 95 AD. Others contend for an earlier date, 68 or 69 AD, in the reign of Nero or shortly thereafter majority of modern scholars accept one of these two dates, with most accepting the later one

John the apostle was also the apostle that Jesus said he loved. He was the last of the apostle's who died around 99 or 100 AD.

That's great. It still doesn't settle the debate. The writer of Revelation certainly didn't identify himself as "the apostle Jesus loved" or any of the other types of nuance that John the Apostle was known for.

All we know is that somone named John wrote Revelation on the island of Patmos.

Forum List

Back