Jennifer Aniston reacts to criticism over her decision to cut unvaccinated people out of her life

Yep - Beast is an understatement!
But sorry, anyone who's refusing the vaccine at this point is an uninformed and irresponsible idiot.

When people are told things that end up not being true, they tend to start not trusting you.

Ugh.

She got famous for her role in a ditzy sitcom decades ago. Now she's mostly almost still famous as the girl Brad Pitt ditched.

I'm with the who cares crowd but for her helpfully reminding the world what Hollywooders are all about.

When the shyte hits the fan, the little fascism of Hollywood always seems to rear it's ugly head. This speaks to ones character and disposition that extends beyond just a vaccine.

Cutting off someones friendship because you disagree on an issue? How noble. Really, who needs someone like that in their lives anyways?

Here is the most revealing statement:

The "Friends" actress recently admitted she's had to cut ties with some friends who "refused" or "did not disclose" their coronavirus vaccination status.

What else is the Queen allowed to know about their friends private life and choices?

Remain mindful of certain characters and how they function. They are competent at pretending to be an authority on an issue when they are really unflattering, shallow and are loyal to the embodiment of fascist tendencies.

Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for August 5

Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what's clicking today in entertainment.
Jennifer Aniston is doubling down on her stance about the coronavirus vaccine.
The "Friends" actress recently admitted she's had to cut ties with some friends who "refused" or "did not disclose" their coronavirus vaccination status.
The 52-year-old's revelation was met with backlash, and on Thursday, she brought some attention to the questions surrounding her decision on her Instagram Stories.

One fan appeared to be confused by Aniston's decision, writing, "But if she's vaccinated she's protected correct? Why be worried about unvaxxed around her?" The star replied, "Because if you have the variant, you are still able to give it to me. I may get slightly sick but I will not be admitted to a hospital and or die."
This article says it all--"The Friends actress..." It is pretty bad when her claim to fame is a flash in the pan sit com. This no-talent bitch is relegated to the junk pile of Hollywood--doing commercials...and aging terribly. Meh, write me off, I won't buy what you're advertising. See how long you have a job.

This article says it all--"The Friends actress..." It is pretty bad when her claim to fame is a flash in the pan sit com. This no-talent bitch is relegated to the junk pile of Hollywood--doing commercials...and aging terribly. Meh, write me off, I won't buy what you're advertising. See how long you have a job.
Did she steal your Big Wheel? You seem pretty bitter.

She doesn't need a job. She makes a ton of money off that "flash in the pan" show.

OP, can you post the definition of fascist, and then explain what makes Aniston one?

She is not a one-hit wonder. She has been in MANY films, and was the money-making STAR of those films, and I for one would pay to see her breathe.

But the arrogance of passing judgment on someone on the basis of a very personal decision is detestable. The "friends" she shuns - I doubt there are any, in fact - are good to be rid of her.

When the shyte hits the fan, the little fascism of Hollywood always seems to rear it's ugly head. This speaks to ones character and disposition that extends beyond just a vaccine.

Cutting off someones friendship because you disagree on an issue? How noble. Really, who needs someone like that in their lives anyways?

Here is the most revealing statement:

What else is the Queen allowed to know about their friends private life and choices?

Remain mindful of certain characters and how they function. They are competent at pretending to be an authority on an issue when they are really unflattering, shallow and are loyal to the embodiment of fascist tendencies.

Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for August 5

Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what's clicking today in entertainment.
Jennifer Aniston is doubling down on her stance about the coronavirus vaccine.
The 52-year-old's revelation was met with backlash, and on Thursday, she brought some attention to the questions surrounding her decision on her Instagram Stories.

One fan appeared to be confused by Aniston's decision, writing, "But if she's vaccinated she's protected correct? Why be worried about unvaxxed around her?" The star replied, "Because if you have the variant, you are still able to give it to me. I may get slightly sick but I will not be admitted to a hospital and or die."

Hope she took the vax so morons like her we wont have to listen to a few years from now.

She is not a one-hit wonder. She has been in MANY films, and was the money-making STAR of those films, and I for one would pay to see her breathe.

But the arrogance of passing judgment on someone on the basis of a very personal decision is detestable. The "friends" she shuns - I doubt there are any, in fact - are good to be rid of her.
Ive seen the idiots she calls friends…Chelsea Handler anyone…

Who cares if she cuts anyone off. Not me.

Forum List

Back