Jerry Brown Sworn-IN!!!

I swear, Common Sense is Truthmatters' sock puppet.

I would bet good money on it.

so youre basically saying that anything a husband does has no reflection or affect on his wife and vice versa? :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ummmm, actually I just said that I could swear that you are Truthmatters' sock puppet.

Good gawd, now you've gone full retard, which only reinforces my belief.

and your meisters little tool. are you trying to hurt my feelings :eusa_pray:

i guess this is what happens when you dont have anything else to add to an argument youve already lost.

so youre basically saying that anything a husband does has no reflection or affect on his wife and vice versa? :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

too bad the law doesnt work like that. thats why we have things like community property, joint tax filing, common debt. etc etc etc. nice of you to try and deflect, but your claim has no basis. she is just as responsible for this epic failure as he is. but she was the one who was running for public office, and she paid the price for not doing her due diligence. what does that say about her as a business owner? she hires people without finding out who they really are...... great business plan.

Even the IRS recognizes the "Innocent Spouse" argument. Community property is a totally different concept from Joint and Several Liability which seems to be your argument.

Try a little research before posting such nonsense.

"By requesting innocent spouse relief, you can be relieved of responsibility for paying tax, interest, and penalties if your spouse (or former spouse) improperly reported items or omitted items on your tax return"

nope pretty sure that doesnt apply to hiring employees. nice try tho.
Innocent Spouse Relief
A letter stating that an employee's data and her SSN didn't match and the husband's note on it asking that it be checked on is proof of what to you?

Ummmm, actually I just said that I could swear that you are Truthmatters' sock puppet.

Good gawd, now you've gone full retard, which only reinforces my belief.

and your meisters little tool.

Actually, you know shit about me, newby.
.... are you trying to hurt my feelings :eusa_pray: ....
If you DID know shit about me, you would know that I don't give a shit about anyone's feelings when discussing politics.

.... i guess this is what happens when you dont have anything else to add to an argument youve already lost.
Just as possibilities and might-bes are not facts, the I-win-I-win post is not a fact, either.

Your confusion about what a fact actually is is astounding and boring.

Even the IRS recognizes the "Innocent Spouse" argument. Community property is a totally different concept from Joint and Several Liability which seems to be your argument.

"By requesting innocent spouse relief, you can be relieved of responsibility for paying tax, interest, and penalties if your spouse (or former spouse) improperly reported items or omitted items on your tax return"

Innocent Spouse Relief
A letter stating that an employee's data and her SSN didn't match and the husband's note on it asking that it be checked on is proof of what to you?

proof that he was aware of the situation and that one of his employees may or may not be legal. the burden rests with the employer to verify employment status. since he brushed it aside and did not do anything about it. he is at fault,.

Innocent Spouse Relief

proof that he was aware of the situation and that one of his employees may or may not be legal. the burden rests with the employer to verify employment status. since he brushed it aside and did not do anything about it. he is at fault,.
And his knowing that an employee may or may not be illegal is not any refutation of Whitman not having knowledge of the employee's illegal status (your post # 212: "I do refute that Meg Whitman Knowingly Employed Illegal Immigrant Housekeeper for 9 Years").

Again, possibilities and might-bes are not facts. What part of that is unclear to you?

And his knowing that an employee may or may not be illegal is not any refutation of Whitman not having knowledge of the employee's illegal status (your post # 212: "I do refute that Meg Whitman Knowingly Employed Illegal Immigrant Housekeeper for 9 Years").

Again, possibilities and might-bes are not facts. What part of that is unclear to you?

ok, you may have me there. so i place the blame on her husband and he should have told her about the whole situation, but that doesnt mean she gets to skate free on this. she is just a responsible as he is for an employee in their home.

That's her full-name?? :confused:

(No wonder she's got such a shitty-attittude; having the last-name dipshit, her whole-life.)​

aw...im disappointed....after all this time that you have been to chicken shit to answer any posts i have made concerning YOU...you answer one that doesnt concern your slimy ass.....and you hardly used any Colors!!!.....whats the matter Mr. Sphincter....you run out of Crayons?.....if you ask nice ...maybe Mommy will get you some more.....then you can answer this with COLORS....Harry likes Colors.....look im wearing my Colorful hat.....:laugh2:

i was commenting on what you said to Cali Girl dipshit.....
That's her full-name?? :confused:

(No wonder she's got such a shitty-attittude; having the last-name dipshit, her whole-life.)​

These are the kind of posts to pad your rep count? :lol:
Let's see....for every thousand you get yourself bumped 1. You have over 5,000 posts which bumped yourself up to 5. Your total count is 6.

View attachment 12528

most of his "posts" you can barely read....unless you use a color filter....

California is considered both a snake pit and a joke by much of the nation. Its no secret.........the most backward state in the union by far.
All you have to do is see how somebody like Barbara Boxer can get reelected to show you how ass backwards the state is.
I know one thing...........Im not paying a single dime to bail their asses out as they continue their fall into the abyss.

that backward State probably still has an economy that dwarfs yours....care to compare?....

actually s0n..........funny you ask!! I happen to live in New York.......a stone's throw from Manhattan. We boast about NY being the second most fcukked up state in the union, not far behind the shithole you live in.
Things are going to be changing like people cant believe in the next few years..........stuff people havent seen in their lifetimes. When the shit hits the fan, my plan is to be long gone
and living in an American state where freedom and liberty reign. The days of states having the back the truck up for the handouts mentality is soon ending!!!:eusa_whistle:

dont want to compare ?....well i understand .....but hey knock yourself out Skooks....hope you find your imaginary "paradise"....

I remember the promises made by Arnold, carried into the office of Governor of California in a landslide of conservative love. Conservatives loved Arnold, his Hummer and cigars and his rhetoric. Oh, what rhetoric you ask, see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw_0a54S8po

Conservatives loved Meg; many voted for her. Sad.

well ill be waiting to see how Mr. tough as nails Brown does with this Legislature.....and if they push him around like they did Arnold....i will expect to see you here saying so Wry....not making excuses for the guy....

California is considered both a snake pit and a joke by much of the nation. Its no secret.........the most backward state in the union by far.
All you have to do is see how somebody like Barbara Boxer can get reelected to show you how ass backwards the state is.
I know one thing...........Im not paying a single dime to bail their asses out as they continue their fall into the abyss.

that backward State probably still has an economy that dwarfs yours....care to compare?....
Here, ya' go......​

California's economy is the largest of any state in the US, and is the eighth largest economy in the world.

...and in 2002, it was the fifth largest.
calfac1.gif

You lefties screwed it up.

too bad the law doesnt work like that. thats why we have things like community property, joint tax filing, common debt. etc etc etc. nice of you to try and deflect, but your claim has no basis. she is just as responsible for this epic failure as he is. but she was the one who was running for public office, and she paid the price for not doing her due diligence. what does that say about her as a business owner? she hires people without finding out who they really are...... great business plan.

Innocent Spouse Relief

You are the one claiming that one sppouse is responsible for what the other does.

Nice try though.

Innocent Spouse Relief

You are the one claiming that one sppouse is responsible for what the other does.

Nice try though.

a spouse is legally responsible for some things, (community property, childre, taxes, etc) but if a spouse knowingly failed to file taxes correctly, then there may be a case for this, but it is not automatic. youre the one who claimed innocent spousal relief. i simply showed that in this case innocent spousal relief is not applicable.

Innocent Spouse Relief

Nice try though.

a spouse is legally responsible for some things, (community property, childre, taxes, etc) but if a spouse knowingly failed to file taxes correctly, then there may be a case for this, but it is not automatic. youre the one who claimed innocent spousal relief. i simply showed that in this case innocent spousal relief is not applicable.
i guess his Common Sense could not keep him from getting banned.....:lol:

I have a policy of neither clicking on links nor responding to posts in which the poster has neither the courtesy nor the intellect to explain why they are relevant.
i.e.......WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

"California is still an engine of economic growth, Brown stated. “Things aren’t perfect. We’ve got problems. If we make the wrong choice we could head down the path of irreversible decline. That’s an option. It’s not one I want to follow, and with all of the energy and imagination that I can bring, we won’t go down that path.”

The state has successfully procured the lion’s share of venture capital investment, Brown shared. “We are a leading center of research, medicine, biotechnology and genetics,” noting the state’s pioneering role in stem cell research.

Brown also noted California’s leadership in building major solar energy facilities. For instance, in Blythe, CA, Brown recently visited a $5 billion plant that would allegedly double the amount of solar electricity in the world. “That’s a pretty big statement, making California the world’s leader in the construction and production of central-based solar.”

:party:

:woohoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back