Jesus' dishonorable behavior toward his mother

Rather than comment on John 2:4, I submit the following link which contains various scholarly arguments explaining how Jesus did not disrespect His mother:

John 2:4 Commentaries: And Jesus said to her, "Woman, what does that have to do with us? My hour has not yet come."

Careful about links that I click on; could you summarize one or more of the arguments?...

No, I will not.

I am sure that others will go to the link and whether you do or not is of no concern to me. There are many articles and each one adds something to the discussion. Any brief summary I could make would be inadequate and an analysis of the total content would be too time consuming for me.

I mean no disrespect.

Check it out. I assure you that your computer will not explode. Probably not.

-

Jesus must have been slightly miffed that his moms banged another dude than Joseph. It's Joseph who should get his props for sticking by a son that wasn't his. If my wife does that to me, I'm done. Gone.

Jesus must have been slightly miffed that his moms banged another dude than Joseph. It's Joseph who should get his props for sticking by a son that wasn't his. If my wife does that to me, I'm done. Gone.

I will pray for the poor woman who married you.

The Beach Boys - Strange World (Lyric Video) – Musikvideo kostenlos auf MyVideo ansehen!
You expect me to stay with some slut who has another man's baby while we're together? Good luck with that.

The term "mother" is used in mysticism as an allegory for the "Holy Spirit".

The Beach Boys - Strange World (Lyric Video) – Musikvideo kostenlos auf MyVideo ansehen!
You expect me to stay with some slut who has another man's baby while we're together? Good luck with that.

One of my uncles was murdered when he tried to inhibit members of the SS to give ladies blows with the butts of their firearms - so I expect less than nothing from you.

Last edited:

One of my uncles was murdered when he tried to inhibit members of the SS to give ladies blows with the butts of their firearms - so I expect less than nothing from you.

I thought that one of the commandments was not to be a lying sack of shit. But we expect nothing less from someone as holy as you. Don't we?

I thought

A good one.

that one of the commandments was not to be a lying sack of shit. But we expect nothing less from someone as holy as you. Don't we?

¿We? For sure I have nothing to do with your hate. You have to do with your hate.

Last edited:

I thought

A good one.

that one of the commandments was not to be a lying sack of shit. But we expect nothing less from someone as holy as you. Don't we?

¿We? For sure I have nothing to do with your hate. You have to do with your hate.

The only thing I hate is your dumbass posting of a music video after every post. Do you actually think that anyone watches them?
You're a lying sack of shit. Say hi to Adolf when you get to hell.

I thought

A good one.

The only thing I hate is your dumbass posting of a music video after every post. Do you actually think that anyone watches them?

The Nazis murdered a big part of my jewish family and you are thinking you have only a little right to speak in such a rassistic way with me? Who are you? What about to ask Santa to bring you a new brain?

Last edited:

I thought

A good one.

The Nazis murdered a big part of my jewish family and you are thinking you have only a little right to speak in such a rassistic way with me or any other German? Who are you? What about to ask Santa to bring you a new brain?

Obviously, the Nazis didn't get enough of your family, you should ask for a do-over.

I thought

A good one.

The Nazis murdered a big part of my jewish family and you are thinking you have only a little right to speak in such a rassistic way with me or any other German? Who are you? What about to ask Santa to bring you a new brain?

Obviously, the Nazis didn't get enough of your family, you should ask for a do-over.

What about to ask a doctor for help? Your agressions are disinhibited. You are without any control about your emotions. That's a very serios psychological problem. Aditionally you are not used to think in realistic structures or your cognitive functions are even damaged. Do you use drugs? Do you own weapons? Do you plan any shootings or mass-murders?

Last edited:
So if Jesus in the Bible behaved dishonorably toward his mother Mary, and dishonoring your mother is against the Mosaic law, did Jesus break that law...

-

Nothing can be made to be more important than His mission of salvation. For that reason He has the right to say to anyone behaving incorrectly. That said, back then the wording "woman" isn't necessarily with any disrespect.

Moreover, 10 out of the 11 disciples are to martyr themselves to witness for Jesus. John was 'reserved' to write down the final chapter. And Jesus asked John to take care of His mother even when He's on the cross.

I thought

A good one.

What about to ask a doctor for help? Your agressions are disinhibited. You are without any control about your emotions. That's a very serios psychological problem. Aditionally you are not used to think in realistic structures or your cognitive functions are even damaged. Do you use drugs? Do you own weapons? Do you plan any shootings or mass-murders?
I checked, you're too late for a do-over. Better luck next time.

A good one.

I guess you are underestimating your own behavior. What you said here is in some countries of the world not covered from the freedom of opinion. You tried to hurt a victim of a genocide - my person - and in my person all others, who were victims of the Nazis. I guess instead to attack god and his people you should try to start to become what we call "a civilized person" - as long as you still have a chance to do so.

I guess you are underestimating your own behavior. What you said here is in some countries of the world not covered from the freedom of opinion. You tried to hurt a victim of a genocide - my person - and in my person all others, who were victims of the Nazis. I guess instead to attack god and his people you should try to start to become what we call "a civilized person" - as long as you still have a chance to do so.

Forum List

Back