Have Dem ideals infiltrated country music?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Just more of the same...nutless Conservatives caving to Leftist pressures and eventually becoming owned by the Left.
New Study Reveals Nearly 10-to-1 Disparity Between Men and Women at Country Radio
00147661s2.jpg

Just more of the same...nutless Conservatives caving to Leftist pressures and eventually becoming owned by the Left.
New Study Reveals Nearly 10-to-1 Disparity Between Men and Women at Country Radio
00147661s2.jpg

You ever seen a local Political Rally in Texas? One candidate (named Junior of all things) wanted me to play at his rally. This happens all the time locally in Country Music on both sides. How about stopping making a huge thing about it. Country Fans are of all sizes, shapes, genders and more.

Dem ideals haven't infiltrated country music. They are country music. Don't feel too bad. The right has done some changing too. You are now associated with that jelly brained Kanye idiot and his Kardashian family. Aren't you proud?

I'm trying to think of a country song about thug life in a Sect. 8 shithole....

I'll get back to you....

While you are thinking, enjoy this little tune sung by Trump's new favorite singer and BFF

Today's popular country music is utter crap just like all popular music. It needs to be infected by some genuine talent.

All I know is these are the words of a severly LefTarded degenerate fool...."Smells like white male bullshit"
I'm quite certain this phrase is commonly used on Berkeley's campus full of white guilt whackos.

Forum List

Back