Jesse Kelly on Tucker's Show calls Kamala Willie Brown's Bratwurst Bun

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY.. HE WENT THERE!! LOLOL

He may have put a target on his back for suicide with that true remark.
Well that is not a secret.

Oh no..one more with HDS..(chuckle)

HDS on the right? i don't think so. but you certainly seem to enjoy the fact with your chuckles and smiles that your side put this...woman ( with her history and inability to even get to 4% in the primary, into the veep slot. what an honor. LOLOLOL thankfully, she is yours.
Obvoiously you never thought you would ever see a woman as vice president but also a black one to boot..enjoy (chuckle)
That shit is only important to racist bigots like you. Plantation days is over, bitch.

HDS on the right? i don't think so. but you certainly seem to enjoy the fact with your chuckles and smiles that your side put this...woman ( with her history and inability to even get to 4% in the primary, into the veep slot. what an honor. LOLOLOL thankfully, she is yours.
Obvoiously you never thought you would ever see a woman as vice president but also a black one to boot..enjoy (chuckle)
That shit is only important to racist bigots like you. Plantation days is over, bitch.
Says the biggest racist on the board..(chuckle)

Says the biggest racist on the board..(chuckle)
Explain.

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY.. HE WENT THERE!! LOLOL

He may have put a target on his back for suicide with that true remark.
But he answered a direct question accurately and with creativity.
Do you dispute that her goal is nothing but helping herself? Do you dispute that she climbed the ladder by having sex with Brown?
Every woman who has been successful has been accused of 'sleeping her way to the top' by knuckle dragging misogynists so what else is new.

Which is why you are still at the bottom.

Jesse Kelly's firm benefited from stimulus he criticized​

The Arizona Republic has found that since 2010, additional stimulus and government-funded projects, totaling at least $60.8 million, have gone to the company.

"When Kelly talks about cutting (government) spending, but his own family's company is profiting from that very spending, you have to scratch your head and wonder whether he really believes what he says," said Rodd McLeod, a spokesman for Barber. "If he's really against it, why is he in that business?"

Some voters may be bothered by the issue, said longtime Tucson pollster Margaret Kenski, owner of Arizona Opinion, but others may see it as "just politics."

"I think that (Kelly) could make a defense and say, 'The money was offered. We provide good services. We do the projects right.' ... You wouldn't hold it against him if he was building schools," Kenski said. "(But) it sounds self-serving to me a little bit. ... As far as the stimulus, I think that would put him in a reasonable position to be attacked."

Read more: Jesse Kelly's firm benefited from stimulus he criticized
----------------------------------
he is a male Bratwurst !! and I mean his dick.

So...if the money is there....you go get it.

That is business.

That he is critical (and stands to bite the hand that is partially feeding him) is a testament of his autheticity.

The Arizona Republic has found that since 2010, additional stimulus and government-funded projects, totaling at least $60.8 million, have gone to the company.

"When Kelly talks about cutting (government) spending, but his own family's company is profiting from that very spending, you have to scratch your head and wonder whether he really believes what he says," said Rodd McLeod, a spokesman for Barber. "If he's really against it, why is he in that business?"

Some voters may be bothered by the issue, said longtime Tucson pollster Margaret Kenski, owner of Arizona Opinion, but others may see it as "just politics."

"I think that (Kelly) could make a defense and say, 'The money was offered. We provide good services. We do the projects right.' ... You wouldn't hold it against him if he was building schools," Kenski said. "(But) it sounds self-serving to me a little bit. ... As far as the stimulus, I think that would put him in a reasonable position to be attacked."

That is business.

That he is critical (and stands to bite the hand that is partially feeding him) is a testament of his autheticity.
Kelly who is so against federal handouts.

Let me know when she sleeps with Joe Biden!!

That is business.

Kelly who is so against federal handouts.

Let me know when she sleeps with Joe Biden!!

Right over your head.

You are so clueless.

Forum List

Back