Jesse Jackson, Jr. resigned

What CRIME did he commit?

He is accused of using campaign finances for his personal use. Buying a $40,000 Rolex for a female friend, and furnishing his home, and such.

OK, so just accusations for right now.

Got it. and thanks.

He resigned, and it appears he is working out a plea deal. Not exactly a sign of an honest person wrongfully accused. As far as I know, he has not even protested he is innocent.

About time a Democrap criminal in Congress admits he is a crook and has mental problems.....now it's the turn for Reid, Pelosi, etc....

He resigned, and it appears he is working out a plea deal. Not exactly a sign of an honest person wrongfully accused. As far as I know, he has not even protested he is innocent.

Resignations amidsts investigations never look good...as they usually never are good. I'm disappointed in him...he had a lot of potential. I hope he's able to kill his demons.

Resignations amidsts investigations never look good...as they usually never are good. I'm disappointed in him...he had a lot of potential. I hope he's able to kill his demons.

It has been said that he was in the hospital during the month he was missing being treated for bi-polar disease.

The cynical part of me thinks he was probably depressed that he was caught stealing. :D

But if he truly suffers from manic depression, I do hope he finds his way out of that hell.

It is "amazing" he became so-called bi-polar once he was under Federal investigation for criminal activity, amazing.

I bet he is cured if he walks.....hell, just lock him in a rubber room for life.

It has been said that he was in the hospital during the month he was missing being treated for bi-polar disease.

The cynical part of me thinks he was probably depressed that he was caught stealing. :D

But if he truly suffers from manic depression, I do hope he finds his way out of that hell.

I think alcoholism was also involved. I suspect that was the problem, not-so-much the bi-polarism.

Now, let's get his daddy and Al Sharpton thrown into the same jail cell so they can all be boyfriends for life.

Oh, it speaks volumes about his supporters (black Democrap liberals) that they would still elect a crazy person that is soon to be going to jail for crimes of fraud, theft, bribery, etc. Typical scumbag liberals....don't care if someone is a criminal.

Meanwhile Democraps celebrated a normal, sane American hero in LTC Allen West was beaten out by a white Democrap....

Last edited:
GoneBezerk is exactly the type of criminal mind he thinks he is describing about others.

I am not worried about liberal criminals. They are easy to spot. Sneaky real criminal minds like you try to stay on the low down, GB. Fortunately, you are not bright so you are easily spotted.

Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

I'm not wasting my time with a scumbag like you.

I am not worried about liberal criminals. They are easy to spot. Sneaky real criminal minds like you try to stay on the low down, GB. Fortunately, you are not bright so you are easily spotted.

Says a lowdown scummy criminal mind of the far right, like GoneBezerk. :lol:

Mr. Scummy, don't play if you can't take what you dish.

Here, this may help.

Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles. Red Skelton Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/r/red_skelton.html#mcOkuP8cCwTQ6w6K.99

Last edited:
Here are some sanity remarks from someone who actually lives in this state.

First, yeah, it was wrong of this guy to run for re-election when he knew he was probably going to be indicted and knew his health wouldn't allow him to serve. He should have stepped down.

This district has a history of "colorful" Congressmen. His predecessor, Mel Reynolds, was convicted of having sex with an underage girl, followed by pilfering campaign funds for personal expenses. (Reynolds is one of those planning to run for Jackson's seat when a special election is called.) Before that, you have Gus Savage, who groped a Peace Corps volunteer during a visit to Zaire.

Jackson is a crook, its just that simple....

A crook, yes...

Simple. Maybe not so much.

My theory about Jesse Junior was that he was being made to live his father's dream. I don't think the guy ever really wanted to be a Congressman. He always seemed annoyed at doing the Congressman thing, from town hall meeting to calling in to talk radio to do interviews. (Yes, our Democratic Congressmen do call in to talk radio and talk to the RW Radio hosts.)

Even his involvement in the whole "Trying to Buy Obama's Seat from Blago" scandal seems to have been instigated by others more than him.

Not defending the guy, he's leaving congress in disgrace and deserves to.

Forum List

Back