Jesus' dishonorable behavior toward his mother

The Nazis murdered a big part of my jewish family and you are thinking you have only a little right to speak in such a rassistic way with me or any other German? Who are you? What about to ask Santa to bring you a new brain?
Obviously, the Nazis didn't get enough of your family, you should ask for a do-over.

What about to ask a doctor for help? Your agressions are disinhibited. You are without any control about your emotions. That's a very serios psychological problem. Aditionally you are not used to think in realistic structures or your cognitive functions are even damaged. Do you use drugs? Do you own weapons? Do you plan any shootings or mass-murders?
I checked, you're too late for a do-over. Better luck next time.

I guess you are underestimating your own behavior. What you said here is in some countries of the world not covered from the freedom of opinion. You tried to hurt a victim of a genocide - my person - and in my person all others, who were victims of the Nazis. I guess instead to attack god and his people you should try to start to become what we call "a civilized person" - as long as you still have a chance to do so.

If you're a victim of genocide then why aren't you dead? You get a special waver from hitler himself?

I guess you know what you want on what reason. I don't know. My advices: Go to a doctor. Speak with him about the problems with your agressions. Give drugs no chance. Start to learn something.

Last edited:
zaan, you need to go see a shrink and ask him why you're obsessed with talking to me if all I do is heap abuse on you.

You're a genocide faker trolling for sympathy. Ask the shrink about that too.

Maybe check that idiotic obsession you have of posting kraut music videos as well.

Let's start with a more accurate translation: "Woman, how does this concern of yours affect me?"

First, "Woman" was a term of respect, kind of like "Ma'am" would be today. However, some scholars point out that John may have had another point in mind with his Gospel. They point out that the first chapters in John seem to parallel the story of creation in God's new creation. John's purpose in using the word "Woman" is that in the new creation, Jesus is the original obedient man--and Mary is the obedient woman.

Are you comparing Adam and Eve to Jesus and Mary? Sounds perverse to me.

That being said, Mary was not the obedient woman according to what Jesus said in matthew 12:47-49 where he made a distinction between his birth mother and the people who hear the will of God and do it who are his mother, sisters and brothers..

His family had come "to take charge of him", because people were saying that he was out of his mind."

Doesn't sound like they were hearing or doing the will of God, at least at that particular time, but only according to Jesus....Its a terrible shame that the poor sod didn't have the benefit of Church teaching.

Do you even have the slightest concern about perjuring yourself in the name of God, desecrating the Gospels or misleading others to their destruction?

No? Okey dokie. Who am I to stand in your way if you are hell bent on setting your soul on fire? You are an adult, freedom of religious expression and all that..

Carry on .........

Last edited:
Are you comparing Adam and Eve to Jesus and Mary? Sounds perverse to me.

John would not be the only New Testament author who thought in terms of a new creation. Paul, as well, thought of Jesus as the second Adam. The first man was disobedient; the second obedient. Jesus heralded a new creation. John's Gospel speaks of this. Because of this, some scholars point out that John's use of the word "Woman" might well be meant to contrast the disobedient woman, Eve, to the obedient woman, Mary.

That being said, Mary was not the obedient woman according to what Jesus said in matthew 12:47-49 where he made a distinction between his birth mother and the people who hear the will of God and do it who are his mother, sisters and brothers..

His family had come "to take charge of him", because people were saying that he was out of his mind."

Doesn't sound like they were hearing or doing the will of God, at least at that particular time, but only according to Jesus....

Who was with Jesus when he performed his first miracle, at his death, and present at the coming of the Holy Spirit? Mary. Jesus life was being threatened by people in high places. What family wouldn't come together to caution a loved one about the danger he was in? The fact is, they did not take any steps to stop him--they just wanted to speak to him. After Jesus' death, his brother James gave his own life because he was front and center in spreading the Gospel Jesus proclaimed.

Do you even have the slightest concern about perjuring yourself in the name of God, desecrating the Gospels or misleading others to their destruction?

No? Okey dokie. Who am I to stand in your way if you are hell bent on setting your soul on fire? You are an adult, freedom of religious expression and all that.

I don't see how anything I have said desecrates anything, let alone the Gospels. As far as leading people to their destruction, I guess I should thank you for thinking I am capable of leading people to the front door, let alone to destruction. :) My soul is on fire, thank you, but for love of God and the great things He has done for us.

zaan, you need to go see a shrink and ask him why you're obsessed with talking to me if all I do is heap abuse on you.

Maybe check that idiotic obsession you have of posting kraut music videos as well.

There's no need for you to learn anything. The alternative is to suffer the consequences. Bye bye.

Last edited:

There's no need for you to learn anything. The alternative is to suffer the consequences. Bye bye.

[MEDIgE4[/MEDIA]
If you don't go see a shrink, you'll be the one suffering the consequences. But my guess is that you already see one. Hint: it's not working with your current shrink. Get one who specializes in delusions of genocide.

If you don't go see a shrink, you'll be the one suffering the consequences. But my guess is that you already see one. Hint: it's not working with your current shrink. Get one who specializes in delusions of genocide.

no comment

Last edited:

no comment

In other words you've tried changing shrinks and that hasn't improved your situation any.

no comment

In other words you've tried changing shrinks and that hasn't improved your situation any.

no comment

no comment

no comment

[MITakopQqiAc[/MEDIA]
Pussy.

no comment

no comment

[MITakopQqiAc[/MEDIA]
Pussy.

Last edited:

no comment

no comment

[MITakopQqiAc[/MEDIA]
Pussy.

You have nothing, give up.
And nobody watches your videos, they just make you look like the old fool that you are.

However, some scholars point out that John may have had another point in mind with his Gospel. They point out that the first chapters in John seem to parallel the story of creation in God's new creation. John's purpose in using the word "Woman"

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

... Not surprised that you believe in fake things like xmas, you seem to live in a fantasy world. But then again, maybe Santa will bring you some balls.

I don't know why you hate Jews, Germans, Women, Santa Claus and Jesus Christ while you prefer to be aggressive at Christmas. Are you in a prison?

Last edited:
... Not surprised that you believe in fake things like xmas, you seem to live in a fantasy world. But then again, maybe Santa will bring you some balls.

I don't know why you hate Jews, Germans, Women, Santa Claus and Jesus Christ while you prefer to be aggressive at Christmas. Are you in a prison?

I don't hate any of those, just people who go around pretending to be a holocaust victim to get sympathy. Like you. You (and your kraut videos) disgust me.

I don't hate any of those, just people who go around pretending to be a holocaust victim to get sympathy. Like you. You (and your kraut videos) disgust me.

Speaks anyone in the USA outside of the internet with you? And what exactly is the reason why you like to stay in contact with me?

Forum List

Back