Jesse Jackson demands laws that force white business to stay in black cities.

If having a business in a black neighborhood was a rewarding experience, financially and mentally, then they would have no reason to leave. If a business wants to leave that environment, then its only because the people in that environment are awful to be around. Change the culture in a positive direction and you will reap the rewards of having a positive culture. Ha ve a shitty culture and no one will want to be around you. Its really pretty simple.

Which explains why so many jobs went to china?
No, cheap labor, a complete lack of labor law and zero environmental regulations explain why so many jobs went to China. But you know that so why are you trying to disparage a point with a completely nonsensical comparison. It is almost like you are alluding that there is only a single driver for relocation. That would be asinine.

Oh because I thought it was all about rewarding experiences and other feel good shit like that.

Really its about money...black areas tend to have less money SHOCKER! So they have less to spend...Whhaaaaa? And guess what else? When those places have less money amongst the citizens infrastructure isnt maintained....I just knocked your socks off didnt I?
Not really. You are still remaining as ignorant as possible.

Do you really think that the day to day operations and heartache do not matter to small business persons? You realize those are the people that leave - NOT major companies. Ill bet the Wal-Mart sticks around but the Am-Pm gets out of doge.

The poverty is immaterial - there is money EVERYWHERE. That poor areas have plenty of cash that they spend on small business. Accessing it is not always worth the effort though.

Do you really think that an area that has almost no competition because the businesses have moved away do not have profit potential?

I know, it did not knock your socks off because you refuse to actually think about anything beyond your preconceived notions.

I wonder why you abandoned the china angle...

Feel free to point out what specifically I got wrong. I'm not interested in people who just scream you're wrong then talk about something else.

Thanks
You suggested that jobs went to China for cultural reasons. You couldn't possibly be more wrong. What a dumbass statement to make. You sir, are a fucking moron.

If having a business in a black neighborhood was a rewarding experience, financially and mentally, then they would have no reason to leave. If a business wants to leave that environment, then its only because the people in that environment are awful to be around. Change the culture in a positive direction and you will reap the rewards of having a positive culture. Ha ve a shitty culture and no one will want to be around you. Its really pretty simple.

No, cheap labor, a complete lack of labor law and zero environmental regulations explain why so many jobs went to China. But you know that so why are you trying to disparage a point with a completely nonsensical comparison. It is almost like you are alluding that there is only a single driver for relocation. That would be asinine.

Oh because I thought it was all about rewarding experiences and other feel good shit like that.

Really its about money...black areas tend to have less money SHOCKER! So they have less to spend...Whhaaaaa? And guess what else? When those places have less money amongst the citizens infrastructure isnt maintained....I just knocked your socks off didnt I?

Do you really think that the day to day operations and heartache do not matter to small business persons? You realize those are the people that leave - NOT major companies. Ill bet the Wal-Mart sticks around but the Am-Pm gets out of doge.

The poverty is immaterial - there is money EVERYWHERE. That poor areas have plenty of cash that they spend on small business. Accessing it is not always worth the effort though.

Do you really think that an area that has almost no competition because the businesses have moved away do not have profit potential?

I know, it did not knock your socks off because you refuse to actually think about anything beyond your preconceived notions.

Feel free to point out what specifically I got wrong. I'm not interested in people who just scream you're wrong then talk about something else.

Thanks
I did. You ignored it.

Thanks
You suggested that jobs went to China for cultural reasons. You couldn't possibly be more wrong. What a dumbass statement to make. You sir, are a fucking moron.
I am fairly certain that was a sarcastic remark trying to disprove your claim that culture plays a role.

Even jesse knows that white means prosperity and black means poverty.

Rundown cities Just don t allow businesses to leave

march 9 2015
Jackson then nodded and referred to the all-black make-up of Selma’s political leadership as a major change from 1965 – but one that didn’t go far enough.

“People assume there is a correlation between political power and economic power. But a black power structure – mayor, city, council, police force – is not enough. You change the political power, and the white business owners just move outside the city. So you have power over a doughnut hole. We need help to climb out of the doughnut hole.”

His suggestion?

The Los Angeles Times reported that he recommended a plan for the government to step in and devise regulations so that these businesses couldn’t lawfully relocate.

“It’s the only way,” he said, the newspaper reported.

What black city, where?

march 9 2015
Jackson then nodded and referred to the all-black make-up of Selma’s political leadership as a major change from 1965 – but one that didn’t go far enough.

“People assume there is a correlation between political power and economic power. But a black power structure – mayor, city, council, police force – is not enough. You change the political power, and the white business owners just move outside the city. So you have power over a doughnut hole. We need help to climb out of the doughnut hole.”

His suggestion?

The Los Angeles Times reported that he recommended a plan for the government to step in and devise regulations so that these businesses couldn’t lawfully relocate.

What black city, where?

Detroit. It's over 80% black.

How exactly do you run a corner store in China for black neighborhoods?
Thats going to be one hell of a walk for Skittles and watermelon tea.

march 9 2015

His suggestion?

What black city, where?

So the 20% do not count?

march 9 2015

His suggestion?

What black city, where?

So the 20% do not count?

They count but a city being over 80% black makes it a "black city".

Thanks
I did. You ignored it.

A simple quote will do...highlight the part that shows how I got it wrong.

Thanks

why would Jesse want those racist white people around his people?

Jesse knows that blacks always need white people to take care of them. Without whites, it's back to the stone age. Look at africa.

Forum List

Back