Jerry Nadler shows he's a hypocrite

A hypocrite in politics? No. Remember trump saying it was bad to lead by executive order? Or when said not hitting 3% gdp growth was bad? It seems like the parties like hypocrites now.... Maybe we should all demand better?

It's impossible to respect a fatfuck marxist land whale like this. Rooting for Stage 4 throat cancer.

31um0c.jpg

So when you get cancer we'll know you deserved it, or any conditions or illnesses and accidents.

Nadler scolds GOP senators: 'The Senate is on trial'

This little fucker (who clearly needs his ass kicked) is lecturing the senate about what they should or should not do. This after the house ran a shoddy investigation.

If these guys see each other in the halls, someone needs to give him the finger and then flatten his ass.

except he is right. You should be reported to the FBI, encouraging someone and anyone to beat up a representative.

Let me guess Sercret Service came and visited you after your many threads and responses of hate for Trump and his family?

As for the OP comment, well it is their opinion but I disagree with any use of violence against an elected official...

I loathe tramp and his family and no I've not been visited by the SS or FBI.

This little fucker (who clearly needs his ass kicked) is lecturing the senate about what they should or should not do. This after the house ran a shoddy investigation.

If these guys see each other in the halls, someone needs to give him the finger and then flatten his ass.

except he is right. You should be reported to the FBI, encouraging someone and anyone to beat up a representative.

Let me guess Sercret Service came and visited you after your many threads and responses of hate for Trump and his family?

As for the OP comment, well it is their opinion but I disagree with any use of violence against an elected official...

You should be...

You should be...

You may hear from far right side that some house managers voted no on the NDAA. Here is why.
----------------------------------------------

In addition, this Wednesday, the House considered the 2020 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Conference Report. As a lifelong advocate for paid parental leave, I was thrilled to see the bill included Paid Parental Leave for all federal employees – a critical first step in finally bringing our country in line with the rest of the world by providing 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents.

However, this legislation also would provide $735 billion in defense funding, increasing our defense spending by $131 billion since Donald Trump became President. That funding will be used to continue endless wars in Afghanistan and elsewhere, to perpetuate the war in Yemen, to develop and deploy new nuclear weapons, to ban transgender troops, to keep Guantanamo Bay open, and even to allow funding of a Border Wall. For all these reasons, I could not in good conscience support it. I will continue to work with my colleagues to ensure that every working American has access to paid family leave and that we continue to pursue a defense policy that supports our military and our values.

Sincerely,

signature.jpg

You should be...

You may hear from far right side that some house managers voted no on the NDAA. Here is why.

In addition, this Wednesday, the House considered the 2020 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Conference Report. As a lifelong advocate for paid parental leave, I was thrilled to see the bill included Paid Parental Leave for all federal employees – a critical first step in finally bringing our country in line with the rest of the world by providing 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents.

However, this legislation also would provide $735 billion in defense funding, increasing our defense spending by $131 billion since Donald Trump became President. That funding will be used to continue endless wars in Afghanistan and elsewhere, to perpetuate the war in Yemen, to develop and deploy new nuclear weapons, to ban transgender troops, to keep Guantanamo Bay open, and even to allow funding of a Border Wall. For all these reasons, I could not in good conscience support it. I will continue to work with my colleagues to ensure that every working American has access to paid family leave and that we continue to pursue a defense policy that supports our military and our values.

Sincerely,

signature.jpg
So Nadless voted against paid parental leave as well. What a scumbag.

You should be...

Sincerely,

signature.jpg

It was only for federal employees, they must be special, as well as other reason which were in the bill.

You should be...

Sincerely,

signature.jpg

It was only for federal employees, they must be special, as well as other reason which were in the bill.
Nadless opposes parental leave, and aid to the Ukraine.

What a scumbag.

Forum List

Back