Jennifer Aniston reacts to criticism over her decision to cut unvaccinated people out of her life

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
When the shyte hits the fan, the little fascism of Hollywood always seems to rear it's ugly head. This speaks to ones character and disposition that extends beyond just a vaccine.

Cutting off someones friendship because you disagree on an issue? How noble. Really, who needs someone like that in their lives anyways?

Here is the most revealing statement:

The "Friends" actress recently admitted she's had to cut ties with some friends who "refused" or "did not disclose" their coronavirus vaccination status.

What else is the Queen allowed to know about their friends private life and choices?

Remain mindful of certain characters and how they function. They are competent at pretending to be an authority on an issue when they are really unflattering, shallow and are loyal to the embodiment of fascist tendencies.

Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for August 5

Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what's clicking today in entertainment.
Jennifer Aniston is doubling down on her stance about the coronavirus vaccine.
The "Friends" actress recently admitted she's had to cut ties with some friends who "refused" or "did not disclose" their coronavirus vaccination status.
The 52-year-old's revelation was met with backlash, and on Thursday, she brought some attention to the questions surrounding her decision on her Instagram Stories.

One fan appeared to be confused by Aniston's decision, writing, "But if she's vaccinated she's protected correct? Why be worried about unvaxxed around her?" The star replied, "Because if you have the variant, you are still able to give it to me. I may get slightly sick but I will not be admitted to a hospital and or die."

I got the vaccination back in January. Does that mean I have a chance to get a piece of ass from Jennifer?

As long as you disclose this information to her, it appears you have a shot at being in her "inner circle".

When the shyte hits the fan, the little fascism of Hollywood always seems to rear it's ugly head. This speaks to ones character and disposition that extends beyond just a vaccine.

Cutting off someones friendship because you disagree on an issue? How noble. Really, who needs someone like that in their lives anyways?

Here is the most revealing statement:

What else is the Queen allowed to know about their friends private life and choices?

Remain mindful of certain characters and how they function. They are competent at pretending to be an authority on an issue when they are really unflattering, shallow and are loyal to the embodiment of fascist tendencies.

Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for August 5

Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what's clicking today in entertainment.
Jennifer Aniston is doubling down on her stance about the coronavirus vaccine.
The 52-year-old's revelation was met with backlash, and on Thursday, she brought some attention to the questions surrounding her decision on her Instagram Stories.

One fan appeared to be confused by Aniston's decision, writing, "But if she's vaccinated she's protected correct? Why be worried about unvaxxed around her?" The star replied, "Because if you have the variant, you are still able to give it to me. I may get slightly sick but I will not be admitted to a hospital and or die."
So she has to accept imbecile who want to kill others or *she’s* a fascist?

trumpkins are the stupidest and most vile people on the planet

Who cares what Jennifer Aniston says?

This is true. I was vaccinated because Jorma Kaukonen said I needed to, to be able to come out to his place and I really like going there and will be next weekend but I don't go around telling people.

It's really not everyone's business.

She has the vaccination. What does the presence of her friends having it or not have to do with her?

I don't support Trump. She said "failed to disclose". That doesn't mean they are not vaccinated. It just means they don't go around telling people.

She has the vaccination. What does the presence of her friends having it or not have to do with her?

Just to answer this question. My other opinions are above. Hollywood shut down over the last year. Maybe she doesn't want to see that happen again.

I think Jen understandably just doesn't want to be around idiots who could get her and other's she knows sick. I don't hang out with the toothless unvaccinated either.

Btw, Canada is making a nice showing in these Olympics!

Yes Warner is a beast. All time record.

Someone not getting a new vaccine isn't an idiot, they may just be cautious as to what they inject into their bodies.

Just to answer this question. My other opinions are above. Hollywood shut down over the last year. Maybe she doesn't want to see that happen again.
Then don't shut down again. It was uneccessary the first time

You are all missing the point clearly. She can still get the virus from someone who is fully vaccinated. Whether someone is vaccinated or not is of no consequence in the transportation of this virus. In fact, some recent articles and data are showing a rapid spread among those who ARE vaccinated.

Herein lies the problem. People want to stand on the high ground, even if they aren't worthy of that ground. Be thoughtful and do your best to understand the reality of this virus from Wuhan and the vaccines.

I was of the opinion that the vaccination was the cure-all until it was revealed that it doesn't actually prevent the virus from spreading. You aren't immune to it when you get your shots.

Yes Warner is a beast. All time record.

Someone not getting a new vaccine isn't an idiot, they may just be cautious as to what they inject into their bodies.

Yep - Beast is an understatement!
But sorry, anyone who's refusing the vaccine at this point is an uninformed and irresponsible idiot.

You are all missing the point clearly. She can still get the virus from someone who is fully vaccinated. Whether someone is vaccinated or not is of no consequence in the transportation of this virus. In fact, some recent articles and data are showing a rapid spread among those who ARE vaccinated.

Herein lies the problem. People want to stand on the high ground, even if they aren't worthy of that ground. Be thoughtful and do your best to understand the reality of this virus from Wuhan and the vaccines.

I was of the opinion that the vaccination was the cure-all until it was revealed that it doesn't actually prevent the virus from spreading. You aren't immune to it when you get your shots.

This is true, but they aren't being hospitalized and they aren't DYING. 95-98% of current ER patients are UNVAXED.

Forum List

Back