Jesse Jackson, Jr. resigned

Jackson is a crook, its just that simple....

A crook, yes...

Simple. Maybe not so much.

My theory about Jesse Junior was that he was being made to live his father's dream. I don't think the guy ever really wanted to be a Congressman. He always seemed annoyed at doing the Congressman thing, from town hall meeting to calling in to talk radio to do interviews. (Yes, our Democratic Congressmen do call in to talk radio and talk to the RW Radio hosts.)

Even his involvement in the whole "Trying to Buy Obama's Seat from Blago" scandal seems to have been instigated by others more than him.

Not defending the guy, he's leaving congress in disgrace and deserves to.

I believe he has a Budweiser Distributorship, he'll be wealthy till he dies.

I guess Jackson must have been running against Satan himself. I mean, if your Congressman abandons his post for four weeks without so much as a how-do-you-do, that is pretty negligent behavior.

And then he is investigated for corruption, including using campaign funds to buy some chick a $40,000 watch. The guy is married. I wonder what his wife thought about that. I guess so long as she got to be a Congressman's wife, it was okay.

But now that he's out, I would not want to be Mr. Jackson when Mrs. Jackson hears the news.

Even after all that incredible mess hanging over the guy, he wins re-election with 63% of the vote! :eek::eek::eek:

Who did the Republicans put up against him...Newt Gingrich's mutant spawn?

Was his opponent filmed throwing puppies into rush hour traffic on The Loop? Did he get caught in bed with a dead boy?

WTF?!?!

I guess they just hate Republicans that much on the South Side.

He didn't have an opponent. If you had a brain half as functional as Marc's you would have known that much, I guess you are dumber than I thought.

Now Budweiser needs to tell the Feds how the Jacksons shook them down for that and money, since it looks like he is going down for other crimes.

They threatend to use their RACE card on Budweiser and cause them hell around Chicago if they didn't give the Jacksons stuff.....so hopefully this opens a can of worms getting daddy in jail too.

Jackson is a crook, its just that simple....

A crook, yes...

Simple. Maybe not so much.

My theory about Jesse Junior was that he was being made to live his father's dream. I don't think the guy ever really wanted to be a Congressman. He always seemed annoyed at doing the Congressman thing, from town hall meeting to calling in to talk radio to do interviews. (Yes, our Democratic Congressmen do call in to talk radio and talk to the RW Radio hosts.)

Even his involvement in the whole "Trying to Buy Obama's Seat from Blago" scandal seems to have been instigated by others more than him.

Not defending the guy, he's leaving congress in disgrace and deserves to.

I believe he has a Budweiser Distributorship, he'll be wealthy till he dies.

Oh, the GOP thanks the idiot criminal for now creating an empty Democrap seat until the next election.

I guess Jackson must have been running against Satan himself. I mean, if your Congressman abandons his post for four weeks without so much as a how-do-you-do, that is pretty negligent behavior.

And then he is investigated for corruption, including using campaign funds to buy some chick a $40,000 watch. The guy is married. I wonder what his wife thought about that. I guess so long as she got to be a Congressman's wife, it was okay.

But now that he's out, I would not want to be Mr. Jackson when Mrs. Jackson hears the news.

Even after all that incredible mess hanging over the guy, he wins re-election with 63% of the vote! :eek::eek::eek:

Was his opponent filmed throwing puppies into rush hour traffic on The Loop? Did he get caught in bed with a dead boy?

WTF?!?!

He didn't have an opponent. If you had a brain half as functional as Marc's you would have known that much, I guess you are dumber than I thought.

Actually, he did have an opponent...

GOP challenger faces Jackson in 2nd Congressional District race

Illinois' 2nd congressional district elections, 2012 - Ballotpedia

Incidently, when the district was redrawn, they included some very white areas in Kankakee and Will County. Jackson still won the primary and the election, though.

WTF?!?!

Actually, he did have an opponent...

GOP challenger faces Jackson in 2nd Congressional District race

Illinois' 2nd congressional district elections, 2012 - Ballotpedia

Incidently, when the district was redrawn, they included some very white areas in Kankakee and Will County. Jackson still won the primary and the election, though.

He ran unopposed so often because of the Chicago machine, I was wrong about this one.

Incidentally, I never mentioned race, idiot. Then again, if you weren't a racist idiot you wouldn't have anything going for you.

It has been said that he was in the hospital during the month he was missing being treated for bi-polar disease.

The cynical part of me thinks he was probably depressed that he was caught stealing. :D

But if he truly suffers from manic depression, I do hope he finds his way out of that hell.

I think alcoholism was also involved. I suspect that was the problem, not-so-much the bi-polarism.

To many beer summits.

And the caption on the MSN story about Jackson's resignation reads "Lawmaker cites health issues", no mention of the impending jail time, the investigation of the attempt to buy Obama's old Senate seat from then Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich, the extra marital affairs or the other allegations of fraud and corruption Jackson is being investigated for. When the left reports on the Left "Its always a sunny day" If Ted Bundy or Jack the Ripper were Democratic Politicians they'd have been hailed as saints in the Left's pantheon of heroes.

Of course, they need to lie to their viewers and make sure they don't understand Democraps are scumbags.

Now, if a junior GOP Congressman had sex with some woman and she claimed it was date rape....when he resigned over the investigation their headlines would be "Republican Rapist."

And the caption on the MSN story about Jackson's resignation reads "Lawmaker cites health issues", no mention of the impending jail time, the investigation of the attempt to buy Obama's old Senate seat from then Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich, the extra marital affairs or the other allegations of fraud and corruption Jackson is being investigated for. When the left reports on the Left "Its always a sunny day" If Ted Bundy or Jack the Ripper were Democratic Politicians they'd have been hailed as saints in the Left's pantheon of heroes.

Here's hoping the best for him: minimal prison time and a chance to get back to a normal life soon. I'm certain with his family connections he will do well.

May he put this chapter in his life behind him and work to better this nation.

:beer:

Immie

Forum List

Back