Jerusalem Mayor Calls on Residents to Carry Guns

Wonderful place to live. The people you oppress want to kill you so you have to carry a gun.

Nice place to live. When you're surrounded by people who are ready to kill and be killed for some stupid mosque that's not even under any risk.

I don't think Jordan thinks its a stupid mosque, and yes its under risk by your zealot crazies.

I imagine since Zionist expect the Palestinians to worship at their feet. ...
I'm absolutely confident that the sentiment is for palistanians to get lost instead, of course.
The Zionist instigated this unrest and now blame the Palestinians, ...
The contention is rather denigrating to palistanians, painting them as dumbass lot to be duped in a snap of a finger, isn't it?

I'm absolutely confident that the sentiment is for palistanians to get lost instead, of course.
The contention is rather denigrating to palistanians, painting them as dumbass lot to be duped in a snap of a finger, isn't it?

No they are fighting for their right to survive. That does not make them dumb.

more from the Mayor

"If somebody is concerned about people carrying guns, then don't be violent and you have nothing to be concerned about because we're here to make sure the city is safe and secure," he said.

I am beginning to like this Mayor! :2up:

I imagine since Zionist expect the Palestinians to worship at their feet. The Zionist instigated this unrest and now blame the Palestinians, but what is new, your a secular police state, with a few Orthodox Jews, which by the way are the most hated in Israel , you have a problem, when you get rid of the Pals you will have to contend with them. I imagine giving them the temple mount will appease them, since Zionist could give 10 rips about it.

How about a link showing that Zionists started the intifada then, when you cant find one you can come back and apologise

There are thousands so not apologizing for anything. The Zionist want the land, all of it, and if there is not an uprising , they will start one.

Then you should have no problem posting a link to one that is unbiased and non partisan

Then explain why they gave back 100 times the land if they want more land, your words are unbelievable when they gave back part of Palestine all of the Sinai and part of Syria

As Palestinian violence escalates Israel tries to deal with further terror attacks.

Jerusalem mayor calls on residents to carry guns

At first I thought it was a joke. But then I saw that Ashdod chief of police called to his residents to carry gun, too.

Insane.

WHY when the Palestinians are threatening to attack blindly every Jewish man. women or child as part of their fight against Jewish occupation of Israel. I would cage the Palestinians like the rabid vermin they are and shoot any that show signs of madness

Attacking children is not fighting for the right to live it is a war crime for which Israel should wipe out the palestinians

How are they supposed to "fight for their right to survive", if they're of no concern to jews? That's funny.

Wonderful place to live. The people you oppress want to kill you so you have to carry a gun.

Nice place to live. When you're surrounded by people who are ready to kill and be killed for some stupid mosque that's not even under any risk.

I don't think Jordan thinks its a stupid mosque, and yes its under risk by your zealot crazies.

It holds no special significance in the koran as it was not even built in his lifetime, but 35 years after his death. The real Al aqsa mosque is actually on the outskirts of Mecca

Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Nabbing Stabber Terrorist in 'Israel'

Palestinians should all start to carry knives to defend against jewish attacks

Knifes are no good against guns. Lots of innocent people are going to die again because of the Zionist government, including innocent Zionist.

No fair is it, guns against knifes. If you want to make it fair, give everyone guns and ammo. So I imagine you would have no problem if the Arabs got some grenades, I mean its all for oneself right?

Knifes are no good against guns. Lots of innocent people are going to die again because of the Zionist government, including innocent Zionist.

Might truly be time to demonstrate some desire to govern themselves -- the Palis. Instead of futile violence. Would seem that they've had time to develop some recognized leadership and diplomatic efforts. But it SEEMS like all they want is to barely thrive and die.

There IS no Pali state or government right now. That is NOT my fault, YOUR fault, Israel's fault, or the US fault..
These folks have NO desire to govern themselves -- none demonstrated whatsoever as a whole. The only STATESMEN that emerge from the Pali ranks are threatened, murdered or ignored.

Under those conditions -- I really have no sympathy. Learn to communicate and organize like a civilized, developed society and we can chat..

Palestinians always bring a knife to a gun fight, then complain when they get plugged. They have guns too and should bring them along.

Forum List

Back