Jesus is coming back to kill everybody as is says it the bible.

lol

funnyrepublicanjesus.jpg

His "vengence?"

Consists of ignoring you, since you choose to ignore Him.

Ain't no biggie.

Just a choice YOU have to make, for yourself.

Ignore Him????

I am a Christian Minister who preaches to a congregation of thousands. I teach and preach what it says in the Bible.

God (Jesus) is going to kill everybody on Earth. He is totally ticked off at all of the Arseholes who are alive now, and is coming back to kill them all, EXACTLY like it says in the Bible in sixteen different places. The Bible is very accurate. God is very angry. Don't mess with him.

His "vengence?"

Consists of ignoring you, since you choose to ignore Him.

Ain't no biggie.

Just a choice YOU have to make, for yourself.

Ignore Him????

I am a Christian Minister who preaches to a congregation of thousands. I teach and preach what it says in the Bible.

God (Jesus) is going to kill everybody on Earth. He is totally ticked off at all of the Arseholes who are alive now, and is coming back to kill them all, EXACTLY like it says in the Bible in sixteen different places. The Bible is very accurate. God is very angry. Don't mess with him.

Jesus, protect us from your "followers".

jesus-gun.jpg

christkillers-766008.jpg

Ignore Him????

That sounds just like something Jim Jones would have said.

Ignore Him????

Phelps?

Is that you???

:cuckoo:

First of all it's not Jesus it's God and he isn't going to kill anyone. God loves all of us regardless of our sins. God is coming to take us away from the evil that has invaded this land and it will not be by bombs or nuclear weapons, it will be by his love. We should not fear his coming, we should rejoice in his coming because when it happens we will see a brighter day. But that's what's wrong...we fear his coming. If we are so-called Christian ppl why would we? Why wouldn't we want to leave a world filled with hate, violence and what we were taught as children NOT to believe in. So, to give up our cable channels, cars, houses, jobs, and everything else that is considered material is not worth leaving this earth to be with God. Is that it?

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Wow Jesus is coming back and going to kill everybody?
2. First I heard about that!
3. Why come back?
4. He can just blow up the whole world with a word.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back