JERUSALEM: The Heart Of The Jewish Nation

Not a single nation on Earth has joined the US in this moonbat shit. None. There is absolutely no reason to do this other than to piss in the face of every Muslim in the Middle East. Netanyahu and Trump, both children, have elevated the desires of 6 million people above the lives and well being of 7 billion people.

I used to have great respect for Israel and supported them in their having a country. No more. THEY are the criminals in the world now. And everything that comes their way now and in perpetuity from now until this ridiculous move by Lying Donald Fuckface is reversed is deserved by the Israelis. You started your country by bombing a hotel and killing nearly 100 people Israel. Now your just desserts will be finding you sleeping in your beds.

A moment I never thought could arrive, the day I no longer support Israel. But it has arrived. Brought on by the most ignorant minority of people in the US we've seen since lynchings were taking place in the South.
l3ol6.gif

Not a single nation on Earth has joined the US in this moonbat shit. None. There is absolutely no reason to do this other than to piss in the face of every Muslim in the Middle East. Netanyahu and Trump, both children, have elevated the desires of 6 million people above the lives and well being of 7 billion people.

I used to have great respect for Israel and supported them in their having a country. No more. THEY are the criminals in the world now. And everything that comes their way now and in perpetuity from now until this ridiculous move by Lying Donald Fuckface is reversed is deserved by the Israelis. You started your country by bombing a hotel and killing nearly 100 people Israel. Now your just desserts will be finding you sleeping in your beds.

A moment I never thought could arrive, the day I no longer support Israel. But it has arrived. Brought on by the most ignorant minority of people in the US we've seen since lynchings were taking place in the South.
l3ol6.gif

You are quite fat, why do you post pics like that of yourself?

l3ol6.gif

you're triggered.....sorry!

l3ol6.gif

Ahhh, you poor thing you are triggered again. And you have nothing to respond with as usual. It's ok snowflake, go find your blanky.

l3ol6.gif

Ahhh, you poor thing you are triggered again. And you have nothing to respond with as usual. It's ok snowflake, go find your blanky.

Keep diggin kiddo....

:dig:

Tell us how you're not triggered ....

I am so disappointed that the idiot in the White House has made his declaration in relation to Jerusalem.

He knows not what he has done.

You can go sit in the corner with the rest of the cowering dhimmis.

I am so disappointed that the idiot in the White House has made his declaration in relation to Jerusalem.

He knows not what he has done.

You can go sit in the corner with the rest of the cowering dhimmis.

I love the way you take a needless escalation of a major issue, the loss of more lives, more tensions throughout the region and the world as some kind of joke...

I hope that you, your friends and family do not get wrapped up in any future events brought about by the ridiculous actions of Trump.

I hope that you, your friends and family do not get wrapped up in any future events

I’m guessing your expression of hope is somewhat less than sincere.

Why?

Why would I want things to escalate in the ME because an idiot decision by the idiot in America?

Finding a peaceful solution is NOT going to happen with the actions of Trump, quite the opposite!

I hope that you, your friends and family do not get wrapped up in any future events

Why?

Why would I want things to escalate in the ME because an idiot decision by the idiot in America?

Finding a peaceful solution is NOT going to happen with the actions of Trump, quite the opposite!

It's been American law that the Embassy has to be moved to Jerusalem, since 1995. How many times can a 6-month waiver be signed?

Why?

It's been American law that the Embassy has to be moved to Jerusalem, since 1995. How many times can a 6-month waiver be signed?

Well, you can do the math... How many times HAS it been signed since 1995?

JERUSALEM: THE HEART OF THE JEWISH NATION
You may wish to retitle your thread to something like:

JERUSALEM IS NOT EVEN PART OF ISRAEL!

It is now. Read it and weep

Really?

Perhaps you need to read/listen to the Trump speech in detail!

Didn't Trump say in his speech that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel? Or did we listen to 2 different speeches?

Well, no actually, he didn't...

How the hell can ANYONE declare a capital of another country?!?!

Trump said "it is time to officially recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel" That is not a declaration is it! That's the 'recognition' of a political mad man!

Why did he make the 'recognition'? "action to be in the best interests of the United States of America"... Oh, well, that's OK then... After all, the ME is far enough away for America not to be too worried about what goes in there eh! Well, until Americans start being killed that is!

This is the nuts and bolts. People have been led to believe that this is no big deal and this is clearly out of ignorance.

Jerusalem is not part of Israel and it never has been. This is simple historical fact. Ask anyone in the entire world, outside of the zionists who simply come up with their own tale and pretend this is disputable. It isn't.

This is the nuts and bolts. People have been led to believe that this is no big deal and this is clearly out of ignorance.

Jerusalem is not part of Israel and it never has been. This is simple historical fact. Ask anyone in the entire world, outside of the zionists who simply come up with their own tale and pretend this is disputable. It isn't.

In your opinion then...

Jerusalem is part of what?

Jerusalem is part of what?
Based on the mandate that was never implemented, it was designated clearly as corpus separatum, basically an international territory. There is nobody on earth outside of the zionists who claim otherwise.

If you say Jerusalem is not a part of Israel, then you can't be Jewish, as you claim to be. The two don't go together. Which is it?

Forum List

Back