Jesse Ventura Suing TSA

The naked body scanners bathe you in radiation. You really think that's a viable option?

I opt out of the body scanners when I travel.

I had no idea I was even entering one. I stepped in, they told me to put my hands above my head, I thought I was being robbed. They didn't ask, they didn't give me an option and the passenger in front of me went back and asked for an 8 x 10.

I think the body scanners should be illegal. I thought we had a choice.

Sooo, where do we get one of those 8 X 10's?

Actually, security got really mad at him. Guess they didn't appreciate his sense of humor. Now I know what they look like, I'm not going through another one.

I'm just tickled by these Johnny Come Latelies who have suddenly realize that all this "Safety/TSA" crap is all theater.

WHERE were these people during the Bush regime?

Many of us on the Left were crying and shrieking that it was all a farce, only to be mocked and scoffed, like how Sarah Palin mocked and scoffed Giffords. We were called unpatriotic for not bowing and kow-towing to Bush's kabooki theatre.

Now...its suddenly a big hassle...its suddenly theater.

LOL!!!
:lol:

Too funny.

He could go thru the naked scanner instead of getting a pat down.
The naked body scanners bathe you in radiation. You really think that's a viable option?

I had no idea I was even entering one. I stepped in, they told me to put my hands above my head, I thought I was being robbed. They didn't ask, they didn't give me an option and the passenger in front of me went back and asked for an 8 x 10.

You do have a choice

You can either keep the rest of us safe
or
You can choose not to fly

Ventura is an idiot. First of all, there are mountains of cases establishing the legality of airport security searches that go back to the early 70's.

And in the 1970s were they patting people down in a sexual nature and subjecting them to scanners that produce nude images of their bodies. Oh, they weren't? That's right, they weren't. You can shut up now.

Ventura IS protesting the whole airport security concept as a violation of the Fourth Amendment. It's a dumb basis for his case, and he's going to lose in a slam dunk.

Try reading for comprehension. Makes you less stupid.

The old steroid head is suing because his career is dying and he needs the publicity.
He's been living frugally in Mexico for the past few years.

ac0d4606bcdeec17b3fc12d97bdb5cf5.jpg

"I saw that on a TV show"

You do have a choice

or

How does the TSA getting a picture of my naked body make it safer for you, or indeed, anyone to fly?????

He could go thru the naked scanner instead of getting a pat down.

You do have a choice. Just tell them that you prefer a pat down.

You do have a choice

or

How does the TSA getting a picture of my naked body make it safer for you, or indeed, anyone to fly?????

Sometimes kittens carry sniper rifles

Ventura is an idiot. First of all, there are mountains of cases establishing the legality of airport security searches that go back to the early 70's.

And in the 1970s were they patting people down in a sexual nature and subjecting them to scanners that produce nude images of their bodies. Oh, they weren't? That's right, they weren't. You can shut up now.

Ventura IS protesting the whole airport security concept as a violation of the Fourth Amendment. It's a dumb basis for his case, and he's going to lose in a slam dunk.

Try reading for comprehension. Makes you less stupid.

Let me explain it to Jesse...

TSA used to be respectful of peoples "private spaces". Terrorists realized this and developed underwear bombs to take advantage of this security flaw.

Your gripe is with the terrorists not TSA

I'm just tickled by these Johnny Come Latelies who have suddenly realize that all this "Safety/TSA" crap is all theater.

WHERE were these people during the Bush regime?

Many of us on the Left were crying and shrieking that it was all a farce, only to be mocked and scoffed, like how Sarah Palin mocked and scoffed Giffords. We were called unpatriotic for not bowing and kow-towing to Bush's kabooki theatre.

Now...its suddenly a big hassle...its suddenly theater.

LOL!!!
:lol:

Too funny.

i remember many people bitching about that Marc......especially the people that looked Middle Eastern....

Why are wingnuts obsessed over Rosie O'Donnell? And why do wingnuts care so much that she's fat?

I don't get it.

Y'all treat her like she's such a threat.

i dont see people bad mouthing her because they think she is a threat.....i see it more on some of the shit she has said...like when she was rallying against guns...but yet her body guard is armed....shit along those lines....and of course those that dont like her will bring her weight into question....

Forum List

Back